what is the widest tire on stock rims - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: st louis
Region: Missouri
Posts: 19
what is the widest tire on stock rims

So I was Just wondering when I replace the tires what is the widest tire I could use without interference? thanks
Oh yea It has 205-65 17 on it right now.
__________________
2013 V-6 AUTO COUPE
1965 MKII Roadster Factory Five
steve63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
*Isn't it a 225?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:12 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular
 
Jon3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Deltona
Region: Florida
Posts: 399
what are you driving? a civic?
__________________
2013 GT, A6, VMP Tuned, Lethal O/R H pipe, GT500 Mufflers
2016 EB, A6, Steeda Tuned, Steeda CAI
Jon3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-14-2015, 02:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon3.7 View Post
what are you driving? a civic?

Hahaha
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:18 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
I would say no more than a 235 or possibly a 245...
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:20 PM   #6
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
For the price of new tires, you can find take off 18" GT ones for probably less. Unless you really like the look of 17s.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve63 View Post
So I was Just wondering when I replace the tires what is the widest tire I could use without interference? thanks
Oh yea It has 205-65 17 on it right now.
Sir, Are you talking about our factory Michelin tires? If so, they are 215/65/17

Have a great day!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Sir, Are you talking about our factory Michelin tires? If so, they are 215/65/17

Have a great day!
I believe the automatics came with 215's but the manuals came with 225's stock on the same size rim. So I dont see a reason why you couldn't put 225's on a stock rim even if you had 215's from the factory.
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular
 
Jon3.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Deltona
Region: Florida
Posts: 399
mine came with 18's from factory, according to the tire sticker in the door well
__________________
2013 GT, A6, VMP Tuned, Lethal O/R H pipe, GT500 Mufflers
2016 EB, A6, Steeda Tuned, Steeda CAI
Jon3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:36 PM   #10
doyouevenforum
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'd do 325 all around and call it a day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:15 PM   #11
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
225 is the max I'd go.

You get diminishing returns the wider you get. Wider than a 225 on the 7" rim and not all of the tread will be contacting the ground, hence you'll actually lose some handling.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:36 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Look on most tire manufacturer's websites and they will have a recommended rim width for a given tire. Basically just check a tire height calculator to make sure you are staying close to the stock size, then check the comparability of that tire with your rim.

For example, Nitto lists the 225 / 55 / 17 Motivo (26.74" - so shorter than stock, but the closest size) as fitting on a 6" - 8" rim.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Catonsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 690
For the stock 17x7, 235/55r17 is as wide as you can go.
__________________
2013 SGM 3.7 | MPT Tune | JBA Titanium Ceramic Shorty Headers | MGW Gen 1 | Blowfish Street Bracket | BBK TB | 18" Charcoal AMR | FRPP 3.55 | BMR LCA | Steeda Panhard Bar | Dynotech 3.5" Driveshaft |
mariusvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:17 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Brandonb2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 295
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1434428207.822295.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	184985 will these fit our mustangs lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Brandonb2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:28 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
When I get around to buying new tires, I was going to get 235/60/17. The overall diameter and revs per mile are almost exactly the same as the 215/65/17 my car came with so speedo should be fine without doing anything.


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:02 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Catonsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
When I get around to buying new tires, I was going to get 235/60/17. The overall diameter and revs per mile are almost exactly the same as the 215/65/17 my car came with so speedo should be fine without doing anything.


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
235/60r17 is a wonky size. There aren't any performance oriented tires in a 235/60.
__________________
2013 SGM 3.7 | MPT Tune | JBA Titanium Ceramic Shorty Headers | MGW Gen 1 | Blowfish Street Bracket | BBK TB | 18" Charcoal AMR | FRPP 3.55 | BMR LCA | Steeda Panhard Bar | Dynotech 3.5" Driveshaft |
mariusvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:39 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
^^ You can also get by putting a wider tire on a more narrow rim when you have that much sidewall, but the car is going to drive funny - hence, why no performance tire is in that size lol your contact patch in relation to your rim is basically an inverted trapezoid.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:07 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
I have 185/55/17's on my car and they are a performance tire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I have 185/55/17's on my car and they are a performance tire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Im torn between acknowledging you as a smart ***, or ignoring you to deny you the satisfaction lol.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:36 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
Im torn between acknowledging you as a smart ***, or ignoring you to deny you the satisfaction lol.
185/55/17. M&H race masters lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1434468960007.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	185007  
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:47 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
You over paid, should have just gotten some miata donuts. My spare is a like 185 on a 15 x 4" rim or or 14 x 4 or something.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:54 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
what is the widest tire on stock rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
^^ You can also get by putting a wider tire on a more narrow rim when you have that much sidewall, but the car is going to drive funny - hence, why no performance tire is in that size lol your contact patch in relation to your rim is basically an inverted trapezoid.

