Anyone replaced any base items such as door panels with premium? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Anyone replaced any base items such as door panels with premium?

Saw where you can buy the premium door panels. Also I guess some people are buying GT grilles. Just curious if anyone has done this and what else?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2016, 12:15 AM   #2
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: South
Region: Virginia
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickmullet View Post
Saw where you can buy the premium door panels. Also I guess some people are buying GT grilles. Just curious if anyone has done this and what else?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I haven't. Why u want a gt grill though? Be proud of your sixxer.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Gt350r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:46 AM   #3
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Many people have done the premium upgrades man. Door panels are easy, you can do the pedals by buying a premium gas pedal and the covers for gas and clutch, you can swap the clusters out with some specific reprogramming and steering wheel switch swapping (assuming you have a 13-14, prior years are a bit more involved), dash panels can be swapped...sky's the limit along with your wallet.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2016, 06:44 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt350r View Post
I haven't. Why u want a gt grill though? Be proud of your sixxer.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Not really interested in the GT grille. Just mentioning it as something that people swap.

How do you go about hooking up the 8" subs in the premium doors on a base? Pretty involved?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:28 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickmullet View Post
Not really interested in the GT grille. Just mentioning it as something that people swap.

How do you go about hooking up the 8" subs in the premium doors on a base? Pretty involved?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
You would need a better amp to support all of the speakers. The base amp is hardly OK for the speakers it supports already. Hooking 2 more subs up will make it sound TERRIBLE. That, plus the wiring.

I did a full premium conversion on my old 2014. It will cost you $2,500-$3,000 depending on the deals you can find and such.

The brushed aluminum dash panels costed me about $300
I wired up my own LEDs for like $30 (footwells)
I snatched up the premium door panels for like $500 I believe. And I wired the LEDs in the door handle on them so they worked.
Premium cluster I got for $150 shipped. Then $150 for the Ford VCM Tool. $50 for the steering wheel buttons.
Leather Seat covers for $600
Leather E Brake for $40
MyColor cup holder for $80
Shaker Radio Faceplate for $50
MyColor Door Sills for $80
Brushed Aluminum sport pedals for $50

Then whatever pricing you can find to redo the sound system.

I might be missing stuff but that should give a rough idea.

The items to be careful with is doing the Cluster swap, wiring the Door sills, and removing the dash panel on the passenger side to the airbag.

I say be careful with the door sills because if you tap into the wrong wire, you can blow the fuse to your car's security system. And the car may not want to start anymore until you replace the fuse. lol (ask me how I know!)

All of that pricing was based on what I found 2 years ago. You might find stuff for cheaper now. Just depends. Ebay will be one of your best friends.

Here are some pics of my final stage with my "Base" Model 2014.

I did remove a few...performance parts from it before these pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pg_800.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	201124   Click image for larger version

Name:	LQ_800.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	201125  

Click image for larger version

Name:	0g_800.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	201126   Click image for larger version

Name:	aw_800.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	201127  

Click image for larger version

Name:	WQ_800.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	201128   Click image for larger version

Name:	cg_800.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	201129  

Click image for larger version

Name:	sQ_800.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	201130   Click image for larger version

Name:	MQ_800.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	201131  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dw_800.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	201132   Click image for larger version

Name:	dQ_800.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	201133  

__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:31 AM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Here was what I started with....

As others have mentioned, your only limits are yourself and your wallet.

Yes, they did give me trade value as if my car was a Premium regardless of the window sticker showing Base Model.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11217741_10206961063612863_2184125954372380041_o.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	201134   Click image for larger version

Name:	No Spoiler.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	201135  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Door.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	201136   Click image for larger version

Name:	cabin.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	201137  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Base Cluster.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	201138   Click image for larger version

Name:	back seat.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	201139  

__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:08 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
wmschoonover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Owensboro
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 562
Where were you able to find the premium cluster so cheap?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
wmschoonover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:11 AM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschoonover View Post
Where were you able to find the premium cluster so cheap?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
car-parts.com

It's a site that junkyards post parts they have on. All over the U.S. Some junkyards ship too so I got lucky.

You have to do some digging on that website as it is not the most intuitive website. Call the shops and such on that site if you find a part. I retired myself from digging for info on all that so best of luck.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:09 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 232
For the door panels if I were you I would maybe consider going with custom leather inserts if you don't want the subs and only want the little leather piece. I would actually go custom on a lot of the interior rather than have it look like another premium maybe have it be something completely different. But of course that takes a lot more money. Also if you want leather seats you can get them on ebay it's just a leather cover you put over the cloth and then I think you have to stitch it together but it looks good and you can even get them embroidered.
rubyredv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:13 AM   #10
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Any leather that doesn't require you to remove the cloth isn't worth buying.

There is no stitching required if you get leather replacements. Stock take offs are super simple. If you get Katskin you have to cut the holes for a few things like the headrests and the lever in the the back to push the seat forward. But this is an easy mod
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:17 AM   #11
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
From what I was able to gather when I did my premium swap, those inserts are kinda "built-in" on the base door panels and I couldn't find a way to swap it. I also wanted similar stitching/material that the premium seats had so I just got the premium door panels to keep it all looking the same.

Unless there is a place that now sells leather inserts for the base door panels. But back when I was looking, I couldn't find anything.

Just make sure that with whatever you do, you do it right and how you want it the first time. It costs alot to keep swapping stuff out. And it can be time consuming.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:57 AM   #12
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
The inserts are plastic welded to the door panel. Simply heat them up with a plastic welding tool and pop them off or drill/cut the plastic weld away and they pop right off. Then you take it to an upholstery shop and they can use it as a template to creat what you want or you can do it your self. Suede inserts are easy. Little spray glue on both surfaces and work out the air bubbles and make sure it is good and right before securing it on the back. Then re plastic weld it into place. Your done. If you are handy and know what you want it is easy stuff.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:28 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Brandonb2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 295
Is there any kind of dye that can change to color of the leather inserts?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Brandonb2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:42 AM   #14
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Yes. You can get vinyl dye and change the color. I've seen it done a few times. Looks good. I worry about a part that sees that much arm contact becoming messed up over time. But I suppose you could always dye it again.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 232
It depends on the driver too tho. My arms never touch the inserts in my door while I'm driving. I drive with my left hand and rest my right on the center console.
rubyredv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:18 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Anyone replaced any base items such as door panels with premium?

Nice list. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Any leather that doesn't require you to remove the cloth isn't worth buying.

There is no stitching required if you get leather replacements. Stock take offs are super simple. If you get Katskin you have to cut the holes for a few things like the headrests and the lever in the the back to push the seat forward. But this is an easy mod

Have a link of this by chance?




Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I've heard the 2012 cluster swaps are a nightmare. May pass on that part.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:28 PM   #18
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Yes. You can get vinyl dye and change the color. I've seen it done a few times. Looks good. I worry about a part that sees that much arm contact becoming messed up over time. But I suppose you could always dye it again.
No way would I do that. I am over here looking like Ashy Larry. I clean my interior and door panels every 2-3 days.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen-shot-2013-03-18-at-3-20-50-pm.png
Views:	56
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	201158  
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:29 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463678951.425267.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	201159

Something like this?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:33 PM   #20
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickmullet View Post
Attachment 201159

Something like this?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Yup! But keep in mind the backseat on the 2010 was actually different then the 11-14. So the leather take-offs for the backseat (if included), won't work. Maybe the bottom of the backseat but definitely not the top.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	201160   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012_ford_mustang_rearseat.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	201161  

__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:56 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,654
I really want the door panels that have the pony on it in the lether insert. I have the premium but would definitely buy those
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:07 PM   #22
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Equipment Group 401A – Premier Trim With
Color Accent Package includes Charcoal Black
interior environment with color-accented seats,
unique door trim with bright Pony badge, aluminum
shift knob and dark-aluminum instrument panel
(n/a with exterior stripes)

Gotta hunt down a wrecked car with that package then! I never see those door panels for sale though.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:36 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Anyone replaced any base items such as door panels with premium?

They are hard to find. I snatched up mine as soon as I saw them on eBay. I like the 401A Stuff as well. But it's obviously limited because that option only came on a 5.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463682946.302970.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	201162

Also got the dash which was a mistake and then I really liked it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463682997.744406.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	201163
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:44 PM   #24
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Dang. I like those color matched stripe seats they have also. I saw a 5.0 with that interior package at SA Raceway here in Texas and it really sets the interior at a whole different level.
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:56 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
parkerbickel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: La Junta
Region: Colorado
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
They are hard to find. I snatched up mine as soon as I saw them on eBay. I like the 401A Stuff as well. But it's obviously limited because that option only came on a 5.0

Attachment 201162

Also got the dash which was a mistake and then I really liked it.

Attachment 201163
Don't mean to jack this thread lol but how are you liking the touch screen climate controls with double din? I've been thinking of upgrading to one of these but some reports I see say they're amazing and then some say the climate controls are horrendous.
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Roush Axle Back Exhaust, GT500 Steering Wheel, GROM Audio Bluetooth Module, Raxiom Aero Smoked Tail lights, Raxiom GPS
parkerbickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:17 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
Equipment Group 401A – Premier Trim With
Color Accent Package includes Charcoal Black
interior environment with color-accented seats,
unique door trim with bright Pony badge, aluminum
shift knob and dark-aluminum instrument panel
(n/a with exterior stripes)

Gotta hunt down a wrecked car with that package then! I never see those door panels for sale though.
Damn. Guess I will just keep looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
They are hard to find. I snatched up mine as soon as I saw them on eBay. I like the 401A Stuff as well. But it's obviously limited because that option only came on a 5.0

Attachment 201162

Yeah... those look sweet.

Did you happen to notice when replacing if the panel is something that could be removed and recovered?

Also got the dash which was a mistake and then I really liked it.

Attachment 201163
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:47 PM   #27
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerbickel View Post
Don't mean to jack this thread lol but how are you liking the touch screen climate controls with double din? I've been thinking of upgrading to one of these but some reports I see say they're amazing and then some say the climate controls are horrendous.

I've had no issues and loved every min in my car having the extras I didn't have before like xm, nav & good Bluetooth. The controls work great and look factory. Only gripe I have is when you start the car and it says scoshe or however you spell it. Lol.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:37 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
You would need a better amp to support all of the speakers. The base amp is hardly OK for the speakers it supports already. Hooking 2 more subs up will make it sound TERRIBLE. That, plus the wiring.

I did a full premium conversion on my old 2014. It will cost you $2,500-$3,000 depending on the deals you can find and such.

The brushed aluminum dash panels costed me about $300
I wired up my own LEDs for like $30 (footwells)
I snatched up the premium door panels for like $500 I believe. And I wired the LEDs in the door handle on them so they worked.
Premium cluster I got for $150 shipped. Then $150 for the Ford VCM Tool. $50 for the steering wheel buttons.
Leather Seat covers for $600
Leather E Brake for $40
MyColor cup holder for $80
Shaker Radio Faceplate for $50
MyColor Door Sills for $80
Brushed Aluminum sport pedals for $50

Then whatever pricing you can find to redo the sound system.

I might be missing stuff but that should give a rough idea.

The items to be careful with is doing the Cluster swap, wiring the Door sills, and removing the dash panel on the passenger side to the airbag.

I say be careful with the door sills because if you tap into the wrong wire, you can blow the fuse to your car's security system. And the car may not want to start anymore until you replace the fuse. lol (ask me how I know!)

All of that pricing was based on what I found 2 years ago. You might find stuff for cheaper now. Just depends. Ebay will be one of your best friends.

Here are some pics of my final stage with my "Base" Model 2014.

I did remove a few...performance parts from it before these pics.
Where did you get premium cluster? In wanting to do that swap


Sent from my 0PJA2 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
airforcegreen09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #29
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
That was mentioned shortly after that post...
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:43 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Slickmullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
Yup! But keep in mind the backseat on the 2010 was actually different then the 11-14. So the leather take-offs for the backseat (if included), won't work. Maybe the bottom of the backseat but definitely not the top.

How difficult is the install?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Race Red 3.7 Coupe: Steeda CAI and 93 Steeda Tune / Borla S-type Axle-Backs / Boss Strut Tower Brace / FRPP 3.55

Slickmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:51 PM   #31
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: South
Region: Virginia
Posts: 37
I know a cheap and easy way to premium mods in mustang. Wanna guess what it is?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Gt350r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:16 PM   #32
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
Buy a premium mustang? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:27 PM   #33
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: South
Region: Virginia
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
Buy a premium mustang? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

That's why they pay you the big bucks my friend. : )

Buy friggin premium!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Gt350r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:31 PM   #34
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
But its not always what people can get approved for right away. Or, the person's needs change. That is the beauty of modding!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2016 Mustang GT: Guard Metallic w/ manual transmission; Performance Pack and Backup Sensors

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.cook2016/?hl=en
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #35
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: South
Region: Virginia
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
But its not always what people can get approved for right away. Or, the person's needs change. That is the beauty of modding!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

It's hard to get excited about door sill plates and take off leather inserts : /


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Gt350r is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Replaced base door speakers Cooolbreeez Mustang Audio & Video 10 11-18-2016 11:02 PM
For Sale: Premium Door Panels (Pony Logo + Blue Stitching) DiESeven Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 3 02-29-2016 10:15 AM
Premium door panels Kevin.Cook 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-02-2015 10:49 PM
Cloth to leather, and premium door panels Mlp07 2011-2014 Mustang GT 1 11-21-2014 02:59 AM
Anyone have custom Fox door panels? Stangit50 Mustang Audio & Video 0 03-06-2012 06:11 PM

» Members Mustangs

Roush

Roushcar

Tow rig

Jr79
Add your Mustang
» Like Us On Facebook



11:33 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.