Nitrous, turbo, or pro? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-15-2016, 06:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Nitrous, turbo, or pro?

I'm looking into making my car just a tiny bit more faster if you know what I mean😉 lol if any of you have any idea or experience with any of these please comment!

How much is it to put nitrous onto our 3.7s?

What's the best of all three options?

I'm leaning toward pro charging it but I heard nitrous is a good, affordable mod to do. Thanks fellas


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-15-2016, 06:17 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
bamaboy2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Carrollton,
Posts: 190
You can run a 125 shot safely the kit cost ik not sure there is another discussion about nitrous kit cost

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
bamaboy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy2014 View Post
You can run a 125 shot safely the kit cost ik not sure there is another discussion about nitrous kit cost

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

How much would you say it'll cost to buy and instal?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-15-2016, 07:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
bamaboy2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Carrollton,
Posts: 190
That I'm not sure man I just Google nitrous kits mustang 3.7 NX from Summit Racing is $720. Then a tune will cost some as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
bamaboy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
Turbo everything. Can't beat it.
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:25 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Whipple View Post
Turbo everything. Can't beat it.

How much would that be ahha


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
How much would that be ahha


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Just depends on how radical you get lol
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Ahah btw guys I'm on 2.73 gears rn, should i get my 3.73 first? Or get my nitrous kit installed?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:24 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
bamaboy2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Carrollton,
Posts: 190
Gears 373 will make a big difference

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
bamaboy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:52 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
That big of a gear change would make a huge difference. Usually going from 3.31 to 3.73 is a huge difference lol
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Trade it in for a GT...
Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:08 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickmullet View Post
Trade it in for a GT...

I'm good.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:45 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
I'm good.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

In all seriousness the cost of going one of these routes is substantial enough to warrant just upgrading to a GT maybe with the exception of NO.
Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:15 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Locust grove
Region: Georgia
Posts: 372
Lol I opened this thread just to see the "upgrade to a GT" comment. But I vote one for twin turbo. Your looking at about 6500 for jmp base kit.


2013 mustang v6 premium package
Powder coated gold metallic wheels
MPT ghost cam tune
Quarter window louvers
3.55 gears manual

2008 fz1
Chris44117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:17 PM   #15
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,584
Nitrous, turbo, or pro?

Alrefire. Twins on his cyclone.


Adventure till you drop.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:10 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickmullet View Post
In all seriousness the cost of going one of these routes is substantial enough to warrant just upgrading to a GT maybe with the exception of NO.

I don't really wanna have this conversation here. Thanks guys


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:24 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
I'm a v8 guy through and through but I'll never tell someone else to get one just cause they have a v6 or 4 cylinder. The new v6s can out run the motors in my car so in that particular case the v6 is superior than a v8 lol
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:27 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
I don't really wanna have this conversation here. Thanks guys


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
No worries man. Just a suggestion. To each his own. Hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck my friend.
Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:30 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Whipple View Post
I'm a v8 guy through and through but I'll never tell someone else to get one just cause they have a v6 or 4 cylinder. The new v6s can out run the motors in my car so in that particular case the v6 is superior than a v8 lol
I have a V6 Mustang so I understand where the guy is coming from. Just a suggestion.
Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
So I'm going with the nitrous kit, will keep you guys updated.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:58 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
bamaboy2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Carrollton,
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
So I'm going with the nitrous kit, will keep you guys updated.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Let us know I thought about it too!! Just curious how much it cost to get a bottle refilled

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
bamaboy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:41 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy2014 View Post
Let us know I thought about it too!! Just curious how much it cost to get a bottle refilled

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
So i went ahead and did the math on this, because these are the kinds of things that will end up keeping me up at night.

For the sake of keeping things incredibly basic, i am comparing the cost of nitrous to ONLY the base procharger kit. You will likely need additional items, but i am only considering the base cost of the kit:

Base kit with forum discount: $5,475

Now nitrous is a little more tricky because of all the options. I am seeing prices go for around $700-$800 for single nozzle systems with WOT switches and window switches, so i will just call it $750. As far as refills, it looks like it just depends on shop and part of the country, i'm seeing prices reported anywhere from $3 a pound to $8 a pound -_- useless. I'll just run the math a few different times, its easy enough.

So when we consider the cost of nitrous is y= 30x + 750 ($3 a pound for 10 lbs + base cost of kit) and set that equal to y = $5,475 for the base procharger kit you get x = 157 bottles of nitrous before you break even. This of course is assuming perfect draining and perfect filling and exactly 10 lbs of nitrous each time. I can tell you that its likely not the case, and you will never get perfect filling / draining, but i cant tell you by how much. Here's a few different scenarios depending on cost:

$3 / lb = 157 bottles.
$4 / lb = 118 bottles.
$5 / lb = 94.5 bottles
$6 / lb = 78.75 bottles
$7 / lb = 67.5 bottles
$8 / lb = 59 bottles

Now, as far as how long a bottle lasts, i found a NX calculator that basically states you'll use about .8lbs per 100 hp (sprayed) per 10 seconds. So lets assume a bolt on 3.7 with a 100 shot is making around 400 whp and running about 12 seconds flat. If you're running a 12 second pass, thats 20% more than the 10 seconds in the calculator, so multiply .8 * 1.2 and you get about .96 lbs of nitrous used per pass. Take that number applied to our number of bottles and you'll basically get the number of passes to break even:

$3 / lb = 157 bottles. / .96 = ~163.5 12 second passes
$4 / lb = 118 bottles. / .96 = ~123 12 second passes
$5 / lb = 94.5 bottles / .96 = 98.5 12 second passes
$6 / lb = 78.75 bottles / .96 = 82 12 second passes
$7 / lb = 67.5 bottles / .96 = 70 12 second passes
$8 / lb = 59 bottles / .96 = 61 12 second passes

Depending on the cost of nitrous in your area, the procharger very quickly becomes an appealing option, granted the cost is much higher up front. I'm fairly certain my math is all right, but i laid it out in case people want to check my numbers or run it a few different ways (quicker 1/4 times, larger shots, different FI options, etc). If i made any mistakes please let me know.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 08:16 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Count Dragula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Warner Robins
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
So i went ahead and did the math on this, because these are the kinds of things that will end up keeping me up at night.



For the sake of keeping things incredibly basic, i am comparing the cost of nitrous to ONLY the base procharger kit. You will likely need additional items, but i am only considering the base cost of the kit:



Base kit with forum discount: $5,475



Now nitrous is a little more tricky because of all the options. I am seeing prices go for around $700-$800 for single nozzle systems with WOT switches and window switches, so i will just call it $750. As far as refills, it looks like it just depends on shop and part of the country, i'm seeing prices reported anywhere from $3 a pound to $8 a pound -_- useless. I'll just run the math a few different times, its easy enough.



So when we consider the cost of nitrous is y= 30x + 750 ($3 a pound for 10 lbs + base cost of kit) and set that equal to y = $5,475 for the base procharger kit you get x = 157 bottles of nitrous before you break even. This of course is assuming perfect draining and perfect filling and exactly 10 lbs of nitrous each time. I can tell you that its likely not the case, and you will never get perfect filling / draining, but i cant tell you by how much. Here's a few different scenarios depending on cost:



$3 / lb = 157 bottles.

$4 / lb = 118 bottles.

$5 / lb = 94.5 bottles

$6 / lb = 78.75 bottles

$7 / lb = 67.5 bottles

$8 / lb = 59 bottles



Now, as far as how long a bottle lasts, i found a NX calculator that basically states you'll use about .8lbs per 100 hp (sprayed) per 10 seconds. So lets assume a bolt on 3.7 with a 100 shot is making around 400 whp and running about 12 seconds flat. If you're running a 12 second pass, thats 20% more than the 10 seconds in the calculator, so multiply .8 * 1.2 and you get about .96 lbs of nitrous used per pass. Take that number applied to our number of bottles and you'll basically get the number of passes to break even:



$3 / lb = 157 bottles. / .96 = ~163.5 12 second passes

$4 / lb = 118 bottles. / .96 = ~123 12 second passes

$5 / lb = 94.5 bottles / .96 = 98.5 12 second passes

$6 / lb = 78.75 bottles / .96 = 82 12 second passes

$7 / lb = 67.5 bottles / .96 = 70 12 second passes

$8 / lb = 59 bottles / .96 = 61 12 second passes



Depending on the cost of nitrous in your area, the procharger very quickly becomes an appealing option, granted the cost is much higher up front. I'm fairly certain my math is all right, but i laid it out in case people want to check my numbers or run it a few different ways (quicker 1/4 times, larger shots, different FI options, etc). If i made any mistakes please let me know.

You need to find a day job lol usually a 10 pound bottle is around 40-45 dollars. "Usually" lol
__________________
2007 Mustang Gt
2.3L Whipple Supercharger
Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Supercharger Cams
3.73 Gears
XXR 521 Wheels
20x8.5 and 20x10.5
Count Dragula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 11:26 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Whipple View Post
You need to find a day job lol usually a 10 pound bottle is around 40-45 dollars. "Usually" lol
Going back to school at the moment, so i find myself with a bit more free time haha.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:44 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
king_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Clarksville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 737
Turbo if you like looking at the car on jack stands.

Pro if you like looking at other cars in the rearview.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2014 Oxford White 5.0 Premium

2015 Maroon Chevy Cruze LTZ
2011 Performance White V6 Premium SOLD
king_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #26
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris44117 View Post
Lol I opened this thread just to see the "upgrade to a GT" comment. But I vote one for twin turbo. Your looking at about 6500 for jmp base kit.


2013 mustang v6 premium package
Powder coated gold metallic wheels
MPT ghost cam tune
Quarter window louvers
3.55 gears manual

2008 fz1



I have to man I am sorry!!!!

But I say 5.0...


But I know you said this so I would say Turbo if any new plans come up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
I don't really wanna have this conversation here. Thanks guys


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13059766_10209408255071120_205624286_n.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	200064  
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:14 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,546
You get it now don't you Kevin, welcome to the dark side. Nice car BTW.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:17 PM   #28
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
You get it now don't you Kevin, welcome to the dark side. Nice car BTW.
Yes. After driving my 3.7 for awhile and it having a ton of mods, it only took 1 drive in the 5.0 to realize how big of a power gap there still is between the two. And that was with driving a stock 5.0.

And thanks for the compliment. I am still pinching myself to make sure this is real.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
iamcesarmiranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: van nuys
Region: California
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_13 View Post
Turbo if you like looking at the car on jack stands.

Pro if you like looking at other cars in the rearview.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're saying nos will have my car in the shop? Can you explain please


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
iamcesarmiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
nwewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Norman
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 70
I think what he is trying to say is that if you go with a turbo your car will seem to always have something wrong do to the complexity of a turbo system. While if you went with a procharger you will instead have a more reliable and a lot faster car than you do now.

Personally my choice would be procharger, but thats just me.
__________________

2014 DIB V6 manual. FP6 Tech package.
nwewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:12 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Locust grove
Region: Georgia
Posts: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
I have to man I am sorry!!!!

But I say 5.0...


But I know you said this so I would say Turbo if any new plans come up..

Congrats on the big upgrade man.


2013 mustang v6 premium package
Powder coated gold metallic wheels
MPT ghost cam tune
Quarter window louvers
3.55 gears manual

2008 fz1
Chris44117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:52 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
king_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Clarksville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwewing View Post
I think what he is trying to say is that if you go with a turbo your car will seem to always have something wrong do to the complexity of a turbo system. While if you went with a procharger you will instead have a more reliable and a lot faster car than you do now.

Personally my choice would be procharger, but thats just me.
This.

I said nothing about NOS, which is a good option in my opinion if you aren't going to race it often, otherwise it'll get real expensive real quick.

If this car is your daily, SC or NOS would be my choice hands down.

If you have another vehicle to get to work, then a vacuum leak or a bearing issue wouldn't be as back breaking.
__________________
2014 Oxford White 5.0 Premium

2015 Maroon Chevy Cruze LTZ
2011 Performance White V6 Premium SOLD
king_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:42 PM   #33
Registered Member

Regular
 
JimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcesarmiranda View Post
So you're saying nos will have my car in the shop? Can you explain please


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_13 View Post
This.

I said nothing about NOS, which is a good option in my opinion if you aren't going to race it often, otherwise it'll get real expensive real quick.

If this car is your daily, SC or NOS would be my choice hands down.

If you have another vehicle to get to work, then a vacuum leak or a bearing issue wouldn't be as back breaking.
NOS is the ricer term for nitrous - NOS is a company that makes a kit (Nitrous Oxide Systems), just like Zex, Nitrous Express, etc. So I don't know that NOS is any more likely to cause issues than any other kit if it isn't set up properly.

Nitrous is great, just get a proper tune for it. The only drawback is the ongoing cost of filling the bottle. You also will need a heater - cool evenings and early spring or late fall racing will hurt performance because you can't keep the bottle pressure up. And nitrous is a track only power adder. You can't keep it hooked up and on all the time because the pressure will wear on your solenoids. So it isn't like a supercharger or turbo where you have power on demand at all times.

Also, you need a window switch to control the nitrous. Start flowing too early and low in the rpm and you will have problems; don't rely on the switches that are supposed to read when you are at WOT before firing. I had that on my 2006, and at the track lining up pulling into the staging beams the system decided that 1,800 rpm was WOT and fired making the car jump ahead very quickly. I was lucky enough that time to lift quickly.

The window switch will stop the system from seeing anything as far as a signal until you reach your pre-determined rpm "window" to open the system.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
nitrous

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Running a bigger shot of nitrous / NITROUS GUYS Jsmorley81 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5 02-14-2014 02:31 PM
Pro-m 3" pro tube 92coupe 1979-1995 Mustang GT 6 10-30-2013 07:45 AM
turbo, pro charged, or super charged? 03gt5.4l 1996-2004 Mustang GT 7 03-01-2012 09:50 AM
Nitrous Express wet nitrous kit Zim Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 24 06-15-2005 01:43 PM
Pro Turbo Kits Seph Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 3 03-28-2004 11:51 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:29 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.