Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Whitest H1 Headlight bulb? (non HID)

4K views 37 replies 5 participants last post by  silverskoundrel 
#1 · (Edited)
Would like some advice on what the whitest H1 bulb is. I want the headlights to match my tribar leds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
These headlights are amazing! I still need to adjust mine better, but when unlocking and locking the car they do orange sequential, and could you provide a link to those leds? I really want leds instead of halogens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#6 ·
I would suggest tying all of the wires together so everything is neat back there and off of the fan. Other than that it's pretty simple. Would have been much easier with the headlight assembly out when you install them tho

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#8 ·
Yeah I'm going to Atlanta this weekend so I will prolly wait and do the headlight and fog swap next weekend. If I get them done before you I'll let you know how good they are! If anything I can plug them in outside the car.

#10 ·
#19 ·
Correct. Look at the pictures of the back of the headlamp. You see the dust cover that the wires are coming out of? When you put that light bulb in the cooling fan on the back sticks out about 3/4" past the cover. Also the retainer clip to hold the original light to the projector housing behind he dust cover won't hold the bulb around the fan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.