Jerks - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-30-2015, 12:09 PM   #106
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
If it happened to me, I would take pictures of the hood and go report it to the local Police. Give them as much info as you can. Having it documented means the local cops might be more inclined to watch parking lots as they cruise the town. They may catch the bastards doing this to someone else. Retaliating will get you nothing, so I wouldn't bother. In fact, it would probably put a bigger target on your car. Same is true when someone posts videos of ****** bags doing this on YouTube and Instagram, etc. It just teaches other dumbasses to get out and do that crap, so I would report all those posts as inappropriate to try and get them taken down. People suck more than ever these days it seems. It's just sad that people get a rise out of damaging other peoples property.
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2015, 12:50 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Agreed, he's a self centered ungrateful little **** and his parents do nothing to correct it.

So true and when my son watches it he acts like a brat. Imo this show doesn't teach anything that's good. Only to become a brat and to get ur own way . Funk you caillou. lil bill needs to kick his add

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 09-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
If it happened to me, I would take pictures of the hood and go report it to the local Police. Give them as much info as you can. Having it documented means the local cops might be more inclined to watch parking lots as they cruise the town. They may catch the bastards doing this to someone else. Retaliating will get you nothing, so I wouldn't bother. In fact, it would probably put a bigger target on your car. Same is true when someone posts videos of ****** bags doing this on YouTube and Instagram, etc. It just teaches other dumbasses to get out and do that crap, so I would report all those posts as inappropriate to try and get them taken down. People suck more than ever these days it seems. It's just sad that people get a rise out of damaging other peoples property.
The only thing that will come out of a police report is the fact you have something for your insurance to have it repaired.
Thinking the police will actually do any "police work" on someone sliding across a cars hood is not realistic.
I had my Mazda 3 keyed front to back and called the police to have a report done and when I asked what will/can they do it basically boiled down to nothing other then a report for my insurance.

Sent from LG G3.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2015, 01:09 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

^+1 op u need to do a round house kick to their faces

Old 09-30-2015, 01:14 PM   #110
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
The only thing that will come out of a police report is the fact you have something for your insurance to have it repaired.
Thinking the police will actually do any "police work" on someone sliding across a cars hood is not realistic.
I had my Mazda 3 keyed front to back and called the police to have a report done and when I asked what will/can they do it basically boiled down to nothing other then a report for my insurance.

Sent from LG G3.

True, no single event like this will have them doing much. But, when more people call in and record an event, they will have to do something. It's better than doing nothing at all. You could also tell the owners of the property. If they get enough complaints, maybe they'll put up some video cameras and get these idiots recorded doing some stupid.

IG: @azurebluemach
Old 09-30-2015, 02:28 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
True, no single event like this will have them doing much. But, when more people call in and record an event, they will have to do something. It's better than doing nothing at all. You could also tell the owners of the property. If they get enough complaints, maybe they'll put up some video cameras and get these idiots recorded doing some stupid.

IG: @azurebluemach
Very true!

Sent from LG G3.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Guys thanks for all your help. It was actually at a dance at my school and there was a cop there who saw the guys so we have this taken car of. Thanks again

2013 mustang v6 premium
Gumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:19 PM   #113
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Massachusetts
So a cop saw it and didn't say anything to those yahoos? Odd.
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Premium auto | MCA | Performance Package | BMR/Shelby Panhard Bar | Steeda Rear End Links | BMR Rear LCAs | JLT Oil Sep | FRPP Diff Cover | DSS Aluminum Shaft | Adaptive Shift Delete | Cervini Type 4 Ram Air Hood
Order: 10/13/12 | VIN: 10/19/12 | Sticker: 11/3/12 | Build: 11/30/12 | Mine: 12/22/12!

Restoration project back on the road: my dad's 1969 Camaro SS 350
tym_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:22 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Very! Hmmm

Sent from LG G3.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Maybe they left too quickly on their truck or maybe he thought it was their car or something

2013 mustang v6 premium
Gumbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

I don't know anyone that would slide and walk on their 2013 mustang, that would be a very poor assumption by a police officer Just saying.
Somethings fishy with this thread....

Sent from LG G3.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:00 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I don't know anyone that would slide and walk on their 2013 mustang, that would be a very poor assumption by a police officer Just saying.
Somethings fishy with this thread....

Sent from LG G3.

Lmao my thought exactly

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang