Virginia ME V6-ers going to AM show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2015, 04:18 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Virginia ME V6-ers going to AM show

Virginia ME V6-ers going to AM show (or folks passing through VA to get to PA), we should figure out some way to all catch up in PA. A lot of you are rolling up Friday midday. Rally point or something Saturday early am perhaps to get in line together at entry gate so we, VA ME folks, can park together? Thoughts?
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #2
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Mud's thought is you are a V8ist. Some of my friends have V8's and they are fine hard working family people.

just sayin
Old 07-30-2015, 07:56 AM   #3
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Mud's thought is you are a V8ist. Some of my friends have V8's and they are fine hard working family people.

just sayin
But there are some that are just plain ignorant. Let me give you an example:

Guy at an "Auto Parts" store near me has a 11-14 5.0. Keep in mind it is a BASE model. So he peeps my car when I roll up and comes out to talk/admire it because he has not seen another V6 with the exact setup as mine.

We get to discussing his car. Now it gets dumb. First he says he bought the "GT Track Pack" for the 3 link suspension in the back. Now, this guy has SPRAY PAINTED 18" stock 5.0 wheels and SPRAY PAINTED stock 5.0 calipers.

Then I asked why he went with the base model. He said it is much lighter then a Premium so it runs better numbers. In my head, I could not comprehend that, except for it being lighter on one's wallet

Lastly, I asked if he had a Mevo account or if he visited any forums. His response was "F*** those forums, I already got the code. I don't need to go on those."

Then he goes on with suggestions on mods I should do. And I am like "Is this guy REALLY giving me tips on mods when the only mod he has is a can of spray paint?! That poor 5.0....."

I guess this type of stupidity can apply to anyone. But I thought it was funny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #4
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
^oh Kevin. Where do I even begin to respond to this last post you have blessed us with without "trolling you"?

Was that guy a tard? Sounds like it.

Is there equally as many tards that own v6 mustangs? More if I had to guess. It's just the nature of a less expensive car. I have seen many things that would make my eyes bleed on a v6 mustang.

How many emojis did Kevin use in the last post? Too many to count.

Is going with a premium SO important to anyone else? I like you enjoy certain aspects of a premium car, leather, door sill plates, pedals, cluster. But for the price tag ford puts on a premium car you could buy a lot of other cars that are arguably as good or better when you start to spend 40k+

Just my .02

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438262401.748496.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	188306

🇺🇸Vote Ox for July MOTM!🇺🇸

IG @Oxford5pointoh
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:25 AM   #5
Kevin.Cook

I wasn't trying to push off that I think Premiums are better. All I did was raise the simple question to him. His response though was a bit....unexpected? I know that mentality could apply to anyone. But I thought I would share my great experience/convo with another mustang owner.

My wife was there and was pretty dumbfounded also as she heard him talk.

Till today, she still loves saying "F*** the forums, I already got the code!" It drives me nuts! haha.

Definitely digging your little picture. I could totally see that being you. haha
Old 08-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton CIT View Post
Virginia ME V6-ers going to AM show (or folks passing through VA to get to PA), we should figure out some way to all catch up in PA. A lot of you are rolling up Friday midday. Rally point or something Saturday early am perhaps to get in line together at entry gate so we, VA ME folks, can park together? Thoughts?
Fellow VA dweller here. Received my confirmation in the mail today
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-08-03 13.06.06.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	188588  
Pretzel is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang