Philly or Trenton area header install - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #1

Region: Pennsylvania
Philly or Trenton area header install

Anyone know a good shop in the philly or trenton area to install shorty headers? ive called a few shops and waiting on an estimate from them. one shop said anywhere from 400-800 but was hoping i could get it done for cheaper. Side note, average install cost for people? so i know what to expect. thanks
tbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2016, 06:53 PM   #2

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeat View Post
Anyone know a good shop in the philly or trenton area to install shorty headers? ive called a few shops and waiting on an estimate from them. one shop said anywhere from 400-800 but was hoping i could get it done for cheaper. Side note, average install cost for people? so i know what to expect. thanks
I don't have an answer to your question.
Just wanted to say hi from Mcguire AFB!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
gt_thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeat View Post
A mechanic should be able to do it in 2 to 3 hours tops. Give him/her $300.
don't understand how they could say 400-800. Sounds like they've never done it before or planning on sticking it to you.
Try asking a dealer.
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang