Cheap and easy performance gain - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-26-2015, 07:32 PM   #1
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cheap and easy performance gain

So today marks my 2014 3.7s 20,000 miles. The car has been raced and extremely long commutes. It had also had many revised tunes.

After all if this, the car has noticeable became sluggish.

So I spent some money and bought all new Motorcraft spark plugs, tb gasket, upper intake manifold gasket, carb cleaner, and anti seize grease.

As you can see in the pics, 20k miles has really done a number on the plugs. The gaps ranged from .55 to .6. Oem spec being the highest at .53

So i cleaned the tb, upper and lower intake mani, changed spark plugs, and replaced gaskets.

I also used Royal Purple fuel system cleaner a tank ago.

Took the car for a drive. And wow. Feels brand new again. The throttle response is soo good it is almost scary. And it idles extremely smooth.


Ford says to wait something like 50-70k miles before doing plugs. I can only offer my opinion and say it is definitely worth doing them earlier. That is, if you want tip top performance from your ride.

Stop wasting money on Cold Air Intakes and do a tune up!!!


Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1445905935.540925.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	192916Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1445905956.965988.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	192917
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-26-2015, 07:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,449
changing the spark plugs on my 5.0 made such a big difference you could hear it in the exhaust at idle, It just sounded like it was hitting harder. Definitely worth the time to put a quality plug in the car.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #3
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I might go back and redo the 2011s sparkplugs eventually. On a lightly modded n/a car, i feel the oem Motorcraft ones are better then the NGK.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-26-2015, 08:36 PM   #4
Registered Member

Regular
 
tym_v6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Suck it, Goodell
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,340
Any issues getting the old plugs out? I thought I read about them getting stuck and sometimes breaking on removal, but didn't know if that applied to the 3.7.

I have nearly 59k miles on mine, so plugs might be worth doing soon.
__________________
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Premium auto | MCA | Performance Package | BMR/Shelby Panhard Bar | Steeda Rear End Links | BMR Rear LCAs | JLT Oil Sep | FRPP Diff Cover | DSS Aluminum Shaft | Adaptive Shift Delete | Cervini Type 4 Ram Air Hood
Order: 10/13/12 | VIN: 10/19/12 | Sticker: 11/3/12 | Build: 11/30/12 | Mine: 12/22/12!

Restoration project back on the road: my dad's 1969 Camaro SS 350
tym_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #5
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
No issues. They put up a small fight at first and then break free. Just don't over tighten anything.

You can knock out so much maintenance when doing spark plugs. Cleaning maf, tb, intake manis, and replacing gaskets.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Just curious as to your thoughts, but wouldn't a good cleaning and regapping of those plugs serve the same purpose?
They don't look that bad at all.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #7
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
If i am gonna go through the time of taking it all apart, i am gonna put new stuff in and not worry about it. Spark plugs dont break the bank. At least not for me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #8
Senior Member
Supporter
 
Spartanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: League City
Region: Texas
Posts: 466
Plugs are on my list. I was driving today and was thinking that the car felt slower to me. It was a bit colder outside (65-70ish) but that shouldn't hurt performance.
__________________
MT-82 hate.
Spartanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:00 PM   #9
VIG
Registered Member
Regular
 
VIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmington
Region: Delaware
Posts: 1,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
If i am gonna go through the time of taking it all apart, i am gonna put new stuff in and not worry about it. Spark plugs dont break the bank. At least not for me.

This.

They're cheap enough that if you're going to take them out you should just replace them.
__________________
IG: workshardplayshard
VIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:36 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Wow. Pretty beat up for 20k. I will definitely be doing this when I pull her out of storage in the spring.

Did you purchase new OEM plugs? same part number?
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:07 AM   #11
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yup. New motorcraft plugs
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:31 AM   #12
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
idk but isn't 100K what Ford sez?

Clean/Re-gap? I'm cheap & old but even I wouldn't bother.






I wanted to add a line about truck stop Lot lizards but didn't.................
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:32 AM   #13
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
I just looked at the pics....they look fine to me. (not a professional)
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:33 AM   #14
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yea they recommend some crazy high mileage. But the previous owner left the original plugs in the 2011. And it ran like crap.

So i would definitely recommend not waiting that long.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:57 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
PaPa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Rocky Point
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 224
Thanks Kevin, Can always count on you for helpful, valuable information..


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:00 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,264
I'm at almost 30k, I'll be doing this in the spring also. Thumbs kevin.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:14 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Are the plugs pre-gapped or did you set the gap?

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:29 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
So today marks my 2014 3.7s 20,000 miles. The car has been raced and extremely long commutes. It had also had many revised tunes.

After all if this, the car has noticeable became sluggish.

So I spent some money and bought all new Motorcraft spark plugs, tb gasket, upper intake manifold gasket, carb cleaner, and anti seize grease.

As you can see in the pics, 20k miles has really done a number on the plugs. The gaps ranged from .55 to .6. Oem spec being the highest at .53

So i cleaned the tb, upper and lower intake mani, changed spark plugs, and replaced gaskets.

I also used Royal Purple fuel system cleaner a tank ago.

Took the car for a drive. And wow. Feels brand new again. The throttle response is soo good it is almost scary. And it idles extremely smooth.


Ford says to wait something like 50-70k miles before doing plugs. I can only offer my opinion and say it is definitely worth doing them earlier. That is, if you want tip top performance from your ride.

Stop wasting money on Cold Air Intakes and do a tune up!!!


Attachment 192916Attachment 192917
According to Fords maintenance, its 100,000 miles for spark plug change. I have 52k miles on my pony and it runs fantastic. No lack in performance that I can tell. Of course I don't track race so that may be the huge difference.

Non 🍼and non 🌽fed. I $uck!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:31 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
fenixignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Clearwater, fl
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym_v6 View Post
Any issues getting the old plugs out? I thought I read about them getting stuck and sometimes breaking on removal, but didn't know if that applied to the 3.7.

I have nearly 59k miles on mine, so plugs might be worth doing soon.
Last i heard, it was the 3 valve 4.6's that had the stupid plug design that breaks. I dont believe the newer models have that issue, but don't quote me on that. make sure you apply antisieze on your new plug threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Just curious as to your thoughts, but wouldn't a good cleaning and regapping of those plugs serve the same purpose?
They don't look that bad at all.
if these are irridiums, they should not have any gap erosion at 20k miles, so this should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
Plugs are on my list. I was driving today and was thinking that the car felt slower to me. It was a bit colder outside (65-70ish) but that shouldn't hurt performance.
oddly enough, my 2002 feels more powerful when its cold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
idk but isn't 100K what Ford sez?

Clean/Re-gap? I'm cheap & old but even I wouldn't bother.
100k is usually the reccomended length for irridium plugs. Im too antsy to wait that long myself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
Are the plugs pre-gapped or did you set the gap?

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
they should come pre gapped as long as you buy the part number for your vehicle. at least the oem ones should be. worst case, they will all have the same pre set gap, but might be slightly off of the .040 mark. I usually dont try to regap mine.
__________________
2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:34 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
fenixignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Clearwater, fl
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
So today marks my 2014 3.7s 20,000 miles. The car has been raced and extremely long commutes. It had also had many revised tunes.

After all if this, the car has noticeable became sluggish.

So I spent some money and bought all new Motorcraft spark plugs, tb gasket, upper intake manifold gasket, carb cleaner, and anti seize grease.

As you can see in the pics, 20k miles has really done a number on the plugs. The gaps ranged from .55 to .6. Oem spec being the highest at .53

So i cleaned the tb, upper and lower intake mani, changed spark plugs, and replaced gaskets.

I also used Royal Purple fuel system cleaner a tank ago.

Took the car for a drive. And wow. Feels brand new again. The throttle response is soo good it is almost scary. And it idles extremely smooth.


Ford says to wait something like 50-70k miles before doing plugs. I can only offer my opinion and say it is definitely worth doing them earlier. That is, if you want tip top performance from your ride.

Stop wasting money on Cold Air Intakes and do a tune up!!!


Attachment 192916Attachment 192917
looking at the pictures, they look like normal wear. the only thing i would say about it looking like that and performing the way it did, was maybe the racing, but maybe the fuel and/or additives used. I know that when i used to use too much lucas fuel cleaner and ran other additives in it, it fouled out my plugs faster.

also these are platinums, so really 30k is the reccomended interval. I am the type to do it early for performance though.
__________________
2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:59 AM   #21
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Definitely. I over stress on my car maintenance also.

All of the plugs I got were gapped between .5 and .53. Which is the recommended gap from Ford. I did check all 6 to be safe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:02 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Definitely. I over stress on my car maintenance also.

All of the plugs I got were gapped between .5 and .53. Which is the recommended gap from Ford. I did check all 6 to be safe.
Good info. Thanks!

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:22 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
Are the plugs pre-gapped or did you set the gap?

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6

ALWAYS check to make sure the gap is correct. Plugs come gapped, but I can't tell you how many times I've checked them and they've been off. Better safe than sorry.
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:00 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
ALWAYS check to make sure the gap is correct. Plugs come gapped, but I can't tell you how many times I've checked them and they've been off. Better safe than sorry.
I agree, but isn't the electrode fragile on platinum plugs? I've always owned older Mustangs and have never had to use platinum. Just don't wanna mess up the electrode.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:37 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
I agree, but isn't the electrode fragile on platinum plugs? I've always owned older Mustangs and have never had to use platinum. Just don't wanna mess up the electrode.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
Yes, the center electrode is fragile on all plugs. But, the ground electrode (hook) is the one that you use to properly gap to specs. So the ground is meant to be played with.

__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:57 AM   #26
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I had my wife take the car for a drive today and she confirmed is drove MUCH better now. Glad it wasn't just me or I'd assume I was crazy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:59 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
PaPa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Rocky Point
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 224
It's always true. If momma ain't happy nobody is happy..


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:06 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
fenixignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Clearwater, fl
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,050
never underestimate a good tune up and cleanup.

the thing is, over time, slowly, as everything gets dirty, it loses power. you dont notice because its a slow gradual process. then in a single day, its all cleaned up, changed out and reversed. then a power recovery will almost feel like an actual power gain.

a few years ago, i changed 30k spark plugs in a hyundai (apples and oranges, i know) and suddenly it didnt feel like it was going to explode on the highway anymore.
__________________
2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:11 AM   #29
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
never underestimate a good tune up and cleanup.

the thing is, over time, slowly, as everything gets dirty, it loses power. you dont notice because its a slow gradual process. then in a single day, its all cleaned up, changed out and reversed. then a power recovery will almost feel like an actual power gain.

a few years ago, i changed 30k spark plugs in a hyundai (apples and oranges, i know) and suddenly it didnt feel like it was going to explode on the highway anymore.
That is scary! lol

Yea I like doing this maintenance piece myself because I can take full advantage of cleaning out the intake manifolds and such.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:44 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponie1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lexington
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
Yes, the center electrode is fragile on all plugs. But, the ground electrode (hook) is the one that you use to properly gap to specs. So the ground is meant to be played with.

Yes, I know that. I'm referring to damaging the center electrode when setting the gap. Seen it way too many times.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
__________________
Jeremy
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
ponie1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #31
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
Yes, I know that. I'm referring to damaging the center electrode when setting the gap. Seen it way too many times.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
Doing the plugs is so easy I should offer it as a service locally. LOL. Places like Midas want $200+ for just labor. And they won't clean your manifolds and stuff like I do.

I should offer it for....say $100 for labor?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
fenixignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Clearwater, fl
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
Yes, I know that. I'm referring to damaging the center electrode when setting the gap. Seen it way too many times.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
probably from taking those spark plug gap coins, and shoving it into the gap to force the gap where they want it, as opposed to using the little hole on top to do it without touching the electrode.
__________________
2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:52 AM   #33
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
probably from taking those spark plug gap coins, and shoving it into the gap to force the gap where they want it, as opposed to using the little hole on top to do it without touching the electrode.
That is how it is done?! I was using a sledge hammer!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:53 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
fenixignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Clearwater, fl
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
That is how it is done?! I was using a sledge hammer!
me too until i destroyed one.
__________________
2002 GT 5sp. 16x,xxx miles
Steeda Exhaust, C&L plenum, BBK Throttle Body, Steeda Underdrive, Steeda short throw, unknown stage clutch. Rear main leak. Compressor seal leak. Steeda lower control arms. good tires.
fenixignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #35
Kevin.Cook
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixignition View Post
me too until i destroyed one.
Well if I am doing that wrong, am I not supposed to spray soap and water into the engine through the spark plug holes to keep it clean?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheap, Easy and Quick Mods. Joshy Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 231 01-28-2015 09:35 PM
how to gain easy hp on my 3.8 95 mustang mustangmiguel Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 69 03-05-2013 06:40 PM
Easy and cheap upgrades Caveman681 1979-1995 Mustang GT 21 10-02-2012 08:39 PM
How easy is easy? Seph The Bar 5 07-10-2006 05:05 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.