Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Just ordered new summer tread

4K views 59 replies 8 participants last post by  Spykexx 
#1 ·
I had previously settled on the all-season G-Force Comp-2, but after further research I landed on the Firehawk Indy 500 summer tire. These get STELLAR reviews all over the interweb and cost over $50 less per tire than the G-Force.

Now I have to wait a few weeks to put them on my summer wheels but when I do I will be sure to give some feedback on here!

#43 ·
Just got my new rears. Here's the new 315 Nittos next to the old 275 Hankooks.

Attachments

#45 ·
I think being flush looks cool

#55 ·
My tpms sensors and wheel locks come in this week and they will be going on my new S550. Not gonna lie those 30's are going to be rough as hell with the performance pack suspension! It's pretty stiff already with the 255/40's that are on it now. Can only imagine how the 305/30 is going to feel haha.

#56 ·
Liking the 315 Nittos. 1st gear is more useable. I threw on BMR drag springs and Lakewood drag shocks. Had barely enough room to get my fingers in the wheel gap. Too soft and low so I threw the Eiback/Roush springs back in, much better! Thought I heard a rub when I got into a corner and hit it a little so maybe throwing the oem springs on and/or ordering a set of strange adjustable shocks? Took 2trips w BMR springs, shocks have only been on a couple hundred highway miles fwiw.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.