Call me cheap - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-11-2015, 09:05 AM   #71
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
I've gotta ask.

Why so many eggs? Body building?
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-11-2015, 09:11 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
You chow down a dozen a day too?! I'm at the store 3 days a week just to buy food for myself. Can't do Costco cause I don't have that much space.

Usually more. But I drink 12 in the morning most of the time.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIG View Post
I've gotta ask.

Why so many eggs? Body building?

Yea


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:12 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Usually more. But I drink 12 in the morning most of the time.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------




Yea


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

Yo Adrian !!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-11-2015, 09:18 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Yo Adrian !!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Lol eating them pisses me off. And when that small piece of film gets left on the boiled egg. And I try and eat it. I get Fing pissed. I will throw the rest of the eggs out the window or wherever I am at the time. Like pissed off pissed


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:25 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Lmfao


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:27 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Lol eating them pisses me off. And when that small piece of film gets left on the boiled egg. And I try and eat it. I get Fing pissed. I will throw the rest of the eggs out the window or wherever I am at the time. Like pissed off pissed


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

I can c it now... I'm walking and all I hear is a loud exhaust and it's a mustang flying by spraying.. And at the same time I hear someone screaming throwing eggs out the car window lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:31 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
I can c it now... I'm walking and all I hear is a loud exhaust and it's a mustang flying by spraying.. And at the same time I hear someone screaming throwing eggs out the car window lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Lol that's how it usually goes.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:42 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Rockville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 209
How is your cholesterol level? I heard egg yolk is almost 100% cholesterol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Usually more. But I drink 12 in the morning most of the time.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------




Yea


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
__________________
2014 Mustang 3.7L cyclone engine with 6 spd transmission. Mods: 93 MPT Race Tune, 3.31 Gears, Airaid CAI, BBK Shorty Ceramic Headers, Corsa Sport axle backs, Strut Tower Brace, Steeda rear seat X-brace, BMR Rear LCAs, GT wheels, MGW race spec shifter, Passenger seat delete, spare tire delete, Moroso battery relocation to the trunk.
liv4spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by liv4spd View Post
How is your cholesterol level? I heard egg yolk is almost 100% cholesterol.

Not sure. I get blood work from time to time to check test/estrogen levels. Never checked cholesterol


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:34 AM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Rockville
Region: Maryland
Posts: 209
Most blood work includes cholesterol levels. If your doctor didn't tell you about that, it usually means you are fine. It seems like working out does help.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Not sure. I get blood work from time to time to check test/estrogen levels. Never checked cholesterol


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
__________________
2014 Mustang 3.7L cyclone engine with 6 spd transmission. Mods: 93 MPT Race Tune, 3.31 Gears, Airaid CAI, BBK Shorty Ceramic Headers, Corsa Sport axle backs, Strut Tower Brace, Steeda rear seat X-brace, BMR Rear LCAs, GT wheels, MGW race spec shifter, Passenger seat delete, spare tire delete, Moroso battery relocation to the trunk.
liv4spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Eggs contain the good stuff. it was believed to be that ALL cholesterol was bad but thats been squashed. Turns out eggs help combat the bad stuff and provide your body with more of the nutrients it needs than red meat.
So when you are doing heavy weight training, intense 5k training, or just about any kind of heavy work out on a regular basis its almost necessary for you to consume 2-3 eggs a day on the very low side.

For myself and sounds like Rapinator when you are doing intense weight training and bulking you need all the GOOD calories and fat you can get to ensure your body get "built" the right way.

I cant stand to eat that many eggs all at once. ill do a 3-4 over easy first thing in the morning. i will literally just swallow them whole...dont even chew lol and take 3 hard boiled with me to work as an egg salad sandwich. the rest i have at night about 2 hrs before bed.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:33 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Eggs contain the good stuff. it was believed to be that ALL cholesterol was bad but thats been squashed. Turns out eggs help combat the bad stuff and provide your body with more of the nutrients it needs than red meat.
So when you are doing heavy weight training, intense 5k training, or just about any kind of heavy work out on a regular basis its almost necessary for you to consume 2-3 eggs a day on the very low side.

For myself and sounds like Rapinator when you are doing intense weight training and bulking you need all the GOOD calories and fat you can get to ensure your body get "built" the right way.

I cant stand to eat that many eggs all at once. ill do a 3-4 over easy first thing in the morning. i will literally just swallow them whole...dont even chew lol and take 3 hard boiled with me to work as an egg salad sandwich. the rest i have at night about 2 hrs before bed.

That's why I prefer drinking them. Just buy the pasteurized ones, and no worries about salmonella.

But drinking them doesn't fill me up so I'm eating something again 30 min latter.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:42 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
That's why I prefer drinking them. Just buy the pasteurized ones, and no worries about salmonella.

But drinking them doesn't fill me up so I'm eating something again 30 min latter.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Thats a damn good idea ... dont know why i didnt think of that Im going to keep an eye out for those. I'll check with Trader Joes or something like that. They usually have that kind of stuff on hand.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Thats a damn good idea ... dont know why i didnt think of that Im going to keep an eye out for those. I'll check with Trader Joes or something like that. They usually have that kind of stuff on hand.

Local stores will have them also. Will be stamped with a red "P" on the actual shel.

If the taste of them bothers you. Throw them in a blender and add a scoop of peanut butter. The peanut butter over powers the raw egg taste.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
I'll do that...i do love peanut Butter
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:13 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
I'll do that...i do love peanut Butter

Or you could always get the liquid egg whites in the container also. I do that at times when I just want egg whites.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:25 PM   #87
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Or you could always get the liquid egg whites in the container also. I do that at times when I just want egg whites.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
I have never seen what those look like but all I can imagine is one of the little ones thinking it's milk and taking a big old drink lol.
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:33 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
I have never seen what those look like but all I can imagine is one of the little ones thinking it's milk and taking a big old drink lol.

Lol


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #89
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
What a surprise that would be
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:02 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
HA HA HA...thats too funny.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:28 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
That's why I prefer drinking them. Just buy the pasteurized ones, and no worries about salmonella.

But drinking them doesn't fill me up so I'm eating something again 30 min latter.


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
______________
Why don't you scramble them and put them in a tortilla?
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 04:25 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
______________

Why don't you scramble them and put them in a tortilla?

Italians don't eat tortillas!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:21 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: HARTWELL LAKE AREA
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 435
Hence the old addage" you have to pay to play"
ALLYDRIVER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:51 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
You're completely right!! Good thing this app helps the cause, I also use craigslist. Anyone know of any other website/app/ store that sells used car parts?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:04 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
______________

Why don't you scramble them and put them in a tortilla?

Wtf???


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Italians don't eat tortillas!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Right lol


🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:17 AM   #96
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,023
Back on topic......


OP, you're cheap.



end thread
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:51 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Back on topic......


OP, you're cheap.



end thread
Lol
Cai is a waste anyways :p

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:13 PM   #98
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,023
forgot to mention if you paid $300+ for a CAI or $500+ for an exhaust you ain't cheap.
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:06 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
forgot to mention if you paid $300+ for a CAI or $500+ for an exhaust you ain't cheap.
Why dont you indulge us as to WHAT you might be if you happen to spend $800 for a sound tube and trumpets?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Italians don't eat tortillas!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
______________
Why don't you scramble them and put them in a tortilla?
I'm both, so I'm a fan of the egg burrito.
Just too lazy sometimes to break out the pan in the morning.
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:50 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,654
Hate to hijack back to original topic, lmao.

1. First of all why would a company limit the money it can make based on its cost. Supply and demand. Economics. If your house cost you $200K and inflation was 5% would you sell bassed on that if you COULD sell it for $400K? NOOO... lol. If people didnt buy at the current price they would lover.

2. Fabrication ? R&D: Like electronics.A VCR when first out cost 3-5x what a Blue ray does now 30 years later. People who really want right away will eat up that cost. then when they go cheaper everyone else buys. Look at gaming systems, TV's and such. All that way.

3. Made in America.... hate to say it but if it is made in America be prepared to pay ALOT more.
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:59 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
Hate to hijack back to original topic, lmao.

1. First of all why would a company limit the money it can make based on its cost. Supply and demand. Economics. If your house cost you $200K and inflation was 5% would you sell bassed on that if you COULD sell it for $400K? NOOO... lol. If people didnt buy at the current price they would lover.

2. Fabrication ? R&D: Like electronics.A VCR when first out cost 3-5x what a Blue ray does now 30 years later. People who really want right away will eat up that cost. then when they go cheaper everyone else buys. Look at gaming systems, TV's and such. All that way.

3. Made in America.... hate to say it but if it is made in America be prepared to pay ALOT more.
Good points but everything seams to stem from #3 -We Americans are greedy ******** in just about every aspect of our lives.

Also if people stupidly keep buying these parts from these guys why would they lower the prices?

The other thing is the guys who buy brand new, dont like it and then try to sell it for close to what they paid as if it still had any value, but that's why you refer to #1 Supply and Demand. If someone is willing to buy used for $50 cheaper than brand new then hey you got some good money back and sucks to be them.

I still stand by if there is a cheaper option than "Name Brand" and it works just as good, then go for that. Why throw money away of "flare"?
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #102
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,023
OP mentioned exhaust.....we all know Sex Trumpets are worth much more.
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 01:56 PM   #103
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,610
Most "bolt on" modifications for these cars do little to nothing and are overpriced out the ***. Cosmetics... well there is the R&D that goes into it and what ppl are willing to pay. Which is very often a lot for what looks like a simple hunk of plastic. If ppl would not pay so much for "cheap plastic" then the companies might charge less. Like decklid panels...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:11 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,654
All that said... I am a horrible offender, lol. I have spent WAY to much on my Beast but what the hell. It is fun, makes me smile and makes it my own. Do I know I could be better with what I spend... yes. Will that stop me... no. lol. As long as I am taking good care of myself and kids and not getting handouts then all good.
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:55 PM   #105
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,960
I said almost the same thing and got flamed

I said:
Quote:
Parts for your Mustang are things you "WANT" and "NOT" things you really "NEED" so just stop complaining and buy what you enjoy.

You say:
Quote:
I have spent WAY to much on my Beast but what the hell. It is fun, makes me smile and makes it my own.
I agree 100%
Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New rims, cheap but too cheap? Ponyboarder Mustang Wheels & Tires 7 09-19-2013 09:59 AM
Anybody in Cali want a Cheap Cobra (19K Cheap) bluemustang The Bar 14 04-06-2007 03:19 PM
Roll Call: Rellik The Bar 7 10-29-2003 03:03 PM
Call the police!! Someone stole my pot!!! Rellik The Bar 1 05-09-2003 07:35 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:03 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.