Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2010 V6 Black Billet Pony Delete Grill-Upper&Lower

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JDwoodman 
#1 ·
Ok, I have a 2010 V6 Premium Mustang with a ton of mods already but I want to take it a step further with this front grill:

Black Mustang Pony Delete Billet Grille (10-11 V6)

Sadly, I've been told this grill will not fit a 2010 with the pony package because it it designed to attach to the remnants of the old grill. I would still like to somehow get it to fit even if I had to do some modifications to the grill. If anyone knows how to make it fit or has another similar option that will fit please let me know!

#3 ·
Yea, I saw those posts but after more digging I learned those modifications were made just so it would fit the non Pony Package grill properly :wtf

Do you think it would be safe to go ahead and purchase and find out how to mount later or should I hold off?

#5 ·
..and I would add:keep inquiring/asking/discussing-at some of the other forums, as well :). I think that you will get your answer(s). Patience, Brother-patience..

#6 ·
Alright then thanks guys...I'll just keep asking around and see if I get the answer I'm looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.