Well, I got my expense sheet done from the AM show trip - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2015, 08:05 PM   #36
Kevin.Cook

Here is a couple of pics I still have of him. Was never sure of his breed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	05222010-00101.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	190070   Click image for larger version

Name:	0608101446a.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	190071  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2015, 10:13 PM   #37
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Here is a picture of some of the dogs I have been lucky enough to doggy sit over the

There are more and all know each other and get along just fine. Last Memorial day I had 11 Dogs at my house without a problem.

When A new dog comes, I let Mario and a few of the others go out to the new dog owners car and greet the new dog and bring it in.

I only had one bad dog that I did not let into the group a few years ago and it was a Pit Bull that bit a kid and was not even trusted by his owner. Later I heard he bit his owners wife.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	All dogs 11X14 revised.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	190077  
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:17 PM   #38
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Dog like that pit bull should have been put down. I love dogs, but you can't have that. Maybe if its a small dog like the size of my terrier and there are no kids in the house but that's even pushing it.

Another strike against bad breeders who just go for money and don't even give a **** about temperment and another reason I'm not very thrilled when I hear someone got a dog from a "breeder" on CL or wherever.

My Wolfhound's breeders have a fully finished Champion female that they refused to breed because she was too skittish around strangers. Not aggressive or anything, just afraid when ppl she didn't know came in her house.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2015, 10:31 PM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey, This is my POST and----

It went to the "DOGS" but it is OK with me. I like dogs and I like hearing about other peoples opinions on them.

Dogs, Like people are individuals and all have a certain personality. Some so called "EXPERTS" say that dogs don't think but just react. How stupid wrong the so called EXPERTS are in even thinking that let alone saying it.
Have you ever notice a dog will dream and to dream a person or animal has to think. My Mario can do a puzzle by just looking at it and thinking how it works. I have not come across any dog that does not think about what they want or want to do.

Scotty is right about one thing, A puppy mill is really bad for everyone because they don't want to spend money on decent food or health care for the dogs they breed. They put Brother and sister dogs together and just like humans, End up with brain defective and dogs with bad bones etc. Some of the dogs come from other countries and they just don't have any safeguards at all for breeding dogs.
Ronnie
Old 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
You're lucky Ronnie. I lost my best friend a year ago last Saturday. Not a day goes by I don't think about him. Dogs will do that to ya. Create joy and love in your life then one day you'll have to say good-bye.

Pick your poison.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:49 PM   #41
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I know exactly what you mean

I had my Midgi for 17 years, She just died of old age one day when I was working. I cried like a sissy and could not help myself. I would be selling something at work and if she popped into my mind the tears would just start. It was a terrible time for me.
I swore that I would never get another dog or pet of any kind but I met Sheri and she had a dog named Mollie. Then came Mario. Then Oscar.
I feed Mario the best foods I can get and he gets vitamins and the Vet for check-ups twice a year. Even at the AM show I made sure I did not over heat him and had plenty of water for him.
I know he won't be with me forever but I sure am going to enjoy him with me as long as he is healthy and likes going to the car shows with me.
Ronnie
Old 08-25-2015, 11:32 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Omg you guys are funny! You should increase your Ritalin doses so a gas expense thread doesn't turn into a " My dog can kick your dogs azz" thread.
I'm the same way though! My wife thinks what she says isn't important to me but hey...when something shiny catches my eye, I get off track.

But anyway, when I return from my round trip NH to Va Bch, I'll post my 14 GT gas details and mileage. Now I'm motivated to finally keep detailed records just one time.
If anyone's interested, 1 week vacation house rental on the beach set me back $1400. But it's 5 bedroom 4 bath and sleeps 14. That's in the Fall (for pricing reference and season) And of course I can't say the exact dates in the Fall because some of you would come steal my dog while I'm gone
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:20 AM   #43
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Virginia Beach ?????

I did some of my Ranger Training at Fort Story near Virginia Beach back in 1960. I swore I would never want to see that area again. Ha! Ha!
I guess being on the Fort Story Beach was not so pleasant, the the part your going to will be a lot more fun.

I'm guessing your going straight down US-13 through Dover and down across the really LOOONG Brige and tunnels. I came home that way last year from the AM show.

Have a good vacation and we all would like to know where you are leaving your dog.
Ronnie
Old 08-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #44
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Used to live in Dover myself, Rt 13 is a royal asspain but they finished the Rt 1 bypass years ago. Used to make that trip home every few weekends from Dover to NJ from 2001-2005 when I was stationed there. Except on race weekends. I would hide in my house on those weekends and my roommate and I would just drink a bunch of beer and have a gaming marathon.

I remember gas was like $1.04 a gallon for 93 back then too lol. Good times blasting up the highway in my modded 95 Cobra those years and not worrying about MPG at all. Even though that thing got like 24mpg hand calculated even with all the bolt ons/gears and a A9L computer swap. That is if I kept my foot out of it. I pegged the speedo in that thing once coming out of the exit 104 toll...
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:02 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
I gotta chime in.....Mud likes pound dogs and we've been looking.
Good for you Mud.
I love all dogs and I'd rescue a dog before I bought any breed, at any price.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang