Mods for upcoming AM Car Show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Mods for upcoming AM Car Show

So I decided to do a few mods for the upcoming American Muscle car show and thought I would share them with my fellow mustang enthusiasts. I added the MMD convertible styling bar, MMD tail light trim and custom embroidery on the head rests. Still have a few mods to do before August but so far i am liking the new mods.
http://1drv.ms/1KibvMD
http://1drv.ms/1KiblEM
http://1drv.ms/1KibcRV
Shockesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2015, 10:25 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockesh View Post
So I decided to do a few mods for the upcoming American Muscle car show and thought I would share them with my fellow mustang enthusiasts. I added the MMD convertible styling bar, MMD tail light trim and custom embroidery on the head rests. Still have a few mods to do before August but so far i am liking the new mods.
http://1drv.ms/1KibvMD
http://1drv.ms/1KiblEM
http://1drv.ms/1KibcRV

Shockesh - Looking good sir! That's a super clean vert, does this even get driven!?

I'm loving the styling bar and I'm sure you've seen me say around here countless times that the Vert's should've just come with them right from the factory. It's amazing how something like this completely changes the cars overall look and feel.

You know how I feel about tail-light trim too - Another one of those things that Ford definitely could've gotten away with having added as an option. Such a subtle mod goes so far.

On the headrests - I'm dying to know who did the work because it's flawless.

Thanks for the support and love, we really appreciate it and I'll see you soon!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:55 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Shockesh - Looking good sir! That's a super clean vert, does this even get driven!?

I'm loving the styling bar and I'm sure you've seen me say around here countless times that the Vert's should've just come with them right from the factory. It's amazing how something like this completely changes the cars overall look and feel.

You know how I feel about tail-light trim too - Another one of those things that Ford definitely could've gotten away with having added as an option. Such a subtle mod goes so far.

On the headrests - I'm dying to know who did the work because it's flawless.

Thanks for the support and love, we really appreciate it and I'll see you soon!

Alex
Yes it does get driven but only during the summer months and when I know its not going to rain. LOL. Believe it or not I had embroidme do the work and it was surprisingly cheap just $17 a head rest and you can pick out any color you want. Only took them a day to do the work. Great company! EmbroidMe on Beechmont Ave | Home of Cincinnati's premier Embroidery and Screen Printing cant wait to see you all there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 12:28 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I am not a convertible fan. But, your car and choice of colors hit it out of the park.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #5
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Yes it does get driven but only during the summer months and when I know its not going to rain. LOL. Believe it or not I had embroidme do the work and it was surprisingly cheap just $17 a head rest and you can pick out any color you want. Only took them a day to do the work. Great company! EmbroidMe on Beechmont Ave | Home of Cincinnati's premier Embroidery and Screen Printing cant wait to see you all there!
Hey! It's a fair question, I swear it looks brand new based on the condition. I've got an eye for paint (Used to Detail/Correct Paint in a former life) and it just looks like you could eat off of it! I swear I wont.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the price. $17 for those is nuts! I cannot believe how well they turned out!

If there's anything else on the Interior Side of things that you need to have picked up before the show don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and let me know and I'll get you set up.

Happy modding.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:30 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey! It's a fair question, I swear it looks brand new based on the condition. I've got an eye for paint (Used to Detail/Correct Paint in a former life) and it just looks like you could eat off of it! I swear I wont.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the price. $17 for those is nuts! I cannot believe how well they turned out!

If there's anything else on the Interior Side of things that you need to have picked up before the show don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and let me know and I'll get you set up.

Happy modding.

Alex
Not really for interior i am probably going to order this on Friday:
RTR Mustang Rear License Plate Surround w/ Ducts 1398-7007-01 (13-14 All) - Free Shipping
and a little something for under the hood:
BBK Ceramic Tuned Length Mustang Shorty Headers 14420 (11-15 V6) - Free Shipping
That should probably do me for now.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:31 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I am not a convertible fan. But, your car and choice of colors hit it out of the park.
Thanks for the compliment. I am pretty happy with it.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:30 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Not really for interior i am probably going to order this on Friday:
RTR Mustang Rear License Plate Surround w/ Ducts 1398-7007-01 (13-14 All) - Free Shipping
and a little something for under the hood:
BBK Ceramic Tuned Length Mustang Shorty Headers 14420 (11-15 V6) - Free Shipping
That should probably do me for now.
I have the same headers. You will love them.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang