Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Winter Weather

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  David Young 
#1 ·
I don't know about everyone else but the Mustang has been in the garage for over a month. Between the frigid temperatures (-1to -20 below weather), snow and ice the poor Stang has been in the garage for over a month. And it doesn't look like it will be getting out soon.

For those of you who live in moderate climates, WE OF THE NORTHERN STATES will be sending you all care packages of weather to enjoy like we all are. Don't won't any of you think we are stingy.

Enjoy the weather when it arrives. :welcome:

#2 ·
You can take your snow and cold back, we are supposed to get some today. But my Mustang has been in the Garage since November except for a trip to Florida and back. The Summer only tires really do act like Hockey Pucks below 40 degrees.

Reactions: audioAl
#3 ·
You got that right. The Truck is gassed up and ready to go :thumb: The weather people say 1-3 inches of snow, then by the end of the News they are saying 1-2 inches :nonono:

#5 ·
I just bought summer tires to replace my oem Pirelli all-seasons and now wish I'd let them get me to spring at least, Dang!

Reactions: Siber Express
#8 ·
#11 ·
some of us actually drive our mustangs as DD's ;)

#16 ·
I just moved to a warm climate and I do NOT miss the cold AT ALL. "Dead of winter" here and I'm in a t-shirt or just a real light hoodie. Also sun comes up late (like 0815) and goes down at damn near 1900. Apparently during summer its light till almost 2300.

#23 ·
Flew to ‘Vegas last tuesday, and then drove to Mesquite, NV. to look at homes.
Below freezing at home and mid 60’s in Mesquite....and homes going up at the rate of 10+ a week.
REALLY thinking about it, you know? Between the Mustang and our motor home needing to be in storage for 5 months....it sure would be nice to be able to use both year round. Both are pretty big investments to only be useful to us for a little over half the year....
115 in the summer though has me still thinking......

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.