2011 gt first mods - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #36
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Re: 2011 gt first mods

No problem brother.Im gonna see if AM has a black friday sale on some CAI's for the 2011 then I will get my tunes before my X3 gets reflashed.

We will defiantly have to get together after I get in all put on.Only thing is once you feel that 93 race tune you will be ordering one, lol.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
No problem brother.Im gonna see if AM has a black friday sale on some CAI's for the 2011 then I will get my tunes before my X3 gets reflashed.

We will defiantly have to get together after I get in all put on.Only thing is once you feel that 93 race tune you will be ordering one, lol.
..and you may be correct there, Sir. I'm(for once), "Mr. Not In A Hurry"-to modify this car Why? Pobably "biding my time"-at least for awhile-and waiting on a decent short throw shifter to be developed.
If I had more $money$(yeah, right?..) I would be thinking about some long tubes(Kooks) and that "X" crossover, some of the Tuners have been having great success, with.. `just sayin'...
2011 Sterling Gray GT: 5.0, 6speed, Security Pkg., 3:73 Limited Slip,HID headlamps, stripe delete,19" Nickle Luster Wheels, Magnaflow Street Series axle backs

Sold:2008 Vapor GT:Borla Stinger, Hurst, AFM PowerPipe,Velocity MAF,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Hyper-Black CS69 Wheels
jimbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #38
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbullit View Post
..and you may be correct there, Sir. I'm(for once), "Mr. Not In A Hurry"-to modify this car Why? Pobably "biding my time"-at least for awhile-and waiting on a decent short throw shifter to be developed.
If I had more $money$(yeah, right?..) I would be thinking about some long tubes(Kooks) and that "X" crossover, some of the Tuners have been having great success, with.. `just sayin'...

Check out brenspeed, they have some serious black friday sales.Do you already have a tuner? Im thinking about possibly getting the cai and tuner package just so I dont have to mess with getting mine reflashed and having to wait for it to be shipped back.My tuner is brand new.Only plugged it in once to load the race tune then put it back in the box but I dont wanna deal with sending it in and waiting for the return.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Check out brenspeed, they have some serious black friday sales.Do you already have a tuner? Im thinking about possibly getting the cai and tuner package just so I dont have to mess with getting mine reflashed and having to wait for it to be shipped back.My tuner is brand new.Only plugged it in once to load the race tune then put it back in the box but I dont wanna deal with sending it in and waiting for the return.
Hey Dan, if you go with the CAI and tuner package, I'll let you give me your tuner so you don't have to send it in or deal with it anymore.. I'll even come pick it up so you don't have to worry about it anymore at all! I'm just that nice of a guy..
BoogerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #40
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogerRed View Post
Hey Dan, if you go with the CAI and tuner package, I'll let you give me your tuner so you don't have to send it in or deal with it anymore.. I'll even come pick it up so you don't have to worry about it anymore at all! I'm just that nice of a guy..
Lol, Im sure you will.Neils buddy bought the 07 so im gonna see if he wants to buy that tuner since it has tunes loaded for that car.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Dan,
I think you need to sell it to "Booger"-heck he'll even come and "pick it up"!
2011 Sterling Gray GT: 5.0, 6speed, Security Pkg., 3:73 Limited Slip,HID headlamps, stripe delete,19" Nickle Luster Wheels, Magnaflow Street Series axle backs

Sold:2008 Vapor GT:Borla Stinger, Hurst, AFM PowerPipe,Velocity MAF,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Hyper-Black CS69 Wheels
jimbullit is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2011 gt