Smell after hard acceleration - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-30-2016, 04:13 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyal_McNeff View Post
Yeah it did. Is this forum mainly for v6 people?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
No, we are a diverse group of Mustang enthusiasts.

I drive a very slow GT that most V6 Mustangs should easily outrun.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2016, 04:24 PM   #37
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Just FYI and no inflammatory remarks but the ME forum is not made up of mainly V6 enthusiasts. With that said, there are a bit of V6 enthusiasts on this forum. This forum is made up of V6, V8 and 4 cylinder enthusiasts. This forum is made up of Roush, Saleen, Boss, Gt500, Cobra enthusiasts as well.

The forum has sections and this thread is created in the 2011-14 V6 section. That means this section pertains to 3.7 V6 owners. Any person is more than welcome to join in but not sure why any Gt500 owner would want to join in on a V6 thread especially a thread like this.

Perhaps you would get a better response atmosphere in the Gt500 section. Just a thought and friendly suggestion!

Sent from a non car enthusiast V6 mustang owner's cell phone.

Oh ok. Thank you kind sir. I've been posting in the gt500 forum as well, but there's almost no activity, seems like they all left. The most activity is in the v6 forum which is why I asked if it's mainly just v6 guys.

Doyal_McNeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 04:28 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Oh ok. Thank you kind sir. I've been posting in the gt500 forum as well, but there's almost no activity, seems like they all left. The most activity is in the v6 forum which is why I asked if it's mainly just v6 guys.

The hard core V8 enthusiasts such as yourself typically join SVT performance forum. You will find far more activity about Gt500's at SVT. Sounds like SVT would be a perfect match for what you are looking for. A perfect fit for you and your specialty Gt500 enthusiasts.

2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2016, 04:35 PM   #39
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
The hard core V8 enthusiasts such as yourself typically join SVT performance forum. You will find far more activity about Gt500's at SVT. Sounds like SVT would be a perfect match for what you are looking for. A perfect fit for you and your specialty Gt500 enthusiasts.

Yeah I joined. Thanks for the info. I found a thread over there talking about all the guys leaving here to go over there because this forum is comprised of mostly v6 guys and exhaust threads.

Seems like a cool place here minus some of you hard heads, but from a technical stand point I see what they meant.

Doyal_McNeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah I joined. Thanks for the info. I found a thread over there talking about all the guys leaving here to go over there because this forum is comprised of mostly v6 guys and exhaust threads.

Seems like a cool place here minus some of you hard heads, but from a technical stand point I see what they meant.

Oh wow, that's great. Us V6 enthusiasts are taking over by the drones. Sounds like you found the perfect home at SVT. God speed to you and your specialty mustang. On behalf of ME we wish the best on your endeavors.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:26 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Smells fishy... plenty of convos in the other areas of this forum. If someone doesnt like v6 people seems odd to me to be chatting it up in the v6 section, regardless of the activity elsewhere.

Personally it seems like a lot of v8 people cant handle the fact that we love our stangs as much as we do.

Fwiw I couldnt care less if mine sounds like a v8. I bought my magnaflows to give it a better sound in general. And I get second looks every day. I'm extremely happy with my pony all around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Hawkstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstang View Post
Smells fishy... plenty of convos in the other areas of this forum. If someone doesnt like v6 people seems odd to me to be chatting it up in the v6 section, regardless of the activity elsewhere.

Personally it seems like a lot of v8 people cant handle the fact that we love our stangs as much as we do.

Fwiw I couldnt care less if mine sounds like a v8. I bought my magnaflows to give it a better sound in general. And I get second looks every day. I'm extremely happy with my pony all around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Very fishy indeed sir. The V6 enthusiasts are taking over bro. We are coming out in droves man. The V6ers are talking over mustang mania. Long live 3.7 power!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang