Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Missing another year of Best Show Ever

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ronnie948 
#1 ·
Due to a few Doctors appointments in June, Mario and I will not be driving up to the American Muscle all Mustang show again this year.
All my cancer seems to be gone, My new hip is all healed up and both my cancer doctor and my orthopedic surgeon as well as my eye doctor all have appointments in June.
Oh, My foot doctor is also in June as well as my dentist.
The show will be great this year because it won't be triple digit temperature and a much easier drive up from Florida.
I'm hoping the turnout will be good for AM.
If you have never been to this event, I suggest you do not miss it. It is the very best event in this world for us Mustang people.
Ronnie

#2 ·
Sorry you won't be there Mario. You too Ronnie! See you next year!

#5 · (Edited)
I sure hope you can make it. How have you been?
I have been good and no more wheel chair, Walker or cane and "NO" pain at all except for my back.
Are you going to the American Muscles show?
I sure wish I could go but the cancer doctor is important.
I'm sure there will be no problem but canceling an appointment with the VA puts you on the back burner. I have been getting EXCELLENT CARE and don't need to make waves now.
I still have my same Mustang which I will probably be keeping until it falls apart.
Of course I would sell it for a MILLION DOLLARS but no takers so far.
Ronnie

#8 ·
Maybe I will hit the LOTTO by October and send you some $$$$$$.
That will give you time to look for another job after taking off for a few weeks.
I was very lucky where I worked, I could take off for a month or two in the summer and still had my job when I got back from My Harley Travels.
I just had to be there Bike week & Biktoberfest.
I never made a lot of Money but I sure liked my time off to travel the three countries on my Harley Davidson.
USA
Canada
&
Mexico
Those were the best days of my life.
Ronnie

PS: So are these.

#10 ·
Really hoping you are feeling better... not sure I will be giving AM anymore of my money tho with as bad as they've gotten lately and some of the horror stories I've heard on other forums. When a company is as good as they were and then just gets stupid greedy and does to their customer base what Limp Bizkit did to music in the early 2000s... no...

#11 ·
It may be because they spread way to thin with getting into the pickup truck stuff market.
I'm waiting to see if they are going to combine the Mustang show with Trucks in the future.
I have always enjoyed the show in Pennsylvania and hope to do it next year unless they start including trucks.
I'm kind of happy not going this year because they have some N.F.L. player as a special guest. N.F.L. is dead to me with their kneeling during the national anthem. I love football and just go to high school games to feed my football game watching craving.
I hope the weather is nice and the show is as huge as past.
Ronnie

#12 ·
Eh, I'm in the military, I fight for their freedom to stand or sit. Forced patriotism is facism. that said, they should be doing it on their own time, not on work time.

Reactions: NewMtang
#13 · (Edited)
I too fought for the freedom to speak, Assemble and Protest and will defend the citizens rights to do so, But disrespecting our national anthem & our American flag is NOT protesting and I will never understand why they think it is OK.
Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.