This is the tire I was tossing around. I don't drive the car in the winter, but I will use it in colder weather. I have ultra high performance summer tires on my '95 T/A and noticed one spring morning when it was in the 30s that you can really feel how hard those tires get in the colder weather. Since I use the Mustang in colder weather until the snow flies, I want to stay with all-season. I also wanted to get as much width as I could without throwing the speedo off, and these show as being for a 7 inch rim, which I thought our stock wheels were. Not saying I am getting these for sure, I probably won't be looking until next year. If these really wouldn't fit, it would be good to know ahead of time.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....RT43&tab=Specs


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:02 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
You over paid, should have just gotten some miata donuts. My spare is a like 185 on a 15 x 4" rim or or 14 x 4 or something.
True, but won't hold up to 140+ mph

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:05 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
This is the tire I was tossing around. I don't drive the car in the winter, but I will use it in colder weather. I have ultra high performance summer tires on my '95 T/A and noticed one spring morning when it was in the 30s that you can really feel how hard those tires get in the colder weather. Since I use the Mustang in colder weather until the snow flies, I want to stay with all-season. I also wanted to get as much width as I could without throwing the speedo off, and these show as being for a 7 inch rim, which I thought out stock wheels were. Not saying I am getting these for sure, I probably won't be looking until next year. If these really wouldn't fit, it would be good to know ahead of time.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....RT43&tab=Specs


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
I think you could do a little better, depending on what you're after*, than that tire. I understand all treadwear "ratings" are not the same between companies, but typically its at least a general ballpark, and a 700 treadwear rating is ... useless honestly. I would maybe look for something more towards the 300-400 range. Granted, i'm in Houston, so our "winter" is 40* at best lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
True, but won't hold up to 140+ mph

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
pshhhhhhhhh
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:15 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
I think you could do a little better, depending on what you're after*, than that tire. I understand all treadwear "ratings" are not the same between companies, but typically its at least a general ballpark, and a 700 treadwear rating is ... useless honestly. I would maybe look for something more towards the 300-400 range. Granted, i'm in Houston, so our "winter" is 40* at best lol ...



pshhhhhhhhh

I don't tear around or hot rod around in the car. I use it more for enjoyable cruising and daily driving spring through fall, and don't beat on it. Still have the 2.73, so off the line traction has never been an issue for me. Would that make a difference in your decision?


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
I don't tear around or hot rod around in the car. I use it more for enjoyable cruising and daily driving spring through fall, and don't beat on it. Still have the 2.73, so off the line traction has never been an issue for me. Would that make a difference in your decision?


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
Yes, in that case get a comfortable, long lasting tire.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
jande063's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
I think you could do a little better, depending on what you're after*, than that tire. I understand all treadwear "ratings" are not the same between companies, but typically its at least a general ballpark, and a 700 treadwear rating is ... useless honestly.


pshhhhhhhhh
Treadwear is pretty much BS when you get to the newly released TW 200 tires aimed specifically at the SCCA Street Tire classes. Especially the Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R, that is "200 treadwear" with the biggest wink in the world. That tire wears faster than my 40 treadwear Hoosiers (and is just as sticky).
__________________
2014 Mustang V6-Built to run TTB, CAM-C, and ESP

Proving to my fellow racers that the disdain that some GT drivers have for V6 drivers is unfounded, one results archive at a time since 2013.
jande063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:13 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
what is the widest tire on stock rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
^^ You can also get by putting a wider tire on a more narrow rim when you have that much sidewall, but the car is going to drive funny - hence, why no performance tire is in that size lol your contact patch in relation to your rim is basically an inverted trapezoid.

Maybe a 225/60/17 would be better? Overall diameter is 27.6" vs 28". Speedo off by .8 at 60mph. Would also lower overall gear ratio by a hair, not really significant. Would that fit better on a 17x7 rim? Would the tires look noticeably wider than the stock 215/65/17? Just trying to get something that looks a little meatier but won't affect drivability.


