synthetic oil - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: Florida
Posts: 18
synthetic oil

I ordered a 2012 Lava Red Conv. GT 5.0 about a month ago. Should be getting it in a few more weeks. I'd like some help with synthetic oils. My friend told me to use Royal Purple so I go to Advance Auto Parts a the guy behind the counter said I'd be wasting my money and damaging my engine. So does anyone use Royal Purple or other synthetics? I'd like to know whats best to use for long engine life. Oh and whats the best cleanning products out there.
PaulFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFPrime
I ordered a 2012 Lava Red Conv. GT 5.0 about a month ago. Should be getting it in a few more weeks. I'd like some help with synthetic oils. My friend told me to use Royal Purple so I go to Advance Auto Parts a the guy behind the counter said I'd be wasting my money and damaging my engine. So does anyone use Royal Purple or other synthetics? I'd like to know whats best to use for long engine life. Oh and whats the best cleanning products out there.
I prefer Mobil 1
I would take any parts store workers advice with a grain of salt. Most of those guys don't know anything but what their ricer friends tell them anyway, at least that's the case around here.
I like Mothers and Maguires car care products.

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
I don't know about the new 5.0's but my 11' Shelby came with motorcraft full syn. From the factory. I've always used Mobil full synthetic. What's crazy is the new oil change period being 7500 miles so you can see why you should use a full synthetic.
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: synthetic oil

Oil is a myth,its all about longevity.Just buy a quality brand and change it when you are supposed to and you will be just fine.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #5
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

I prefer Mobil 1
I would take any parts store workers advice with a grain of salt. Most of those guys don't know anything but what their ricer friends tell them anyway, at least that's the case around here.
I like Mothers and Maguires car care products.

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
Mobil 1isnt a true synthetic. It's a hydrocracked conventional. Synthetic oil is only about extended drain intervals. If your gonna change it at 3000 miles don't waste your money. They don't protect any better but the add pack lasts longer. I have spent the last 3 years researching oil. Amsoil/rp/red line are true synthetics. Mobil 1 has a great ad campaign

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #6
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: synthetic oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
Mobil 1isnt a true synthetic. It's a hydrocracked conventional. Synthetic oil is only about extended drain intervals. If your gonna change it at 3000 miles don't waste your money. They don't protect any better but the add pack lasts longer. I have spent the last 3 years researching oil. Amsoil/rp/red line are true synthetics. Mobil 1 has a great ad campaign

Built 2 Last TTT
^^This
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFPrime
I ordered a 2012 Lava Red Conv. GT 5.0 about a month ago. Should be getting it in a few more weeks. I'd like some help with synthetic oils. My friend told me to use Royal Purple so I go to Advance Auto Parts a the guy behind the counter said I'd be wasting my money and damaging my engine. So does anyone use Royal Purple or other synthetics? I'd like to know whats best to use for long engine life. Oh and whats the best cleanning products out there.
WTF....the counter person is an idiot. Red line and rp contain moly which I have tested myself with positive results. Rp makes great oil. Don't listen to a guy who works a minimum wage job at the counter. Google all these products. They are proven reliable. Use rp with confidence.And I am not saying mobil 1 isn't good oil...just not exactly as advertised

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett

Mobil 1isnt a true synthetic. It's a hydrocracked conventional. Synthetic oil is only about extended drain intervals. If your gonna change it at 3000 miles don't waste your money. They don't protect any better but the add pack lasts longer. I have spent the last 3 years researching oil. Amsoil/rp/red line are true synthetics. Mobil 1 has a great ad campaign

Built 2 Last TTT
Wow, I'll take your word for it. I know you know what you're talkin about when it comes to oil. Always thought Mobil 1 was one of the best brands. I keep hearing more and more good things about Amsoil as well from other people.
What could you get me a case of it for? Should be 10 quarts to the case right?

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

Wow, I'll take your word for it. I know you know what you're talkin about when it comes to oil. Always thought Mobil 1 was one of the best brands. I keep hearing more and more good things about Amsoil as well from other people.
What could you get me a case of it for? Should be 10 quarts to the case right?

