Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Interior quarter trim panel

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  walexelect 
#1 ·
Hey guys so I've been looking at my rear inside quarter panel for a while now. The one that is besides the rear seats. Well those have a sort of triangular indent in them that looks like they could be spots for factory speakers. Am I right in assuming speakers can go there and if so does anybody have pictures of speakers in that location or possibly a part number cuz I really want to add speakers in that spot if it's a factory option.

#3 ·
Would have to be very very low profile. There is not much room under that panel at all. I would put a really nice speaker in the stock location and then put a tweeter in that panel if I were you. Which is what I have seen done on all serious "systems" I have seen in these cars.

#4 ·
Hmm armrests. Someone else mentioned that as well. I've never really sat in the back of the car and it looks uncomfortable to rest your arm there guess I'll have to try it sometime. I guess I just assumed it was a place for speakers since I think I once saw a factory six speaker option. Maybe that was on 15's though.

#5 ·
I always assumed they were tiny armrests.:shrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.