Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Anyone tried Bama V2 Tunes?

12K views 139 replies 25 participants last post by  Kefka21 
#1 ·
I have 2012 Mustang Convertible (Automatic). I have been using MPT Ghost Cam Tune...which for the record is pretty awesome. But since I bought my tuner from American Muscle and received tunes for life; thought I'd switch back for a little bit. So, I am looking for thoughts input on the V2?
Or any other tune you can recommend.....open to all ideas and inputs.

Gas: 93 Octane
Axle: 2.73
Tires:275/45/19
MAC Off-Road Pro Chamber Mid-Pipe
MAC Axle Back Exhaust
Airaid Cold Air Intake

#135 ·
Generally, returning back to stock before uploading your new tune is recommended in case your tuner needs to be updated.

Also, for anyone that has tried the 93 Race V2 tune on their cars... Is your fan ALWAYS on now? Ever since uploading the new tune, my fan runs 24/7.

#137 ·
No. It only does that when your actual stock tune is on the car. After that point, the device KNOWS it is currently storing your stock tune on it. Therefore, it won't think your old tune is the new 'stock tune' if you upload a tune without going back to stock first.

#138 ·
Just got back from a longer test drive with the 91V2 Race Tune. I was running the "old" 91Race Tune before. I have an automatic with 3.31 gears. Biggest difference to me is quite an improvement of throttle response. Also shifts are somehow smoother and under WOT my tires chirp with the shifts, which they did not do with the "old" tune. Overall very pleased so far, good job BAMA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.