Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Straight Pipes???

8K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Revvv 
#1 ·
Ok, so I want to make my 2012 v6 sound LOUD. I was wondering what you thought of straight pipes. Let me know. Thank you

#7 ·
you want loud? buy my Borla Ataks. lol

#8 ·
It's extremely loud I took just one muffler off one time to see what it would sound like and upon startup everything was shaking it's comparable to having a subwoofer it will shake windows and all that especially when revving it. You will also get the popping sound when accelerating. I liked what I heard but I also heard from forum members you would lose power so I put muffler back on plus I don't like the look of the bumper without the exhaust. But if what you want is loud it's definetly the way to go. In my opinion it sounds pretty good. Somewhere between a ricer and a v8. Definetly deeper but still not gonna sound like a v8 and will have the ricey aspect to it. Of course this was just me doing some testing I never actually took the car out. All I can say is try it without mufflers,it'll take you 5 minutes to unclamp them then wiggle the muffler off the pipe and if you like what you hear then leave them off and if you want straight pipes contact a local shop and see what they can do for you.

#15 ·
what he said. contact me if interested ?? lol

#22 ·
Been threatened a couple times of nails in the road and a police trap outside my neighborhood😂😂 only shifting at 3k and it's still wakening

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
That right there would be enough to put a street legal exhaust back on for me, I sure as hell don't want Pissed off neighbors, I like were I live :whistling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.