Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Pandora

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Revvv 
#1 ·
Anyone using Pandora?

#2 ·
Yes

xxr staggered 17's, ford racing c springs, tokico blue struts, koni orange shocks, shorty billit antenna, billit gas cap, UPR CAI, UPR O/R Xpipe, Magna flow exhaust, Mach1 grill delete w/ chin spoiler, honeycomb blackout, Bama tuned 93 OCT. V2

#3 ·
Plus or Minuses

Guess I should have worded it differently.

Do you like it or not and do you use it in your Stang?

#6 ·
Either i use usb or pandora

xxr staggered 17's, ford racing c springs, tokico blue struts, koni orange shocks, shorty billit antenna, billit gas cap, UPR CAI, UPR O/R Xpipe, Magna flow exhaust, Mach1 grill delete w/ chin spoiler, honeycomb blackout, Bama tuned 93 OCT. V2

#7 ·
I prefer Spotify. You can create playlists from specific songs and can listen to songs individually if you like. Virtually every song is available

2012 Kona Blue MCA Cyclone
AIRAID CAI
4.10 gears
Ford Racing Axle Backs
'Unknown Tune'

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Plus the offline feature so you don't waste your precious data

2012 Kona Blue MCA Cyclone
AIRAID CAI
4.10 gears
Ford Racing Axle Backs
'Unknown Tune'

#8 ·
I only use Spotify now. Back when I use to spends at least a $100 a month on music I would either buy cds or download digitally and incorporate them into itunes. Now I just pay $10 a month, no commercials and get to listen to pretty much anything I want. I tried the iTunes version of Spotify and it just didn't work out, too many bugs when it came out. I've also been using my apple CarPlay on my stereo lately so Spotify actually pops up on my stereos screen. Very simple and easy to use.

#10 ·
I suppose your response has something to do with how musicians are paid by companies like Spotify. I figure if the musician isn't happy with how they are getting paid by said company, they could always pull a Taylor swift and have their music removed. I'm just not into spending that much money on music anymore.

#11 ·
When you use Pandora, in what way are you connecting it to your Mustang. I've ran it by streaming without running a cable to the USB port and it sounded bad without much volume :(. Does it sound better with a USB cable hooked to your phone? Just wondering :)

#15 ·
I use Google Music. It's $10 a month for one person or $15 a month for 4 people. You get unlimited streaming (like Pandora or Spotify) but you can also download the music to your phone for offline use. So, any album I want to listen to I download on my phone with my Wi-Fi and before I leave switch my phone to offline mode. Only my offline songs are available but as I said that's basically any song I want. If your phone has enough memory you can keep whatever you want on there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.