Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Very Strange Problem

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Siber Express 
#1 ·
Good evening everyone, I hope this message finds you all good and well. Well 1st off, my tail lights are not working properly. The running lights will come on, however, the turn signals blink super fast and rear lights don't blink. Next, Sometimes the Brake lights don't work ( running lights still work). Now this is the strange part, depending on the temp of my car depends on what works and what doesnt. The hotter outside the more things work.... I'm confused, multi tool switch, ground wire, fuse, bad connection... i'm all out of ideas.... what could be causing all these confusing problems....:banghead:

thanks for the help.

#4 ·
strange mud what connectors are you referring to ? This year model the lights our in the housing soooo I'm not sure you can replace just the bulbs, besides the bulbs work perfectly fine..... when they work. Thanks for the help any way

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to check all that out, does it have to be the front or can it be the back?.... The only other head scratcher is if the bulb wasn't working; wouldn't the problem be constant? The problem comes and goes depending on the temp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.