American Muscle: Once again excellent service. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2015, 01:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
American Muscle: Once again excellent service.

Okay I have to give a shout out to American Muscle's customer service. They are best i have ever dealt with. I have been having fuse blow off's due to Raxiom headlight with factory HID. I called AM and they wanted me to get a shop report. i explained them that since its a factory HID if i get a shop report i'll have to spend more than 100$ to get the bumper off, check the headlights and put the bumper back. I fitted the headlights myself and they did work for a few days with a heavy amp fuse before blowing and smoking off the passenger side fuse. Now one is working and the other is not. I am worried about my ballast though.

Anyways, AM on phone call insisted i get a shop report but i explained myself again to Alex on here and he set me up with replacement headlights and RMA. Their customer service is truly excellent and i will buy more products in future from them for sure. Thanks Alex.
FordMustang12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015, 01:28 PM   #2
Kevin.Cook

Great to hear that got cleared up for you. I was on a great streak with products from AM but lately I have hit a slump or something. Good news is, Alex has been helping me through this difficult time. Thanks Alex!
Old 07-20-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey - Sorry about the delay again on my end. As much as I wish I could be everywhere and nowhere at the same time...Sort of like Batman I can get sidetracked every now and then. We're always here to help out no matter what and while my customer service team needs to follow some protocol having installed a set of these (I know it can be a little painful, literally) there's no way I'm going to let you roll around town with no headlights! I mean who would even do that. In the event that there's absolutely anything else that comes up don't hesitate to drop me a line, you know where to find me.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015, 01:31 PM   #4
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey - Sorry about the delay again on my end. As much as I wish I could be everywhere and nowhere at the same time...Sort of like Batman I can get sidetracked every now and then. We're always here to help out no matter what and while my customer service team needs to follow some protocol having installed a set of these (I know it can be a little painful, literally) there's no way I'm going to let you roll around town with no headlights! I mean who would even do that. In the event that there's absolutely anything else that comes up don't hesitate to drop me a line, you know where to find me.

Alex
My guess would be Malvern, PA? Lol sorry I had to...
Old 07-20-2015, 01:31 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Great to hear that got cleared up for you. I was on a great streak with products from AM but lately I have hit a slump or something. Good news is, Alex has been helping me through this difficult time. Thanks Alex!
Alex has always been helping me. Even if AM on phone call acts a little difficult sometimes, Alex takes his time and clears up things during rough times. I've had a lot of issues with BAMA earlier and he got them sorted too.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol. kevin

Thanks Alex.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:43 PM   #7
Kevin.Cook

And thanks from myself. I got some brake pads that have been extremely loud and Alex is helping me get in to a different set.

I would have someone help me video it but I don't feel like sending them to the hospital for damaged ear drums. LOL
Old 07-20-2015, 06:58 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Region: North Carolina
I also have to thank Alex for straightening out my Tune issue, It took me a little longer than normal to get it, for what ever reason, but once Alex got involved he solved it in no time, and I couldn't be happier, my tune is great!
Mods: Cervini Stalker Hood, Roush highflow upper and lower grill, AirRaid CAI, LMR strut tower brace,Mac LT headers,Mac Prochamber, Kooks Highflow Cats,Dynomax Race Bullets (resonators), 2.5 o/a pipes, 2011 Gt500 Axlebacks, MPT 93 performance tune.
alucard3600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #9
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Quit stalking me Kevin! You don't know where I work! I'm posting from a beach in Mexico!

Quote:
And thanks from myself. I got some brake pads that have been extremely loud and Alex is helping me get in to a different set. I would have someone help me video it but I don't feel like sending them to the hospital for damaged ear drums. LOL
I always take care of my Mevo guys and I'm never, ever going to split hairs no matter what. Sorry about the ear drums but maybe it's just time to start overhauling your exhaust..I'm sure I could make it louder if you wanted
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-21-2015, 09:01 AM   #10
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Quit stalking me Kevin! You don't know where I work! I'm posting from a beach in Mexico!

I always take care of my Mevo guys and I'm never, ever going to split hairs no matter what. Sorry about the ear drums but maybe it's just time to start overhauling your exhaust..I'm sure I could make it louder if you wanted
Only thing I would swap is my Over Axle pipes as my factory ones are dented. I don't see any on AM right now but let me know if AM ever decides to start selling these. The exhaust view under my car is horrid! lol
Old 07-21-2015, 09:02 AM   #11
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Alex has always been helping me.

Even if AM on phone call acts a little difficult sometimes, Alex takes his time and clears up things during rough times.

I've had a lot of issues with BAMA earlier and he got them sorted too.
Thanks for the kind comments - You guys have me blushing hard today.

I'm always here to mediate/communicate between departments - Our Mustang Experts on the phones do have some protocol to follow and I don't really operate like do on their end. While Bama is getting a little behind due to this being their busy season again, I'm here to make sure that you guys aren't waiting too long for tunes!

You know where to find me if anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang12 View Post
Lol. kevin
Thanks Alex.
(He thinks he knows where I am right now...I'm on the beach, I promise )
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-21-2015, 09:05 AM   #12
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard3600 View Post
I also have to thank Alex for straightening out my Tune issue, It took me a little longer than normal to get it, for what ever reason, but once Alex got involved he solved it in no time, and I couldn't be happier, my tune is great!
Up top brother!

Sorry about the mixup again over there! I'm happy that you're back on the road and that you're enjoying their work as much as I do.

Quote:
Only thing I would swap is my Over Axle pipes as my factory ones are dented. I don't see any on AM right now but let me know if AM ever decides to start selling these. The exhaust view under my car is horrid! lol
Kevin - That's something that I think we should definitely be doing. It's been requested for some quite some time now. I'll make sure it's brought up! I'll be replying to your PM momentarily and I'll get everything set up on the pad/nuts.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-21-2015, 09:06 AM   #13
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Up top brother!

Sorry about the mixup again over there! I'm happy that you're back on the road and that you're enjoying their work as much as I do.

Kevin - That's something that I think we should definitely be doing. It's been requested for some quite some time now. I'll make sure it's brought up! I'll be replying to your PM momentarily and I'll get everything set up on the pad/nuts.

Alex
Thanks Alex! Those pads are nuts btw.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:06 PM   #14

Region: Georgia
I agree AM has always provided me with the best customer service and on time or before delivery. Also bit shoutout to them for their military discount
Old 07-21-2015, 05:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Party Time, Excellent!
Waynes World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:55 AM   #16
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Thanks Alex! Those pads are nuts btw.
Kevin - Sorry about your ears brother! I received and replied to your PM and the new order is in the process of shipping out as we speak! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynes World View Post
Party Time, Excellent!

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-22-2015, 07:57 AM   #17
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue1995 View Post
I agree AM has always provided me with the best customer service and on time or before delivery. Also bit shoutout to them for their military discount������������
Hey Blue - First and foremost from ours to yours Thank you very much for your service and bravery - We have plenty of servicemen here on site that you've likely spoken with before and it's our way of giving back.

Being said if you're ever seeing anything listed elsewhere for less we're happy to have a price match set up. Don't hesitate to drop me a line if there's ever anything I can help out with.

V/R

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang