2012 mustang - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy

U finished second in ur class with a D in spanish?
Nevermind. Lol. Got confused. Ignore his or mod delete this. Sorry if it's off topic
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #177
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTibbij

No not eating jealousy. There is a distinct difference between getting something you earned and having something given to you. This story always ends the same, just be safe kid....I had a friend that ate a tree at 17 in a camaro ss!

It puts a kid at a disadvantage in two ways, a) they don't have the driving experience for the kind of power a car like this has and b) there are way to many kids now a days that feel entitled because they are given everything in life.

In all honesty I have my dream car, so I am not saying dont enjoy it.....props for having a father like yours, but still I believe earning what your getting teaches a lost principle now days, work ethic.
I believe in my own way I have the earned the car and I have failed in my part of the bargain and have not received the car because of that, in no way shape or form was I just given the car I've worked my *** off in school, including clubs and after school sports I've maintained my grades till my recent D in Spanish and I've been a responsible and diligent son and student, and where as some kids may get a new phone or iPod, my family has the economic standing to give me a new car. Just recently I had another friend of mine pass away in a car accident, I was the funeral no more than 4 days ago, he wasn't a very close friend but it shows the mortality of us all, I appreciate and respect each and every one of you who have tried to advise me and have made positive posts, it shows that people still have the ability to care for strangers and I hold nothing against any of you for what you say In fact it's
Nice to hear these arguments because my father didn't really make any and just said ok, all i wanted from this was someone to play devils advocate and I got 12 pages of it.
Colde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

U finished second in ur class with a D in spanish?
My school doesn't have numbered ranking but im an 11th graded and have 26 out of 24 credits completed and it's not an overall D it's a D for this grading period my Spanish grade still averages for a B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #179
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colde

My school doesn't have numbered ranking but im an 11th graded and have 26 out of 24 credits completed and it's not an overall D it's a D for this grading period my Spanish grade still averages for a B
I'm in 11th grade too. It's pretty sweet u get a car like that dude. I got a 01 V6. Lol. But I like it a lot. I like the fact you can back yourself up though.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: 2012 mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colde View Post
The reason I rarely reply but constantly log in is because I'm usually on my phone, haven't posted pics because i havent been allowed to see my car..... I got a D in spanish class and my mother has **** a brick house.. Why would I troll the **** out of everybody? I post in other threads and try to stick around to see how things are going with the 2012s, people run into obstacles and my father is very reclusive and my relationship with him is minimal to say the least, he is working 98% of the time an ******* 1% and an actual father the other 1% unless you're walking around in my body please do not assume, plus you're the one reviving this thread when I had stated I'd post pictures as soon as I received the car, I haven't received it nor have any knowledge of it's build or delivery since being 16 I have no right to know my father and mother are being extremely strict about it. Just saying since obviously some insight into my personal life was needed to clear the air about things.
Hey now, if you aren't a troll why are you so offended. You have to admit it is pretty troll to just drop out of your own thread like you did, but hey stuff happens. Don't take offense to me saying troll, I am still in onegoal aftershock.

I don't know if you trolled or not, but I hope you get that 2012 GT, I love my 2011 Mustang and I know you will love the 2012! Please take care of it though, please.
theACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by theACE

Hey now, if you aren't a troll why are you so offended. You have to admit it is pretty troll to just drop out of your own thread like you did, but hey stuff happens. Don't take offense to me saying troll, I am still in onegoal aftershock.

