Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Light sequencer

3K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  walexelect 
#1 ·
Anybody have this? I know it's cosmetic but I always thought it'd be cool to have so when I saw it for 50 bucks I figured wtf.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#5 ·
I've had it for 3 years and I love it. I smile every time I unlock, lock, or put my hazards on. Cool nice mod. Does nothing really and probably costs $5 to make but does it's job and I enjoy it. It has never not worked for me.

2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 93 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripe, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows, all lights tinted

Last Mod: Bama 93 Race Tune

IG: chaznungaray

#10 ·
I had the Raxiom plug and play kit for my 2014. It worked good and looked cool but one day I go to turn my turn signal on and it was blinking as if I had a burned bulb. So I get out and look and my rear tail light is spazing out. I took the Raxiom plug out and all was normal.

I don't know what the deal was, maybe the way the car was set from factory and the aftermarket plug didn't jive and the Raxiom plug got fried? I don't know but one quick call to American Muscle and they sent me a sticker to send the item back and I got a full refund.

I personally don't care to deal with anything plugging into my car unless it's factory OEM. That's why I am and won't mess with tuning unless it's ford racing... something factory but as usual I digress.

I do miss the way my rear lights looked when I had the Raxiom sequencers.

#11 · (Edited)
That's what warranties are for. You had one of the units fail and you could have gotten a replacement instead of a refund. Ford stuff can fail too. It is good news that if they fail they don't damage your car though. I've had mine installed for over a year and they are flawless. I just wish I could see it..:lol:

#18 ·
Where did you find these for $50? You guys have me 'wanting' to add this to my Mustang :(

#20 ·
#23 ·
Thanks! I do love this car! :thumb:

Yours is not too shabby either.

#26 ·
#29 ·
I would contact AM and kindly let them know yoy got a faulty product and remind them that you are an active member on ME. You will want to get ahold of a supervisor though or you'll be wasting your time. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#30 ·
My Diode Dynamics sequencer came in today and I couldn't wait for 2 more weeks until my birthday :(. I installed them (5 minutes) and they are pretty cool. Made in America :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.