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 01:40 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
I have the opposite problem. Bought 8" rims from American a Muscle. Have my stock 215/65/r17 on them now but slightly too small for safety sake. And I can feel it handles slightly different. When I get new tires I'm thinking of going 235/60/r17. Which is 28.1 vs 28 in height. Speedo will have no significant difference but not a lot to choose from. Hoping they don't rub or effect my turning radius. Any suggestions on a tire better or equal to the stock Michelins?
I could go the manuals tires of 225/60/r17 but in 100,000 on the speedo I'd have actually only gone 97k.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:10 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Catonsville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 690
Go with the 225/60r17 if you want to stay with a taller tire. As mentioned above there are literally zero tires that you will want to run on a Mustang in the 235/60r17 size.
__________________
2013 SGM 3.7 | MPT Tune | JBA Titanium Ceramic Shorty Headers | MGW Gen 1 | Blowfish Street Bracket | BBK TB | 18" Charcoal AMR | FRPP 3.55 | BMR LCA | Steeda Panhard Bar | Dynotech 3.5" Driveshaft |
mariusvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 10:29 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
what is the widest tire on stock rims

Anyone upsize the tires on their stock 17" wheels and if so, what size did you go with? Any pictures?

I actually like the painted stock wheels so I want to stay with them. I also don't want to spend the money buying new wheels. I also don't want to tune my car to adjust speedo. Getting larger diameter wheels is not that important to me. Just want something that looks a little meatier but doesn't negatively affect drivability.

Some of the answers earlier in the thread were conflicting, so I was just wondering who has actually done it and what did they go with, not that I don't value the other opinions.


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:23 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
Anyone upsize the tires on their stock 17" wheels and if so, what size did you go with? Any pictures?

I actually like the painted stock wheels so I want to stay with them. I also don't want to spend the money buying new wheels. I also don't want to tune my car to adjust speedo. Getting larger diameter wheels is not that important to me. Just want something that looks a little meatier but doesn't negatively affect drivability.

Some of the answers earlier in the thread were conflicting, so I was just wondering who has actually done it and what did they go with, not that I don't value the other opinions.


2012 Grabber Blue Mustang Convertible V6 Premium
1979 Solar Gold Trans Am
1995 Bright Red Trans Am Convertible

This is really helpful: http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.do


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:33 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
what is the widest tire on stock rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusvt View Post
Go with the 225/60r17 if you want to stay with a taller tire. As mentioned above there are literally zero tires that you will want to run on a Mustang in the 235/60r17 size.

I really appreciate your input. I've been considering the 225/60/r17 that come on the manual trans cars. It would lower the gear ratio a tad (have 3:31 now) and I'd have a better speed rated tire and
I suppose in the big scream of things it wouldn't matter that at 150,000 miles I'd actually have 2000 less than that.

But as compared to the stock Michelin Energy Saver 215's what would be wrong with these?
Looking at the BF a Goodrich sight they recommend these for the Mustand at 215/65/17 and 225/60/17 as an upgraded alternative to the stock BF goodrich that come on the manual trans car. So why not 235/60/17? Overall closer in height to the 215's and would only raise the gear ratio slightly. Or would they just be too wide?
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1434778366.903196.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	185382



Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 01:55 AM   #34
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
what is the widest tire on stock rims

If you're going just for aesthetics, you're not really going to be able to see the difference between the 215 and 225, and 235 is going to be too wide.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:58 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
what is the widest tire on stock rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
If you're going just for aesthetics, you're not really going to be able to see the difference between the 215 and 225, and 235 is going to be too wide.

Can you offer why 235 is too wide? I have 8" Wide rims. Must I go lower profile to go wider and reprogram for the speedo? The 215's aren't recommended for 8" rims although I'm doing it. 225's they say fit the 8"


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Widest tire on stock rim? ChrisD522 Mustang Wheels & Tires 7 09-25-2013 11:50 PM
Whats the widest tire you can fit on a stock rim ? SloMoGT 1996-2004 Mustang GT 15 09-10-2012 05:30 PM
widest tire on stock rim? stangracer Mustang Wheels & Tires 3 08-22-2004 03:09 PM
Widest Tire 88stang Mustang Wheels & Tires 16 07-08-2004 10:01 AM
widest tire on a 8 inch rim. SVT_Rob Mustang Wheels & Tires 3 06-03-2004 09:17 PM

» Members Mustangs

BRUISER

lawman

MULE

79stang
Add your Mustang
» Like Us On Facebook



10:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.