I don't know if you trolled or not, but I hope you get that 2012 GT, I love my 2011 Mustang and I know you will love the 2012! Please take care of it though, please.
Not offended it's just a sore subject and I will love it soon as I'm deemed worthy of it I dropped after saying I'd post pics and a video of it, but the circumstances changed and I haven't received it. But I see your point and it's a valid one just not the case right now
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #182
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
i'm 16 years old, didn't get to choose my first car (1999 F150 with +100k miles on it), but when my brother moved back home, my parents decided we needed another car. they got me a 1999 V6 auto, which i technically didn't choose, but when they first told me about it, i immediately said yes that's what i want. a mustang has been my dream car since i was 10, and it's amazing now that i have one, even though it's got 135k miles on it, it's auto, and isn't a GT. i'm perfectly content with my car and couldn't be happier. a GT would have been nice, but i am in no way complaining. it's still a nice car, drives super well, and can get up and go if it needs to. but i would definitely recommend starting out with a simple older mustang, and working your way up. because at 16, you're not going to be using 400 horsepower when you're driving to school, or going to a friend's house, or even on the highway. also, if you get a 2012 GT as your first car, no other car will be quite like your first car. especially other mustangs. jumping straight to the top will ruin everything along the way. but if you start out with a 1999 V6, you'll look forward to getting a 2001 GT, then your 2007 GT350, then your 2011 GT500, and then your 2012 Boss, instead of getting the Boss and missing out on so many years of Mustang (and, might i add, American) culture.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #183
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisin99coupe
i'm 16 years old, didn't get to choose my first car (1999 F150 with +100k miles on it), but when my brother moved back home, my parents decided we needed another car. they got me a 1999 V6 auto, which i technically didn't choose, but when they first told me about it, i immediately said yes that's what i want. a mustang has been my dream car since i was 10, and it's amazing now that i have one, even though it's got 135k miles on it, it's auto, and isn't a GT. i'm perfectly content with my car and couldn't be happier. a GT would have been nice, but i am in no way complaining. it's still a nice car, drives super well, and can get up and go if it needs to. but i would definitely recommend starting out with a simple older mustang, and working your way up. because at 16, you're not going to be using 400 horsepower when you're driving to school, or going to a friend's house, or even on the highway. also, if you get a 2012 GT as your first car, no other car will be quite like your first car. especially other mustangs. jumping straight to the top will ruin everything along the way. but if you start out with a 1999 V6, you'll look forward to getting a 2001 GT, then your 2007 GT350, then your 2011 GT500, and then your 2012 Boss, instead of getting the Boss and missing out on so many years of Mustang (and, might i add, American) culture.
It was discussed a few pages back, but my parents are against used cars in general. Why? I cannot say for certain but they told me to pick a new car, my first choice was a golf gti but this was because I hadnt heard that the 5.0 made a comeback and when I found out it had, there was no changing my mind and it's pretty much set in stone since the purchase has been completed and the car Is probably already squandered away at a relatives house
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #184
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I admire that. I'm 17 and got a 01v6 like u said a GT would have been nice but love my v6 auto.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 PM   #185
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colde View Post
Not offended it's just a sore subject and I will love it soon as I'm deemed worthy of it I dropped after saying I'd post pics and a video of it, but the circumstances changed and I haven't received it. But I see your point and it's a valid one just not the case right now
Ah, its a sore subject for me too man, my family is far from perfect either. Anyways, just get back on track and you will have that Mustang in no time bro.

Wow, so there are lots of other 16 year olds here, wow, and to think I got mad at my parents for not buying me the 2011 GT500 they promised me...damn, lesson learned.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It was discussed a few pages back, but my parents are against used cars in general. Why? I cannot say for certain but they told me to pick a new car, my first choice was a golf gti but this was because I hadnt heard that the 5.0 made a comeback and when I found out it had, there was no changing my mind and it's pretty much set in stone since the purchase has been completed and the car Is probably already squandered away at a relatives house
hey man, just be sure to enjoy it. and don't drive fast. i probably sound like your mom, but i die inside whenever i see/hear about mustangs getting wrecked. can't let it happen. i'm glad for you. do you know what color it is and stuff, or are you still in the dark about it since you haven't gotten it yet?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #187
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

hey man, just be sure to enjoy it. and don't drive fast. i probably sound like your mom, but i die inside whenever i see/hear about mustangs getting wrecked. can't let it happen. i'm glad for you. do you know what color it is and stuff, or are you still in the dark about it since you haven't gotten it yet?
It's lava red with the lava red interior manual with the brembo brake package, I was there to order it and I picked it out how I wanted it but then I messed up in Spanish
Old 04-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #188
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It's lava red with the lava red interior manual with the brembo brake package, I was there to order it and I picked it out how I wanted it but then I messed up in Spanish
el carro oye hermosa haha. red is my favorite color on a mustang, mine's performance red. but just something about seeing a flash of red and looking over to see a mustang gets me. and the new lava red is mindblowing.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #189
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

el carro oye hermosa haha. red is my favorite color on a mustang, mine's performance red. but just something about seeing a flash of red and looking over to see a mustang gets me. and the new lava red is mindblowing.
Id actually prefer grabber blue but I LOVE the lava red interior
Old 04-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #190
Registered Member
Regular

I like Kona blue with white or light grey stripes. Seeexxxxy.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #191
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I like Kona blue with white or light grey stripes. Seeexxxxy.
Grabber blue White stripes hot red leather interior that'd be my perfect ride
Old 04-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Grabber blue White stripes hot red leather interior that'd be my perfect ride
Well that or a yellow DBS v12 Aston Martin....
Old 04-07-2011, 05:11 AM   #193
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well that or a yellow DBS v12 Aston Martin....
i'll drive anything with 12 pistons man, regardless of color. haha.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to MrTibbij

I'm partial to the candy apple red with the tinted clear coat, or that graphite color (the dark grey) but I hear they are getting rid of that =(.
2011 Ruby Red w/ a Tinted Clear Coat GT California Special: Airraid CAI, Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-back Exhaust, SCT Performance Tune, 6 spd, HID Lamps, 3.73 Limited Slip, Confort, Security, Electronics Packages.
MrTibbij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #195
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTibbij
I'm partial to the candy apple red with the tinted clear coat, or that graphite color (the dark grey) but I hear they are getting rid of that =(.
They did get rid of it it was elenor grey it would look amazing with black stripes and side and rear window louvres :0
Old 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

I like the flat yellow
Z06 eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #197
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Why would you want a Mustang if you had your choice of car? I would get a porsche.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #198
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupidfast5.0
Why would you want a Mustang if you had your choice of car? I would get a porsche.
because mustangs are the greatest cars in the entire universe. duh.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #199
Road Trip!

Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisin99coupe View Post
because mustangs are the greatest cars in the entire universe. duh.
correct! unless you have 1.6 million. then i would take the bugatti veyron.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #200
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Why would you want a Mustang if you had your choice of car? I would get a porsche and lose to GTRs all day.
Nissan gtr
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #201
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra View Post
Nissan gtr
i will respect that car but i will not own a foreign car. other that a crazy supra. maybe
Old 05-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #202
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

i will respect that car but i will not own a foreign car. other that a crazy supra. maybe
Or an older r34 skyline gtr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1214207374.png
Views:	1712
Size:	600.9 KB
ID:	26691  
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #203
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra View Post
still no. try this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	corvettel88.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	26692  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #204
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

or a ferrari. i love mustangs, but dont get me started on ferraris
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

still no. try this
Best.car.ever. Hands down just saw a 427 L88 vette very nice corvettes would be my choice of car ZR1 FTW haha but mustangs r a close second
Redmustang2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:06 AM   #206
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Carrera GT! LOVE that ride
Old 05-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #207
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra

Nothing wrong with a light weight 750 hp awd reliable daily driver
Old 05-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #208
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo

Carrera GT! LOVE that ride
good choice not a big fan of porches, but thats one heck of a car
soccerfreak2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:53 PM   #209
Road Trip!

Quote:

You're going to need a LOT more than that.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #210
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

You're going to need a LOT more than that.
No..they're around 1.5 million..
Qwik Four Six is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2012 mustang