Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New MMD chin spoiler

9K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  Hawkstang 
#1 ·
What do you guys n gals think? I'm not 100% on it yet...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm surprised they don't, it's brand new on AM and was a helluva lot easier to install than I thought it would be perfect fit with no trimming or drilling required). I busted my stock CS this winter on a curb and it made my front a little loose. This baby firmed it right up.

Though I still think the Rousch spoiler would have looked better. However that one needed the existing CS and looked like a serious bear to install.

#6 ·
looks sweet. I'm looking at the mmd one that goes down more so than out but it's 250 bucks

#13 ·
I have a guy up the street that has a very nice white 2014 GT... he has his rear valance painted gloss black and it looks slick as hell. Got some options to weigh but for now Im good with it as is

#18 ·
can you link it here? i wanna see

#20 ·
yeah

#22 ·
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-chin-spoiler-1314.html

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Looks great Hawk! I also think it's a 50/50 wether you paint to match or not. It would look more finished if it was painted but the black does add contrast.
The black is quickly growing on me. And thanks!

#24 ·
#30 ·
hate to hijack your thread, but i totally bought it on a whim this morning. it was like 270 last week and now it's only 189, so i was like, eh why the hell not.

paid 8 bucks for 2 day shipping, will be here friday so i have a saturday project :D it looks pretty sick. in installing yours, did you have any issue with the little splash shield that you take down to change the oil? thought someone mentioned that somewhere that it could be an issue.

wonder if it's like yours...this one uses all stock hardware, with some 3m tape as well. i hope i don't lose a lot of clearance bc i'm putting it up on ramps, and if i goto back down the ramps and it scrapes it up i'll be so mad lol

#32 ·
hmm I hope mines not a pain in the ***. there's literally 4 steps on mmd's instructions lol

#34 ·
crazy. I chose 2 day shipping from am, and it'll be here already tomorrow lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.