My First Mod...TINTED the Stang... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #1

Talking My First Mod...TINTED the Stang...

Well, I've owned her a week and the first mod is complete. Dropped her off this morning with my tint man and picked her up about lunch time...

SolarGard NR Supreme 15% all the way around, with a windshield strip. It still has a little drying to do, but it's one of the best tint jobs I've seen. Virtually flawless, clean, crisp...just the right color.

I've got some experience in the window film industry, and I use SolarGard. It's a great film and this new Supreme Series is about the clearest film I've seen - No distortion, crystal clear. It has a charcoal base and is just the right color from the outside. It has a slight green tint from the inside...nothing crazy, but just the slightest hint of green. While I'm not necessarily a fan of that, it's so slight that it's not enough to turn me off of it. The clarity is absolutely worth it, and lifetime warranty.

I'm definitely a fan of the look. Tinting the windows is the first thing that I have done to just about every vehicle I have owned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0542.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	21242   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0541.JPG
Views:	253
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	21243  

Name:	DSCF0540.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	21244   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0543.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	21245  

Name:	DSCF0539.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	21246  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: My First Mod...TINTED the Stang...

Welcome to the site and good looking car.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

looks good
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Looks nice! Mind if I ask what it cost you? I'm thinking of getting mine tinted soon. Is that what I'd ask for: "SolarGard NR Supreme"? Thanks.
MetallicMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #5

MM,

Nice car...

If you find a tint shop that uses SolarGard film, just ask them for Supreme 15 and they'll know. Here's some info on the film from SolarGard's website: Window Tint | Automotive | Solar Gard Supreme.

I have a bit of a "buddy deal" on window tinting, so what I paid probably isn't real accurate. I would say in the $179 ballpark on that job with the windshield strip is pretty reasonable across the country...more in some areas, less in others...tint prices really seem to vary by installer.

I've had SolarGard on mine and the wife's vehicles for the last 10 years though and have never had an issue with turning purple and peeling and all that crap. No complaints from me.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Fair enough, Quiz. I'll look into it. Thanks for the kudos about my '08! Enjoy your '10!
MetallicMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

looks good!

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:53 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

That looks great with tint! and good color choice!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

i like it i like it i like it lol
car looks awsome bro! nice job on the tints.
What the next mod! lol
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Looks great man! I hope to get mine tinted this summer...improves the overall appearance a ton.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Vermont

He did a great job I way better than mine looks.

02 GT 5 spd. Best 1/4 12.28 @ 112mph
67mustang97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:20 AM   #13

We just got ours tinted...it was a def. must...not that I wanna make a habit of it, but sitting in the back seat the sun is directly over head...beaming on top yoru head...so we went with the 3% in the back three and 16% on the sides...total transformation of the Stang... She's a beauty now....not that she wasn't before...just icing on the cake...

P.S. I'll add pictures in the morning, gotta get to bed...my how time flies!

Donella
johnsgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

nice i am doing the same thing tomarrow actually!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiz View Post
Well, I've owned her a week and the first mod is complete. Dropped her off this morning with my tint man and picked her up about lunch time...

SolarGard NR Supreme 15% all the way around, with a windshield strip. It still has a little drying to do, but it's one of the best tint jobs I've seen. Virtually flawless, clean, crisp...just the right color.

I've got some experience in the window film industry, and I use SolarGard. It's a great film and this new Supreme Series is about the clearest film I've seen - No distortion, crystal clear. It has a charcoal base and is just the right color from the outside. It has a slight green tint from the inside...nothing crazy, but just the slightest hint of green. While I'm not necessarily a fan of that, it's so slight that it's not enough to turn me off of it. The clarity is absolutely worth it, and lifetime warranty.

I'm definitely a fan of the look. Tinting the windows is the first thing that I have done to just about every vehicle I have owned.
Doing mine after Christmas.. Noted what you did.. Like the look.. Only other thing I want to do is put rear louvers on it..

Not going to do much with mine.. Got it the way I want it... plain and a V6.. Don't want a cop looking my way at this point in life.. With my job, I need to keep a very clean MVR..

When I need a rush, I get on two wheels for that, and grab some twisty's..
tukibandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #16

Yeah...Now that's what I'm talking about...soon enough...I'll have my OWN Harley...versus riding paired up with Hubby on '07 Deuce...don't get me wrong...it's always a great ride...but, I'm looking forward for the ability to handle my own two wheels...(without training wheels! LOL)...will be looking into that venture after we close escrow...don't wanna "mess" with the financing...just yet...LOL
Old 12-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

Tint is a must
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Tint is a must
I noticed how much of a MUST, not just for the "looks" but for safety, when I looked back at my granddaughter in her carseat in the rear seat, sun beaming down on her head...not that either of my granddaughters are in the Mustang a LOT of Time...but, it's important for their safety when they are...
Old 12-05-2009, 04:38 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsgurl View Post
Yeah...Now that's what I'm talking about...soon enough...I'll have my OWN Harley...versus riding paired up with Hubby on '07 Deuce...don't get me wrong...it's always a great ride...but, I'm looking forward for the ability to handle my own two wheels...(without training wheels! LOL)...will be looking into that venture after we close escrow...don't wanna "mess" with the financing...just yet...LOL

Don't have a Harley myself, kinda a mix between Honda and Harley.. Since most of the people in the MC I belong to have HD's.. I have used and adapted a bunch of HD chrome to my bike including some fat-bar apes.. Again, I love the Mustang (to keep on ToPiK ) .. But nothing like being on 2, just a much more visceral feel.. The speed, elements, smells.. It is like being 2-Dimensional in a car and in 3-D on a Bike..
Old 12-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

I'm more of a Ducatista
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
I'm more of a Ducatista
Wanted a Duc for years.. I'm Italian.. Would work for me.. but you still gots?

Always thought they were sweet bikes.. I am not much for the Cafe' style of riding but they have a 1000 that I did take for a ride and liked it..
Like the Triumph Triple Tourer (2250 cc) as well..

"The measure of man is what he does with power" -Pittacus 569 BC
Old 12-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Unfortunately no, got my license two years ago but I haven't been able to afford one. All in due time I will have one though.

I would still love a HD as well but I think I'll be able to afford a Ducati before I'm able to afford a Harley. Plus - Sono mezzo italiano.

I saw a Kawasaki Ninja 650R on campus just the other day, must have been brand new and it was really gorgeous. I'm a fan of Kawasaki as well. My first bike will probably be a new Ninja 250 or a 650R/650.
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-07-2009, 04:36 AM   #23

Quote:
Unfortunately no, got my license two years ago but I haven't been able to afford one. All in due time I will have one though.

I would still love a HD as well but I think I'll be able to afford a Ducati before I'm able to afford a Harley. Plus - Sono mezzo italiano.

I saw a Kawasaki Ninja 650R on campus just the other day, must have been brand new and it was really gorgeous. I'm a fan of Kawasaki as well. My first bike will probably be a new Ninja 250 or a 650R/650.
"Sono mezzo italiano" Parte di mia madre è italiana, when I grew up, I knew Italian first, when I was 4, my Grandmother died.. Lost most of the language, as my Mom didn't want to speak it, wanted us to speak inglese, perché è un paese nuovo e dobbiamo dire quello che fanno.. (if my spelling and phrasing is correct.. been a long time writing) my brother and I used to speak it and at family get togethers we still do to try to keep fluent enough..) Still lost some though.. Remember common stuff.. And I go into a Pizza place down in MD to bust balls, I usually speak some of the native language, since they have mexicans working in there.. But the owner is Italian.. the Mexicans are usually at the counter and I usally go up to the counter and Ehi, dammi un sub polpetta.. Screws with them, they have to get the owner from the back.. The one time he came out front and started speaking to me in Italian, I replied in english, and he got mad at me for ****ing with the Mexican counter guy.. since then we get along fine..

First bike was a Kaw 750 LTD, got it dirt cheap cause they hit a car with it and messed up the front end.. That bike went everywhere, took it to about 28-states.. Kaw makes some real nice bikes..

Old 12-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

la mia madre e italiana, il mio nonno e nato nell Palermo ma e arrivato qui quando ha siete anni.

Yea my grammar is probably atrocious. Don't mind the non-use of "e" and " e' ", I was too lazy too find the letter in character map and a lot of that is probably taken as "word for word".

I wound up taking spanish in grammar and high school but I took italian in college. When my grandfather came over here he became American; Guiseppe was now Joseph and spoke english. Some things trickled down to my mother such as at dinner if you are not eating or it's time to eat she'll say "Mangia! Mangia!" which is what my grandfather would say whenever someone came over "You hungry? Here, mangia! Mangia!" I guess you can move out of the old country, but the old country can't move out of you

My grandfather passed away before I was born so I never really knew him and because he never talked in italian my mom, aunt and uncle never really learned it. My grandmother's side was from Venice (her grandparents I believe immigrated) and some Naples so she didn't speak much if any italian. So I never got to really practice my italian, only during my classes. I easily forget certain conjugated verbs and my vocabulary is near extinct.

