Driver side fender - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-16-2016, 10:41 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Driver side fender

So awhile back, a deer hit the side of my car and crumpled my fender a bit,I decided it's time to get it fixed as I hate how it looks,I was wondering if American Muscle would sell me a painted fender as I'm iffy about buying one from another company and AM has been great to me thus far,I'd even be willing to buy the fender myself and have them paint it,If anyone knows if AM would be willing to do this,please let me know,or if you know any company that would, please share,I know there is an eBay seller who does it but again, I'm uncertain of the work they putw out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Christian_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
I would suggest giving American Muscle customer service a call. Would only take a couple of minutes.
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
The first thing you need to consider is the color of your car. Most colors are very hard to match with what we call in the body work business paneling. When you paint an entire panel on it's own it rarely matches perfectly. Typically if you're going to paint entire panel you have to blend the surrounding panels to get a perfect match. I would go to a reputable body shop and have it painted so they can match your exact color and or blend the surrounding panels as I mentioned earlier
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2016, 11:30 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'm not too aware of any reputable shops around my area (houston tx) I hope this is not a more difficult thing than I hoped it would be

Old 06-16-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
have you tried a salvage yard? Painting is expensive and mayhap you'll find in in the right color (or at least a color you like )
Old 06-16-2016, 12:04 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I have not,deep impact blue might be hard to come by though

Old 06-16-2016, 01:09 PM   #7
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
[QUOTE=Christian_E;2377193]So awhile back, a deer hit the side of my car and crumpled my fender a bit,I decided it's time to get it fixed as I hate how it looks,I was wondering if American Muscle would sell me a painted fender as I'm iffy about buying one from another company and AM has been great to me thus far,I'd even be willing to buy the fender myself and have them paint it,If anyone knows if AM would be willing to do this,please let me know,or if you know any company that would, please share,I know there is an eBay seller who does it but again, I'm uncertain of the work they putw out.

/QUOTE]

Christian - We're sadly unable to have fenders painted on site here as the size of our paint facility is being overtaken by Pre-Painted parts of course!

Sorry about that but let me know if you have any other questions.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:34 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I too would like to know of a place to get a fender. I found this place, although shipping is expensive:
www.partstrain.com

anyone have experience using them?
Flashjmg is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang