Procharger - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #1

Region: Georgia
Procharger

So just a quick question. I'm getting a procharger in a couple months. What if anything do I need in addition to everything in the procharger kit?? Idk if there is a thread about this already so if so in sorry
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
The kit is complete so you will need nothing..if your vehicle was stock. Seeing as you have some modifications, you're going to need an updated tune. IMO I would get a dyno tune to make sure everything is dialed in correctly. I always recommend those with an F/I setup to run a custom tune specific to your car so try and find a tuner around your area. You could use a tune from Bama/Steeda/MPT, but you're not going to see the results like you would with an all out custom dyno tune.

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I just had mine installed a few months ago. You can the mods that I have made In my vehicle, but nothing is necessary. Everything comes in the kit.

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2015, 07:31 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Lmao ^^

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
Kevin.Cook

Lol. He took the time to look up all those threads. I'd say the post was helpful.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:10 PM   #7

Region: Alabama

Thanks for the links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Otroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:41 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
if you ever want to look something up, do it in google. That literally took less than 5 minutes:

3.7 mustang procharger mustangevolution - This is what i googled and pulled up pages of threads. The search feature on every forum i have ever used has been pretty weak, this is how i find stuff.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:15 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Lol
It's not required, but basic suspension mods and definitely a driveshaft would help you a lot

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Only other mods I have other than sc is anti sway kit, one piece al ds and shorty headers. Everything else is stock 14 v6 basic mustang. It drives great but will be eyeing 3.31 gears and bigger tires

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:55 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

So i read literally every single one of those links; thanks btw voltwings, i noticed you and a few other mentioned using a bov and a higher psi pulley, also the risk of only the 6 rib pulley on more than a 10psi setup, how much more is that going to harm your engine? Ive heard theories about the 4.10 gears and their effects of revs per mph. Just a guestimation would be nice of how much extra strain like id guess if it was a 14psi pulley, 8 ribs to prevent slip and wastegate of 10psi youd be pushing your car like 20% harder for mid level gains? The only other question i had pertained of ways to negate the heat production of the higher reving supercharger but im gonna start a new thread on it to prevent diluting this one

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
swhitfield2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:08 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhitfield2013 View Post
So i read literally every single one of those links; thanks btw voltwings, i noticed you and a few other mentioned using a bov and a higher psi pulley, also the risk of only the 6 rib pulley on more than a 10psi setup, how much more is that going to harm your engine? Ive heard theories about the 4.10 gears and their effects of revs per mph. Just a guestimation would be nice of how much extra strain like id guess if it was a 14psi pulley, 8 ribs to prevent slip and wastegate of 10psi youd be pushing your car like 20% harder for mid level gains? The only other question i had pertained of ways to negate the heat production of the higher reving supercharger but im gonna start a new thread on it to prevent diluting this one

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I replied to your other thread, lets move this whole conversation there.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang