Mustang Evolution Forum banner

You Guys Rock!

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  ab_mach1 
#1 ·
An old expression, I know, but I'm not a young person. :) Thank you for your combined enthusiasm and expertise and willingness to share.

I've read this Forum since I before I even bought my 2013 V6 on March 28, 2012. I love that car. It's treated me very well, and I've done my best by it, too. We've done car shows and track days. We've traveled near and far. With mods I bought, after careful review of people's experiences here, she's always been fast and fun!

But today I traded her in. I felt bad about that, but good about the car I bought (and will drive away tomorrow after the glass and paint treatments I had done have had time to set). My beautiful blue V6 still sits one more night in my garage, but with the dealer's plates already on it, quietly waiting for me to say farewell tomorrow around noon.

Thanks everyone. I didn't post a lot here, I know. But I did read a whole lot. I'll still keep an eye on this forum. But now I'll be looking at perhaps a couple other forums.

Today I became the proud owner of a Shelby GT350 w/electronics package. The deal was too good to pass up and that Voodoo engine... bewitched me. It only took one test drive for me to "pony" up the extra cash and make the switch. I was the first customer ever to drive it. This car has always been my dream and I never thought I would be able to catch one. Until I did. :)

So farewell, perhaps. Or perhaps I'll bump into you on other forums here. :) Either ways, you guys are awesome.

See less See more
#2 ·
My beautiful blue:
2013 Mustang V6 w/Premium Package, Comfort Package (Yay pony lights...), Appearance
Mods: Airaid CAI, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Aluminum 1-pc driveshaft, American Muscle Staggered Black Bullitt 18" wheels, Bama Tunes, Ford Performance engine cover, JLT Air/Oil Separator, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace

#3 ·
daaaaaaamn. congrats! post some pics.

#5 ·
daaaaammmnnn

#6 ·
Mannnn!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
Boooinnggg...

#11 ·
Wow....too bad you live in Iowa. There are some great mountain roads here in Washington that would REALLY test your suspension and that great Voodoo engine. I'll even show them to you from the driver's seat.....look up Rattlesnake pass...wicked!
Congrats on the "upgrade." Two:thumb::thumb:

#14 ·
Yeah probably performance wise overall... I still have a soft spot for the 07-09 GT500 tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.