First to do this mod? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2015, 10:29 PM   #1
rob.james.arias

First to do this mod?

Well recently I changed the cloth interior out to leather. Today I wanted to take it to another level. I haven't seen anything like this yet, doesn't mean no one hasn't done it yet though.

photo uploader

imagen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 01:57 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I like that. Would look cool with dual white stripes too running down the seats but your look good. Nice work
2012 Pony Pkg 3.7 convertible, MPT tuned, 4.10's, Dynotech 3.5" DS, Borla Touring axle backs, BBK 73mm TB and ceramic shorties, Whiteline sway bars and UCA/LCA with relocation brackets, BMR adj. PHB and brace, Steeda CAI, CE frame braces, Bilstein shocks, H&R race springs, SS brake lines, full HID, GT 500 gauge pod with gauges and misc. exterior upgrades
pitboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:35 AM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Something is off to me about that horse and I can't figure out what
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 03:17 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
The tail and hair on the horse is a little off, but it looks really nice to me.

Ingot silver 5.0
Mustangreazon50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:26 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: North Carolina
How much did somthing like that run you, 500-1k?
Mods: Cervini Stalker Hood, Roush highflow upper and lower grill, AirRaid CAI, LMR strut tower brace,Mac LT headers,Mac Prochamber, Kooks Highflow Cats,Dynomax Race Bullets (resonators), 2.5 o/a pipes, 2011 Gt500 Axlebacks, MPT 93 performance tune.
alucard3600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:21 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I feel like a decal could imitate the same effect if it didn't fall off or look cheap

2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripe, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows, all lights tinted

Last Mod: Bama 91 Race Tune

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripes, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" Tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted quarter windows, all lights tinted
Chaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 06:59 AM   #7
rob.james.arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard3600 View Post
How much did somthing like that run you, 500-1k?

The seats were take offs that I paid around $300 for. The install was a beast but worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz12 View Post
I feel like a decal could imitate the same effect if it didn't fall off or look cheap

2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripe, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows, all lights tinted

Last Mod: Bama 91 Race Tune
The pony is actually a decal applied to a t-shirt style transfer and ironed on. It feels pretty sturdy only time will tell how well it holds up. If it does start to look bad I have another idea of how to apply it. Next time I might put a 227 logo instead though. So far so good though.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #8
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Something is off to me about that horse and I can't figure out what
Passenger side seats "gut line" is on a different angle than the drivers side. Nice feature added to the seats though.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:29 AM   #9
rob.james.arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
Passenger side seats "gut line" is on a different angle than the drivers side. Nice feature added to the seats though.
You are correct. It slid off center a bit while applying it. Only a real sharp eye would catch it.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
It looks fine

I think it looks OK for the first time you did anything like this. Most people will not notice a few slight flaws so just enjoy your custom seats and I admire you for doing something like this.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:20 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maine
Nice job?
Old 07-22-2015, 01:42 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Thats what it is all about-Making it yours,with personality. Looks great......gives me some ideas, thanks.
Waynes World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #13
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob.james.arias View Post
You are correct. It slid off center a bit while applying it. Only a real sharp eye would catch it.
Looks great but I have to share. When I read this I had the Benny Hill theme in my head with an image of someone ironing at triple speed. It really did turn out nice!
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:08 PM   #14
rob.james.arias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton CIT View Post
Looks great but I have to share. When I read this I had the Benny Hill theme in my head with an image of someone ironing at triple speed. It really did turn out nice!
Way too funny, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so close to reality.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang