ST Suspension Rear Sway Bar Install Troubles - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-17-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
ViperMKII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North Little Rock
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 19
ST Suspension Rear Sway Bar Install Troubles

Alright guys, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm usually pretty mechanically inclined and can figure stuff out, but this one is baffling me. I'm seriously to the point that if I still had the packaging I'd contact AM and ask for a refund. Here's the deal. With this bar, you're required to sandwich the bushings between the end link bracket and the bushing bracket and torque them down to 52 lb ft. However, no matter how tight I tighten the bolts, the bushing can still wiggle around on the bar. Some pictures will probably tell the story better than I can.







Any thoughts? The nuts are torqued to spec, but this thing is still clearly very loose. I'm tempted to just say screw it and go back to not running a sway bar at all. Haven't had one in months and don't really need it, but the body roll was getting annoying. But after spending all weekend on this, I can live with the body roll.
ViperMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Looks like it would never tighten down. I'd contact AM anyway. I'm sure they will take it back. It's a manufacturer defect clearly.


Vote Ox Mustang of the Year 😬👍🏻
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
On AM's website, it looks like it comes with two sets of bushings. Have you tried the other set? My whiteline front sway bar came with two sets of bushings, and one was extremely small and did not fit. The other fit like a glove.
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2016, 10:35 PM   #4
Registered User
Newbie
 
ViperMKII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North Little Rock
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 19
Nope, there's no way that's tightening down. I've tried every way I can come up with and enlisted the help of a friend who's also a mechanic and he's just as stumped as I am. There's just too big of a gap in there to get the bushing to tighten properly. I'll get with AM tomorrow and see what they can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
On AM's website, it looks like it comes with two sets of bushings. Have you tried the other set? My whiteline front sway bar came with two sets of bushings, and one was extremely small and did not fit. The other fit like a glove.
I thought of that too. Figured maybe I was just dumb, but the internal diameter of the bushings is the same size and the larger brackets and bushings are clearly meant for the outer mounting points so that won't work.
ViperMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Hmmm. Weird. I'm sure AM will make it right. Keep us posted on the results.
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:26 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
It may be me but I can't see a solid metal plate between the top of the rubber bushing and the bottom of the strut.
In other words, what's pushing the rubber bushing down from the top? It looks like there should be a plate there.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160117_152653_zpsebacen2b.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	309.5 KB
ID:	195935
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,712
Diehard is totally correct...there should be a straight plate that goes between the bushing and the bar.......it will never tighten this way as you aren't able to compress the bushing against the bar......IMHO
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #8
Evolution's Finest

Supporter
 
Hampton CIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Williamsburg
Region: Virginia
Posts: 527
+2 on the above. I literally just installed front and rear bars on my ride. (As in I finished an hour ago.) Your bushing doesn't look like it's being compressed on the mounting side.
__________________
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 594
Good catch^^ didn't even see that.

From the hardware listed in the pictures, it doesn't even look like it comes with a plate..ST Suspension Mustang Anti Sway Bar - Rear 51027 (05-14 GT, V6) - Free Shipping
__________________

Procharged D1 on 12Lbs, MPT 93 Tune, 73mm BBK TB, Ported Upper/Lower Intakes, BBK Shorty Headers, FRPP Cut n Clamp Xpipe, Borla S-Types, Barton Short Shifter/Blowfish Bracket, SS Clutch Line, Whiteline Trans Bushing, One Piece Driveshaft, Front and Rear Tower Brace, Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars, Whiteline Adj LCAs/Adj UCA, BMR Relocation Brackets, BMR adj Panhard Bar, Eibach Sportlines, FRPP Dampers, 20" AMRs, 3.55 gears, Brembos
Mean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:19 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean14 View Post
Good catch^^ didn't even see that.

From the hardware listed in the pictures, it doesn't even look like it comes with a plate..ST Suspension Mustang Anti Sway Bar - Rear 51027 (05-14 GT, V6) - Free Shipping
I guess the problem was they only gave him what was in the picture.
I actually had to copy his pic and lighten up to be sure.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:46 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,712
If you look in the installation instructions, section 3, 3a.......they show a plate that goes between the mount and the bushing.........It won't work the way he has it installed...........make a plate and drill two holes in it................
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:48 PM   #12
Evolution's Finest

Supporter
 
Hampton CIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Williamsburg
Region: Virginia
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by olerodder View Post
If you look in the installation instructions, section 3, 3a.......they show a plate that goes between the mount and the bushing.........It won't work the way he has it installed...........make a plate and drill two holes in it................
Making a plate will make you mad you didn't get what you should have in the kit but... Keep clicking your heels and telling yourself, one trip to Lowes and an hour later it'll be right.
__________________
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:38 PM   #13
Registered User
Newbie
 
ViperMKII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North Little Rock
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 19
Looking at it in more detail, it almost looks like the end links I've got should have been solid there across the bottom instead of hollow. The pictures of the end links in the instructions look like its all one piece and not a separate plate. But then the pictures on AM's site look like what I have, so hell if I know. There was no plate included in the kit at any rate. I'll ask AM about it when I get the chance to call them.

I'm not even going to attempt making a plate. I've been down that road before and it didn't end well, especially since if there is supposed to be a plate it should have come in the box. Steeda screwed me once (pun intended) by leaving out some screws I needed and didn't want to send replacements. Not a big deal since a trip to Pepboys fixed me up, but making a plate? Yeah, I think not.
ViperMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMKII View Post
Looking at it in more detail, it almost looks like the end links I've got should have been solid there across the bottom instead of hollow. The pictures of the end links in the instructions look like its all one piece and not a separate plate. But then the pictures on AM's site look like what I have, so hell if I know. There was no plate included in the kit at any rate. I'll ask AM about it when I get the chance to call them.

I'm not even going to attempt making a plate. I've been down that road before and it didn't end well, especially since if there is supposed to be a plate it should have come in the box. Steeda screwed me once (pun intended) by leaving out some screws I needed and didn't want to send replacements. Not a big deal since a trip to Pepboys fixed me up, but making a plate? Yeah, I think not.
I don't blame you!
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:31 AM   #15
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Well this isn't any fun now is it!

Received and replied to your PM. We'll have this fixed for you in 24 hours from now.

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 02:12 PM   #16
Registered User
Newbie
 
ViperMKII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North Little Rock
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 19
PM sent. Thanks, Alex! AM Customer support at its very best right here.
ViperMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 02:55 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
It will be interesting to find out what it was suppose to be.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:40 AM   #18
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMKII View Post
PM sent. Thanks, Alex! AM Customer support at its very best right here.

Received and replied sir - Thanks for working with me on this.

I'll make sure that the replacement kit is inspected prior to shipping.

What can I say. Every now and then we'll have a vendor slip us a package short some hardware.

There's no way that we'd ever ask for any of our customers to head down to Home Depot and fix something because the order was short!

I'll be in touch and once the replacement ships we'll get tracking info emailed over.

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:24 AM   #19
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
Stuff like this is why I delete threads that bash AM. Yes bad stuff does happen but AM will fix it. How people/companies (now the same thx to the Supreme Court) deal with problems is a great way to judge them.

OP, I know you were not bashing....
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:37 AM   #20
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
Stuff like this is why I delete threads that bash AM. Yes bad stuff does happen but AM will fix it. How people/companies (now the same thx to the Supreme Court) deal with problems is a great way to judge them.

OP, I know you were not bashing....
We're talking about the monster bash right?...right?

So I pulled the replacement kit and saw something that looked a little different.

Let me know what you guys think about this and we'll be in touch with ST about this to make sure it doesn't happen again!









__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Shadetree43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: NE Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 181
Hang in there. From what I've seen AM will definitely get you whats missing.
And, once sorted out & installed, if you retained the stock front sway bar, let us know if this one causes the rear to get loose easier.

Thanks & good luck.
Shadetree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:27 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
ViperMKII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: North Little Rock
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
We're talking about the monster bash right?...right?

So I pulled the replacement kit and saw something that looked a little different.

Let me know what you guys think about this and we'll be in touch with ST about this to make sure it doesn't happen again!









Now that's looking more like it! Those look like the ones pictured in the instructions. I'm really curious what's up with the end links I was sent. They're too perfect to be a manufacturing defect and I've just noticed the ones I have are the same ones in the pictures posted on the AM product page! Very curious.

Anyway, thanks for all the help, Alex You are, without a doubt, the man! If anyone ever has any doubts that AM will get you taken care if you have any issues with an order, you don't need to worry. This was handled quickly and with absolutely no questions asked. Quality CS
ViperMKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 11:48 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Well this isn't any fun now is it!

Received and replied to your PM. We'll have this fixed for you in 24 hours from now.
Alex
_______________
Thank GOD, Alex has saved the day again! If it wasn't for Alex, there would be several unhappy campers out there.

Just because it's been five weeks today, since I ordered my K&N Cabin Air Filter, Item #389017, doesn't mean he hasn't been working to get it to me.

After all, not like I can drive it with snow all over the ground.
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:05 AM   #24
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadetree43 View Post
Hang in there. From what I've seen AM will definitely get you whats missing.
And, once sorted out & installed, if you retained the stock front sway bar, let us know if this one causes the rear to get loose easier.

Thanks & good luck.
Shadetree43 - I take care of the Mevo crew here like you wouldn't believe. I'm all over the place, behind the computer, in the warehouse, testing cars. All in a days work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperMKII View Post
Now that's looking more like it! Those look like the ones pictured in the instructions. I'm really curious what's up with the end links I was sent.

They're too perfect to be a manufacturing defect and I've just noticed the ones I have are the same ones in the pictures posted on the AM product page! Very curious.

Anyway, thanks for all the help, Alex You are, without a doubt, the man!

If anyone ever has any doubts that AM will get you taken care if you have any issues with an order, you don't need to worry.

This was handled quickly and with absolutely no questions asked. Quality CS

It's my pleasure to help. We'll be inspecting this once it's back and shoot it right back to ST then. I honestly don't have an explanation for how it happened on their end and I'd prefer not to speculate. I've seen crazier things
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:36 AM   #25
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Thank GOD, Alex has saved the day again! If it wasn't for Alex, there would be several unhappy campers out there.

Just because it's been five weeks today, since I ordered my K&N Cabin Air Filter, Item #389017, doesn't mean he hasn't been working to get it to me.

After all, not like I can drive it with snow all over the ground.
Thanks for the kind words New. I'm a consumer too and I'd like to be treated as such.

I'm sorry about the delay on K&N's end but it's still looking like they're out for another 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if there's something I can do to make the wait a little more bearable.

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:42 PM   #26
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
You can splash the existing one with a bit of Ether....that'll take your mind off it.

Excuse me Miss, does this rag smell like Ether?
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:42 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Thanks for the kind words New. I'm a consumer too and I'd like to be treated as such.

I'm sorry about the delay on K&N's end but it's still looking like they're out for another 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if there's something I can do to make the wait a little more bearable.

Alex
________________
With all the snow out there, the Stang will be hiding in the heated garage for quite awhile.
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poly bushing replacement in PH bar and sway bar rear 5LHO 2011-2014 Mustang GT 0 02-21-2015 01:38 PM
Rear sway bar relocation bracket; hard to install? jrolivo1975 General Mustang Discussion 4 04-19-2014 06:12 PM
Front sway bar install 91notchback 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 12-31-2012 10:58 PM
For a 1966 mustang, should I get a 1' sway bar or a 1' 1/8 sway bar, does it matter? Carthage Classic Mustangs 1 12-16-2011 07:37 PM
energy suspension sway bar bushings for 03 v6 Liltroy Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 0 01-20-2011 07:04 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:51 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.