I'm hoping to spend this July in Roma, studying abroad, I'm currently getting my passport and application ready.

What's funny here is that most Pizzarie here are now operated by Mexicans, not that I mind but I just think it's funny as hell.

I'm glad to say that I was able to understand nearly everything you wrote though and looked pretty correct to me, I mostly recognized conjugations and then the verbs for what I was missing on so I got the general idea.

Out of personal curriostiy, Hai avato polpetti con pignoli? One of my favorite dishes but I can't find any other people that have this combination, so I can't figure out if it is just a family thing, a regional thing, or what.

BTW I may have to split this thread into a "Hey we're Italian... So what?!" new thread!
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #25

Quote:
la mia madre e italiana, il mio nonno e nato nell Palermo ma e arrivato qui quando ha siete anni.
Mia nonna proveniva da Zongoli, Mio nonno da Florence.. They came over in the early 20's.. Grandfather opened a Italian Pizzeria "Alfredo's" in Woodbridge NJ, where my Mom and her 11 brothers and sisters grew up working in.. Stavo per dire tutto in italiano, ma si è perso nella traduzione

Quote:
Yea my grammar is probably atrocious. Don't mind the non-use of "e" and " e' ", I was too lazy too find the letter in character map and a lot of that is probably taken as "word for word".

I wound up taking spanish in grammar and high school but I took italian in college. When my grandfather came over here he became American; Guiseppe was now Joseph and spoke english. Some things trickled down to my mother such as at dinner if you are not eating or it's time to eat she'll say "Mangia! Mangia!" which is what my grandfather would say whenever someone came over "You hungry? Here, mangia! Mangia!" I guess you can move out of the old country, but the old country can't move out of you

My grandfather passed away before I was born so I never really knew him and because he never talked in italian my mom, aunt and uncle never really learned it. My grandmother's side was from Venice (her grandparents I believe immigrated) and some Naples so she didn't speak much if any italian. So I never got to really practice my italian, only during my classes. I easily forget certain conjugated verbs and my vocabulary is near extinct.

I'm hoping to spend this July in Roma, studying abroad, I'm currently getting my passport and application ready.

What's funny here is that most Pizzarie here are now operated by Mexicans, not that I mind but I just think it's funny as hell.

I'm glad to say that I was able to understand nearly everything you wrote though and looked pretty correct to me, I mostly recognized conjugations and then the verbs for what I was missing on so I got the general idea.

Out of personal curriostiy, Hai avato polpetti con pignoli? One of my favorite dishes but I can't find any other people that have this combination, so I can't figure out if it is just a family thing, a regional thing, or what.

BTW I may have to split this thread into a "Hey we're Italian... So what?!" new thread!
Never had polpetti with Pignoli, but have had and love Pignoli in cookies..
But, I love pignoli, so I will have to try them in polpetti..

Zongoli in in north central Italy..

To me, it is cool conversing in the home language, can't tell you when the last time I did that was..

I used to date a girl in HS "Gina" and I was much more fluent in the language back then, we used to write notes to each other in the language.. That was cool.. Aveva un corpo caldo, una dolce ragazza italiana..

See if I didn't screw that up..

On a board I run, one of the Mods was best known for post whoring and thread pirating.. You gotta love it..

BTW, I think the as Italians, it is our responsibility to open a Taco stand.. I mean fair is fair..

Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukibandit View Post
Mia nonna proveniva da Zongoli, Mio nonno da Florence.. They came over in the early 20's.. Grandfather opened a Italian Pizzeria "Alfredo's" in Woodbridge NJ, where my Mom and her 11 brothers and sisters grew up working in.. Stavo per dire tutto in italiano, ma si è perso nella traduzione

Never had polpetti with Pignoli, but have had and love Pignoli in cookies..
But, I love pignoli, so I will have to try them in polpetti..

Zongoli in in north central Italy..

To me, it is cool conversing in the home language, can't tell you when the last time I did that was..

I used to date a girl in HS "Gina" and I was much more fluent in the language back then, we used to write notes to each other in the language.. That was cool.. Aveva un corpo caldo, una dolce ragazza italiana..

See if I didn't screw that up..

On a board I run, one of the Mods was best known for post whoring and thread pirating.. You gotta love it..

BTW, I think the as Italians, it is our responsibility to open a Taco stand.. I mean fair is fair..

Mi piace pignoli, ugh! I think I've only had those cookies once, I love pesto and I am not afraid to admit that I will just eat pignoli, by the handful, from a jar, ma sono molti cari! BTW is it "piace" or "piaconno"? I always went by "piaconno" as plural.

I'm not familiar with regione Zongoli, but Florence... have any artists in the family?

Now here's the creepy thing: My HS sweetheart was also named Gina and I bet you her middle name was Anne or Marie . Dici riguardo una corpa dolce, mostly mezza italiana, mezza greca, che un scemo e' stato ma vivi e impari. That's the most I can talk about it. Other wise I'll get into Bon Jovi... "Tommy used to work on the docks..." Damn, it already started!

It will only be a matter of time before I take over M.E. .

And Asians seem to be the only ethnic group that hold onto their own ethnic food
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-08-2009, 04:23 AM   #27

Quote:
Mi piace pignoli, ugh! I think I've only had those cookies once, I love pesto and I am not afraid to admit that I will just eat pignoli, by the handful, from a jar, ma sono molti cari! BTW is it "piace" or "piaconno"? I always went by "piaconno" as plural.

I'm not familiar with regione Zongoli, but Florence... have any artists in the family?

Now here's the creepy thing: My HS sweetheart was also named Gina and I bet you her middle name was Anne or Marie . Dici riguardo una corpa dolce, mostly mezza italiana, mezza greca, che un scemo e' stato ma vivi e impari. That's the most I can talk about it. Other wise I'll get into Bon Jovi... "Tommy used to work on the docks..." Damn, it already started!

It will only be a matter of time before I take over M.E. .

And Asians seem to be the only ethnic group that hold onto their own ethnic food
Pignoli and amaretto Cookies I grew up with, there was a Conservare la carne italiana not too far from our house and le mie sorelle, le madri utilizzati per mettere a loro tutto il tempo.. ( think me gots the phrasing wrong)

Piace / piacono depends on how you use them.. Mi piacono loro is what I would use if I was to say "I do like them" Mi piace loro, if I was to say "I like them" .. kinda just adds the "do" in front of the word I believe..

HS, Gina's middle name was Marie.. You nailed that.. She was 100% Italiano.. mezza italiana, mezza greca had to be a dynamite mix..
ho datata un'altra ragazza in HS, che era un italiano mezzo spagnolo mezzo, THAT was probably la ragazza più sexy che io abbia mai data..

It doesn't hide well in the translation.. I was typing and LOL as I was working it out.. This is where I fail in remembering Italian.. I couldn't remember "probably" unless I was to use probabilmente (?).. which wasn't working for me.. I have issues with phrasing, would have to take a refresher course to get back into it.. Problem for me, is at work, I have spanish and french speaking people.. no Italiano..

Go into my age a bit, my Brother went to school with Bon Jovi, Jon used to come over the Apt we were living in and my Brother and him used to play guitar.. I haven't talked to Jon in 20-years, my brother has, don't know if he still keeps in touch with him though..

Old 12-08-2009, 04:31 AM   #28

Quote:
BTW.. No on the Artists.. My brother has all the talent, as he play Guitar, Keyboards, and about anything else.. Look up Castle Zongoli, there is a huge Castle in the middle of the town.. One day before I assume room temp, I want to go there..

Old 12-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Voglio una ragazza spagnola e ragazza con capelli rossa e ragazza asian e ragazza... I tend to stick with le regazze cone pelle verde oliva.

Your italian seems fine to me. I think a lot of it is just grammar, remembering that adjectives and nouns agree with the direct object in number and gender, but after "che" it's...

My professors used to tell me it doesn't have to be perfect, you just have to be able to understand what you are reading, someone is saying or what you want to say. And like I said I forget so much vocabulary and some of the conjugations. I won't lie I had to google some of the words I wanted to say. Your posts I had to think for but didn't have to look up, you came in loud and clear Which where this is going may be more information than either one of us needs to know!

Hell sometimes I'll change what I want to say because I can't think of a word instead of bothering to remember it.

If you really want to refresh yourself on the subject dovreste prendere una classe all'universita. Ho avato studenti nella la mia classe che hanno voluto parlare e capiscire meglio italiano. Both my professors were awesome and really laid back. One was an older italian and the other was a younger italian and would joke around with all of us. I remember during a group exercise the younger professor goes "Hey did anyone see Family Guy last night? 'The bird, bird, bird, the bird is...'" So then I was talking to him about that and my lab partner searches for the episode on his phone since he didn't get to see it and was watching Family Guy right in class making jokes along with the Teach. I think that's why I like Italian so much, I've never seen such a laid back, good language department.

