Forum Members going to AM Show August 15th - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Forum Members going to AM Show August 15th

In an effort to get text names and real faces linked together; anyone going to the American Muscle show in August, let's get a list working here. Post if you're going fellas!
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2015, 08:36 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Perfect thanks for doing this...

I'm coming for this year's event iv meet some of you guys here from last year so it will be a blast again.

-Cassidy

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Mark - @v6beast
Going up and staying at the Best Western the night before the show.

Let's keep this thread as a 1 post per person so we get a good count and don't have to sift through convos 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

William.
Driving up with some of the members meeting in Richmond on the 14th, and staying at the Courtyard in Reading.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #5
Kevin.Cook

Kevin - driving up Thursday night. Its literally gonna take 24 hours of straight driving. So in order to keep it constant, my wife and i will alternate so each of us can sleep a bit without stopping.

We are staying at the Econo Lodge about 30 min from the event.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:00 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Kevin - driving up Thursday night. Its literally gonna take 24 hours of straight driving. So in order to keep it constant, my wife and i will alternate so each of us can sleep a bit without stopping.

We are staying at the Econo Lodge about 30 min from the event.
Mini Need For Speed trip y'all got going on
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other

Carl- driving up the day before and staying at the best western.

IG @Oxford5pointoh
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:50 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Be there day of show live about three hrs from there .A day trip can't wait to roll
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Bill - plan on driving down from Syracuse, NY that morning. I'll be the one with phone in hand putting cars to names to faces cuz there's no way I'll remember who's who.
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
We will be there

Ronnie
Mario

Staying at the Best Western in Shillington

From Daytona Beach, Fl.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:48 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Eric. I'll be there. Coming up from Maryland. Wish we had ME shirts made up

I am the worlds defender of the 3.7 V6 model.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:25 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Rob. Heading there from CT on Friday afternoon. Staying at the Hampton in Reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I'll be looking out for ya going down 81 south Beviking i'm coming from Endicott
jek57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:14 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Yo, don't forget me!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:03 AM   #15
Kevin.Cook

As you all probably have seen in the other thread, I will probably not be going this year. Dog got heart worms, and I don't have emergency backup funds. Heck, I won't even start saving for the Procharger until right after the date of the trip. Nor do I have credit cards or anything to charge to.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #16
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I'm assuming AM will want me to hang out at their booth with my MMD/FOOSE/AM Mustang that I intend to win. Be sure to stop by and say "Hi" I'm hoping to lead the convoy out....
Old 07-15-2015, 09:04 AM   #17
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

It's not to late to apply for a Master Card

I hate that your not going. If I hit the Lotto before August, I'll send you the $$$$. I don't know if you seen my post on the other thread but it says it all for me.
There is no way I'm gonna miss this event.
Bladder Cancer did not stop me last year
Wallet Cancer is not gonna stop me this year.

Anyway, I want to be there to accept the Mustang from Chip Foose.
Mario can drive it back, He don't have a drivers license but he does have a dog license. Ha! Ha!

I think this is going to be the MUSTANG EVENT of the century and with me winning a new Mustang there is no way I want to miss it.
Ronnie
Old 07-15-2015, 09:06 AM   #18
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I hate that your not going. If I hit the Lotto before August, I'll send you the $$$$. I don't know if you seen my post on the other thread but it says it all for me.
There is no way I'm gonna miss this event.
Bladder Cancer did not stop me last year
Wallet Cancer is not gonna stop me this year.

Anyway, I want to be there to accept the Mustang from Chip Foose.
Mario can drive it back, He don't have a drivers license but he does have a dog license. Ha! Ha!

I think this is going to be the MUSTANG EVENT of the century and with me winning a new Mustang there is no way I want to miss it.
Ronnie
I saw it Ronnie. It is tough to get approved for credit lines and such at a young age or else I would just get one and go.

Make sure you get mario a pedal extension so he can reach! Lol
Old 07-15-2015, 09:12 AM   #19
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I sure hope your dog gets better

I hate it when either one of my dogs are sick. I have insurance on Mario because he is a VA registered service dog. I just can't afford insurance on Oscar and he is the one that needs it most.
There is always next year, But I'm not sure if my health will last another year. Only time will tell.
Ronnie
Old 07-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Where is it at???
Bama 93 Performance Tune
5pointYoBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:12 AM   #21
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Go to the American Muscle Web page to register

It is at Maple Grove Raceway Park ( Drag Strip) near Reading Pennsylvania on August 15th.
You can also register at the event but no T-Shirt
Last year was the first time at this location and over 2,600 Mustangs were there. This show is "ONLY" Mustangs and no other brands of cars. That is amazing to me because I know there are events that have more cars but they have all types and not just a single brand of car.
Ronnie

Check it out here::
http://www.americanmuscle.com/car-sh...istration.html
Old 07-15-2015, 10:39 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Are we supposed to get anything in the mail? I did the registration already about a month ago

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #23
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Yes-You will receive an E-Mail

They don't finish up until after registration is closed July 31st. Then they will send stuff out. I can't remember if I got something in the mail or an E-Mail last year. It don't really matter to me,
Ronnie
Old 07-15-2015, 11:44 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
They don't finish up until after registration is closed July 31st. Then they will send stuff out. I can't remember if I got something in the mail or an E-Mail last year. It don't really matter to me,
Ronnie
Yeah they sent out registration card or I'd last year.. But I think you're right they probably wait till the end of this month.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang