Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Not sure how some of you do it

4K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Putting away your Mustang that is. I DD mine and have been without it a few days (lady at work backed into me so it was getting a new fender) and I felt so empty driving. Haven't had it since Wednesday and just got it back today, spent my entire lunch just driving around. Couldn't imagine not driving this beauty everyday.

#45 ·
Southwest Spain. 4 year military tour, hopefully can extend to 8 years or at least do another 4 years in Germany or Italy. #veryexcite

#49 ·
For the first 2 years I drove my GT in the winter. That got old very quickly:

End up with a 2016 Fiesta to drive daily and a 2002 Explorer to drive in bad weather. With summer tires and a Paxton going on in a week, Winter driving will no longer be a choice.

#50 ·
Convertible guy also....no sun and 80, I don't drive it! I think if I drove it everyday, i wouldn't have the same appreciation for this car. For the money(15,500), I don't think I could have a more fun and stress relieving ride anywhere! Hey it's sunny and 80! Gotta run, the mustang is calling! ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#51 · (Edited)
My convertible is driven daily all year long. Unless it snows, then its parked in the garage and I drive my 20 year old beater truck. I don't like driving the truck because it gets like 12 mpg...lol But luckily here, we get like 2 snows a year of 2-4" that's gone in two days. Occasionally we'll get a big snow, but it does not stick around very long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.