And if you can't take classes just search online in your downtime and refresh yourself on whatever you want. Their are plenty of sites that offer so much.
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #30

Quote:
Voglio una ragazza spagnola e ragazza con capelli rossa e ragazza asian e ragazza... I tend to stick with le regazze cone pelle verde oliva.

Your italian seems fine to me. I think a lot of it is just grammar, remembering that adjectives and nouns agree with the direct object in number and gender, but after "che" it's...

My professors used to tell me it doesn't have to be perfect, you just have to be able to understand what you are reading, someone is saying or what you want to say. And like I said I forget so much vocabulary and some of the conjugations. I won't lie I had to google some of the words I wanted to say. Your posts I had to think for but didn't have to look up, you came in loud and clear Which where this is going may be more information than either one of us needs to know!

Hell sometimes I'll change what I want to say because I can't think of a word instead of bothering to remember it.

If you really want to refresh yourself on the subject dovreste prendere una classe all'universita. Ho avato studenti nella la mia classe che hanno voluto parlare e capiscire meglio italiano. Both my professors were awesome and really laid back. One was an older italian and the other was a younger italian and would joke around with all of us. I remember during a group exercise the younger professor goes "Hey did anyone see Family Guy last night? 'The bird, bird, bird, the bird is...'" So then I was talking to him about that and my lab partner searches for the episode on his phone since he didn't get to see it and was watching Family Guy right in class making jokes along with the Teach. I think that's why I like Italian so much, I've never seen such a laid back, good language department.

And if you can't take classes just search online in your downtime and refresh yourself on whatever you want. Their are plenty of sites that offer so much.
Nel corso degli anni ho avuto diversi tipi, dal nero al bianco e un sacco in mezzo. Il migliore che io abbia mai avuto è stato uno da bayou..

Seriously..

For work, I need to learn Spanish.. I manage well over a 100 drivers and I have a lot with Spanish and French nationalities.. My limited Italian has no real need outside of keeping me entertained..

I have a job fair to do tomorrow, got to hire 23 drivers.. Should be fascinating, they usually are..
People come to the job fairs with a whole family in tow, that amazes me.. Told my boss, if I ever get un-employed again, I am going to show up at a job interview with my little poodle.. Tell the Interviewer to be quick, I got to walk the dog..
I get people that will argue with me during an interview, tell me they will be right back, they have to get something from their wife.. Had one guy eating peanuts and then brushed his teeth DURING the interview.. Needless to say, none of those got hired.

che tipo di driver di merda mi noci..

BTW, a few times I changed subjects because I was heading into a direction I couldn't write..
Oh, and love Family Guy.. So friggin un-PC, you gotta love it..

Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Hahaha :rofl:

If you haven't noticed yet we have a lot of southern members, looks like I have another reason to take a trip down south.

If you couldn't go ahead and say what you had to say because you couldn't say it in Italian then maybe it's best I don't know.

BTW it's good to know Spanish now so I can't blame you for needing to know that especially for your job. Good news is the two languages are so close together it's usually easy to pick up on the other if you speak one. Sometimes I find myself mixing Spanish in with my Italian, and I think to myself "wait a minute, something about that didn't sound right"
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 12-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #32

Quote:
Hahaha :rofl:

If you haven't noticed yet we have a lot of southern members, looks like I have another reason to take a trip down south.

If you couldn't go ahead and say what you had to say because you couldn't say it in Italian then maybe it's best I don't know.

BTW it's good to know Spanish now so I can't blame you for needing to know that especially for your job. Good news is the two languages are so close together it's usually easy to pick up on the other if you speak one. Sometimes I find myself mixing Spanish in with my Italian, and I think to myself "wait a minute, something about that didn't sound right"
If any of those "southern" members are from where I was talking about, they could vouch for it..
Le ragazze della zona Bayou di LA sono solo selvatici, calda e pazza .. Ho detto HOT .. momma mia

Dated one for about 7-Months, she lived in the french quarter, was a model.. ci sono cose che poteva fare, che renderebbe i tuoi calzini rotolare su e giù.

But that was years ago..

time flies by quickly..

Old 12-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #33

OK...here she is, with tinted windows...and granddaughters!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCF5377.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	789.8 KB
ID:	21317   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5375.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	21318  

Name:	DSCF5373.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	675.8 KB
ID:	21319  
Old 12-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #34

Region: Virginia

Love the Red with the tinted windows. Windows will be my first mod also! Sweet Ride
'09 Stingray 195ls
kona10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:56 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Awwwww!
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT