Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Raxiom navagation

850 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Well like everyone else on here my Raxiom went out (in the middle of a 700-mile trip it starting adding strange routing that added 6 hours to my trip). Emailed Raxiom they no longer support nor make these units. They said contact American Muscle they are refunding my full purchase price of 499.00 but only issue store credit which I feel is unfair because they do not carry Navigation units any more, so yeah I get my money back (but there's really nothing I need or want my car is pretty much finished) and I still have to lay out money for a new unit. With all the problems I am now finding with these unit yo would think there would be a better answer. My answer is to make sure I never buy a Raxiom products again and once I use this store credit I am finished with AM as well. Ebay, Amazon all offer the same stuff at better prices. would like to find a way to sell the store credit, gonna check with two guys at work that have stangs maybe they need something and can pay me and I'll order it for them

#4 ·
I kept trying to tell ppl who got their sequencers to just buy the OG sequencer from the guy who came up with it in the first place. No rapid flashing or ghetto *** relay that doesn't fit right.

AM is a textbook example of exactly what to NOT do with a company. Lots of ppl in the last year or two have been "done" with them including myself. CJP and LMR are so much better and their house brands actually don't suck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.