love my stang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
love my stang

whats up fellas first let me admit im a chevy man but i always had a crush on the stang so i bought one 2010 gt premium i been reading all the post bout the 5.0 im kinda kickin my self in the *** cuz i didnt look into it before i bought it but.... i ve had fast cars (i own a 85 monte carlo ss completely redone 388 small block street car lights the tires on fire and i also have a chevell ss 1969 matching number car 396 with brodix aluminum heads) and im a daily driver and i never really pushed the cars to the potential u know traffic cops **** like that so to me i think im ok for now lol i love my stang a few mods and she will b just wat i need but i will b askin questions on mods and things i know yall boys know yall stangs hope yall welcome an old chevy head i just love muscle cars

burn rubber

Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Road Trip!
Region: Other
Re: love my stang

Double Post
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT