Mustang Evolution Forum banner

14 v6 supercharged mustang update

3K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  elkoritaNAY 
#1 ·
A couple of things: I have been averaging exactly 19mpg with both city and freeway driving (mind you the times I've been on the freeway I've been in mostly traffic so it mimics city). I have not done a test of pure highway driving with no traffic pretty hard to do in so cal. If this does make sense great, I can see why mpg is low, but if this seems odd to any one, please let me know what's up.

I am still on stock wheels, but I will soon be going to 18's. I am not planning to swap gears again here in la I don't think it'll make a difference.

And why is it that I've been waiting for a gt or ss to get next to me anywhere either freewy or stop light, but it hasn't happened!!! Other v6's are tempting me but I don't bite. Heck even Honda Civics with annoying exhausts are daring me lol.

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

See less See more
#4 ·
LOL... Are you talking from experience?
Sorry couldn't resist.

#7 ·
I am going to settle w the bullit 18x9 10 wheels. I'm going to wait and see if am offers Black Friday specials.

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, procharger supercharger, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers

#9 ·
...?

#10 ·
Top three bullit, saleen, and amr in that order

#13 ·
I'm with Kevin on this. The 13-14 still has the retro look but it is more a modern retro. IMHO, another example is the Roush hood scoop versus the regular hood scoops. The two scoops to me look entirely different on the 05-10s versus the 11-12 / 13-14. Bullitt mags vs the Boss/GT500 mags illustrate this more, at least to my eyes. Side by side: Mustang Wheels, Mustang Rims | AmericanMuscle | Free Shipping

#14 ·
Rims

I did American Racing razor's 18x9" for bigger brake upgrade, retro but modern for $500.00

Attachments

#16 ·
Amr silver 19" staggered or bullit 18" staggered for best performance on supercharged v6? I need your guys' opinions.

#18 ·
Okay guys need some "looks" advice should i go silver amr black amr or black w some chrome bullitt??? I have a sterling gray vehicle, I figure all black will not make me stand out as much?

#21 ·
Man I'm so looking black w chrome bullitt... Btw happy thanksgiving to all

#25 ·
Will be installing and posting pictures tomorrow of new wheels!!!

#27 ·
Had to lay low on mods after Fi lol slowly but surely

#29 ·
And the fun begins Cardboard Box Carton Table Package delivery

#30 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Wheel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.