Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Exhaust Pop?

Tags
exhaust
9K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  big show 98 
#1 ·
I have a 2013 mustang v6 stock. I watch youtube videos where peoples exhausts pop when they are stock. Mine doesn't. Will a roush ab make it pop?

#14 ·
my ataks sounded like gunshots. my touring pop less than my stock exhaust did.

#15 ·
You here it less, I know mine are there because of the Short tube headers. Then again my stock was louder because of the manual trans also.
BTW I have the single Roush off of my F 150 that was taken off because of the notorious Roush Drone, It did sound good outside of the truck though. I do have to sit inside to drive it though :whistling:

#16 ·
Good tip for OP... as a cheap alternative for the time being... pick up a set of stock MANUAL axleback and throw those on to your car. Sound 10x better than the stock auto axleback AND the tips look 82.33x better. I ran that for a while when I sold my S Type for some extra $

#17 ·
hint hint i'm selling my manual 3.7 axlebacks......lol

#18 ·
I have the blackheart axle backs by Hooker without mufflers and they pop if I rump on it. As long as I keep my shifts under 2500 RPM for the first few gears, I am fine and I don't pop. If I go to 3k than it's SHOTS FIRED lol.

If I drive it like I stole it, it's nice and loud and doesn't nearly pop as much or loud. I have grown to like the pops. At first I was like ugh.... really?! lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.