Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What Parts?

779 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Theta671 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
I am getting ready to start doing some modification on my 2012 3.7 Mustang.
I wanted to start on the suspension to get it handling better before I begin to add more power, and I am a little skeptical of what to get. I was wanting it to drive well on the street, but also wanting it to drive well if I ever wanted to track it, which brought me to the RTR lineup of parts. I was thinking maybe I should just go with all RTR suspension components, seeing as how the springs are made to work with the sway bars, etc. I am just unsure if I can "cheap out" per say on some of the parts and go with a cheaper solution for specific parts so I am not paying to incredibly much, or if even there is a still good setup that works well both on the street and on the track.
I'd love to hear what you're all running also, it would help give me an idea of what I need!
Thanks

#2 ·
I started with the Performance Package from Ford so I have heavier bars and different lower control arms on the rear and went with Vogtland GT springs, it is also considered a V6 leveling with Koni Sports all the way around and it corners pretty darn good and unless you are on a rough road it rides nice on the street.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.