My Bluetooth stopped working? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-24-2015, 03:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
My Bluetooth stopped working?

The past few days, my iPhone won't connect with my stereo. Every time I try connecting them, the stereo says the Bluetooth is off. I set it on and it still says it's off for some reason. I tried doing a master reset twice and same thing. My Bluetooth won't turn on, on my stereo. Anybody know how to fix it? Anybody has encounter this problem? Thanks.

2013 Red Candy 3.7, MPT Tune, Afraid intake, BBK shortys, BBK mid-pipe w/cats, Borla Ataks, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears, LED Fog Lights, California Special Black Spoiler. Raxiom interior LED dome lights, Raxiom license plate LED lights, blacked out all side and back markers and tail lights.
Lambo345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2015, 03:59 PM   #2
Kevin.Cook

Have you done the Sync update? When you reset the radio's bluetooth, did you also remove the saved device on your phone?

Is your phone able to connect to any other blue tooth devices? This is to rule out the phone being an issue.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:07 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Have you done the Sync update? When you reset the radio's bluetooth, did you also remove the saved device on your phone?

Is your phone able to connect to any other blue tooth devices? This is to rule out the phone being an issue.

Yes; yes, I deleted all saved devices. I am able to connect my iPhone to my wireless beats and iPad at home. So the issue is with the stereo.

2013 Red Candy 3.7, MPT Tune, Afraid intake, BBK shortys, BBK mid-pipe w/cats, Borla Ataks, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears, LED Fog Lights, California Special Black Spoiler. Raxiom interior LED dome lights, Raxiom license plate LED lights, blacked out all side and back markers and tail lights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2015, 04:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo345 View Post
The past few days, my iPhone won't connect with my stereo. Every time I try connecting them, the stereo says the Bluetooth is off. I set it on and it still says it's off for some reason. I tried doing a master reset twice and same thing. My Bluetooth won't turn on, on my stereo. Anybody know how to fix it? Anybody has encounter this problem? Thanks.

I just had this problem about 2 weeks ago. Took it to the dealer and they couldn't figure it out. So when I came home I tried a few things.

First I tried a master reset from the sync menu on the radio but I still had the same issue. Then I tried for the hell of it looking for the syncs fuse to see if that could be an issue. It's on the passenger side kick panel, fuse #3 I believe(look at manual). I just took it out a few seconds and put it back in and no more issues since then. You will have to re sync your phone again.

I'm also assuming that you could just disconnect the battery a few seconds for the same affect.

Try either one of those and that should resolve the issue. Let me know if that worked!
rringler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rringler View Post
I just had this problem about 2 weeks ago. Took it to the dealer and they couldn't figure it out. So when I came home I tried a few things.

First I tried a master reset from the sync menu on the radio but I still had the same issue. Then I tried for the hell of it looking for the syncs fuse to see if that could be an issue. It's on the passenger side kick panel, fuse #3 I believe(look at manual). I just took it out a few seconds and put it back in and no more issues since then. You will have to re sync your phone again.

I'm also assuming that you could just disconnect the battery a few seconds for the same affect.

Try either one of those and that should resolve the issue. Let me know if that worked!

I'll try if after my college night class! Thank you all for helping me out. I'll let you all know if the issue was resolved or not.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'll try if after my college night class! Thank you all for helping me out. I'll let you all know if the issue was resolved or not.

Cool. I'm anxious to see if this works for you too. It's always the simplest things! Lol
Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rringler View Post
Cool. I'm anxious to see if this works for you too. It's always the simplest things! Lol

Problem solved!! Thanks rringler!!

Old 06-25-2015, 03:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Problem solved!! Thanks rringler!!

Your welcome!
Old 06-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Same here, ive experienced some issues with my device connecting to sync. It says Im paired on my device, but my sync wont connect to the audio and it taked a bit for it to reset itself...
bbowman88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang