Alignment Report Ride Height Specs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Alignment Report Ride Height Specs

On the bottom of the attached alignment report they show "front and rear ride heights". Does anyone know where those dimensions are taken?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alignment Specs.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	187073
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2015, 01:26 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Hey you copied my picture! Lol.

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

No idea where it's taken from but keep in mind those are stock specs on a stock vehicle.

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
No idea where it's taken from but keep in mind those are stock specs on a stock vehicle.
Yes! I knew you wouldn't mind me borrowing your report.
I thought I'd get my car good and level and then check heights, camber angles and rear wheels-to-body alignment, as a reference point before I do any suspension work.
I noticed typically when ppl talk about ride height they are looking at the distance from ground to wheel well lip. Or better still, center of wheel to wheel well lip.
So I can't even guess where those spec #'s of 1.6"(avg) Front and 4.45"(avg) Rear, are measured.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Yes! I knew you wouldn't mind me borrowing your report.
I thought I'd get my car good and level and then check heights, camber angles and rear wheels-to-body alignment, as a reference point before I do any suspension work.
I noticed typically when ppl talk about ride height they are looking at the distance from ground to wheel well lip. Or better still, center of wheel to wheel well lip.
So I can't even guess where those spec #'s of 1.6"(avg) Front and 4.45"(avg) Rear, are measured.
On the miatas we measure ground to rocker panel (side skirt) and our ideal ride height is right around 4.25", but for the life of my i cant figure out what the 1.x could possibly be measuring if its the min and 4.x is the max.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
On the miatas we measure ground to rocker panel (side skirt) and our ideal ride height is right around 4.25", but for the life of my i cant figure out what the 1.x could possibly be measuring if its the min and 4.x is the max.
That was 1.30" min to 1.93" max for the front. The 4.13 to 4.76 was for the rear.
Yeah, it can't be anything from the ground.(I don't think.)
I'm going back out there now to finish trying to level it. It's a good thing I have plenty of scrap wood.
And I'll take a look for something that comes close to those spec heights.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:31 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
That was 1.30" min to 1.93" max for the front. The 4.13 to 4.76 was for the rear.

Yeah, it can't be anything from the ground.(I don't think.)

I'm going back out there now to finish trying to level it. It's a good thing I have plenty of scrap wood.

And I'll take a look for something that comes close to those spec heights.

I can call the alignment shop I got it done at and ask them. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard. 😋

Old 07-14-2015, 05:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
I can call the alignment shop I got it done at and ask them. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard. 😋
LOL...That would be great!
I'll buy you a drink the next time I'm in Chicago.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang