Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Well.... guess that was bound to happen at some point

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Bastard6 
#1 ·
Got too good of a price to pass this up. Was going to wait on jacks rear mount kit. But preferred a front mount setup. Now to start ripping the car apart!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Would that be a bad or good thing? I know Hellion overcharges like crazy and I know their quality USED to be good...

#6 ·
The single Hellion kit on the coyotes had horrible back pressure problems after 7psi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

It's actually an lpf front mount kit
Your good then. Justin did a good job on that kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#11 ·
It was them or the other guy... Cfp or something... The dudes who posted that misleading video of their turbo 6 vs a Z06

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
That short shifting video was against that white boss right? Lol i remember those vids tho. All the internet racers were in a huge uproar...

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#15 ·
The one I saw was against their turbo 3.7 V6 - I think it was silver. It was the guy who was doing all the street racing videos and finally took it to a track - against the Vette saying they beat a supercharged Vette. But even then didn't produce the time slip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.