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
12 in a case...and I can get you gallon jugs,30 and 50 liter pails and 50/200 gallon drums. I know I can get it drop shipped to customers in Canada. Not sure about drop shipping to the US tho. The sso line which is Amsoils 25000 mile oil is 9 buck a quart and 34 a gallon. The xl line which is great for higher mileage vehicles has elevated levels of zddp which is a great anti-wear compound and it lasts 15000 miles. That stuff is 6 bucks a quart and 20 a gallon iirc. Mike you of course get it for my cost. Shipping never costs me more than 20 even to drop ship at a different address. Just remember there is no point to pay these kind of numbers if your just gonna change it out at a Dino oil interval. It is much better in winter because it doesn't thicken in the cold. Well very little anyway. I use Dino oil in my old lady's car because fuel blows by the rings really bad and dilutes the oil even before 3000 miles so I change it often. To get to the point I have a gallon of 5w30 Dino oil and it barely pours in the cold we are having right now. I topped up her car today and my truck. I poured the amsoil in my truck and it poured like a warm summer day. I have amsoil air compressor oil and in -40 it pours the same as 90. I honestly can't believe this stuff. I have been fixing our air compressors for a decade and we go thru 2 pumps a year as we have 4 crews with gas powered air compressors. Since I started using this stuff 3 years ago we have not hat to replace a pump nor motor. Nothing. The facts speak for themselves. It costs me a bit more to use it but saves me big bucks in replacement and service costs. The compressor oil is what got me started with amsoil. I got ahold of a dealer online cause I didn't like the 16 bucks a quart cost. He sent me paperwork to become a dealer myself. I don't mark this stuff up at all because I don't care about making money off it. I believe in the product. I already have a job. This hobby isn't one of them. I would end up hating it cause it would turn into work. Right now it's fun for me. The only thing about amsoil I wish their oil had is moly d bendum. That stuff is a miracle mineral and is already in royal purple and red line. Amsoil does have elevated levels of zddp which is also a friction reducer and boron but you can buy the lubro-moly additive which I guess is just as good. Red line break in additive is very high in zddp so you can ad that as well for better protection as well

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:28 AM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: California
Posts: 246
OMG
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #11
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
OMG
Ya..long story I know...try typing all that crap out with only your thumb

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:47 AM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: synthetic oil

Good **** man. I will probably only be changing the oil in the Cobra once a year, as it will be stored in the winter, so I plan on changing it right before storage. She has to have THE BEST! I will spare no expense with her.
The Vert on the other hand won't be driven much, so once a year on that will probably be the case as well, regardless of miles acquired. Probably be no more than 5-7k per year. I don't drive too much anyway.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
USAF_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 890
Re: synthetic oil

Damn man really good stuff to know. Have a question about RP though? I used it and it would idle rough and knock for the first min or 2 so I switched to mobil1 the next time and it was smooth from the start. I was told if someone has already used something like mobil1 and then you switch to RP the metal has already soaked up the cheaper stuff and the good stuff will actually hurt your engine afterwards...just wondering what your advice is on this? I haven't had any problems whatsoever with M1
__________________
USAF_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: synthetic oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFPrime View Post
I ordered a 2012 Lava Red Conv. GT 5.0 about a month ago. Should be getting it in a few more weeks. I'd like some help with synthetic oils. My friend told me to use Royal Purple so I go to Advance Auto Parts a the guy behind the counter said I'd be wasting my money and damaging my engine. So does anyone use Royal Purple or other synthetics? I'd like to know whats best to use for long engine life. Oh and whats the best cleanning products out there.
i would ose what the manual suggest,the dealer may be helpful in giving some advise as well.i use 5-20 syn blend most oil today are very good tho so it sometimes just prefrence.good luck with your new stang can't wait to see pics
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF_stang
Damn man really good stuff to know. Have a question about RP though? I used it and it would idle rough and knock for the first min or 2 so I switched to mobil1 the next time and it was smooth from the start. I was told if someone has already used something like mobil1 and then you switch to RP the metal has already soaked up the cheaper stuff and the good stuff will actually hurt your engine afterwards...just wondering what your advice is on this? I haven't had any problems whatsoever with M1
If mobil 1 makes your engine run better stick with it. I have a problem with their ad campaign. Not the oil itself. And today's oils can go beyond 5000 miles. I think the newer mustangs specify at least a synthetic blend and the oil life monitor is pretty accurate when it comes time to change. And if its still under warrantee use whatever they tell ya til it's up. I think the newer ones are an sj spec.knock and rough idle have nothing to do with oil tho

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
USAF_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 890
Re: synthetic oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
If mobil 1 makes your engine run better stick with it. I have a problem with their ad campaign. Not the oil itself. And today's oils can go beyond 5000 miles. I think the newer mustangs specify at least a synthetic blend and the oil life monitor is pretty accurate when it comes time to change. And if its still under warrantee use whatever they tell ya til it's up. I think the newer ones are an sj spec.knock and rough idle have nothing to do with oil tho

Built 2 Last TTT
ok thanks for the advice
__________________
USAF_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Kansas
Posts: 565
Re: synthetic oil

I've got RP in both the 05 GT and the 07 Roush and it wasn't cheap, let me tell you...
__________________

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: Florida
Posts: 18
Re: synthetic oil

Thanks for the input. This is a great site. Can't wait to get the new Mustang and post some pictures. Thanks
PaulFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
You bet. Any other oil questions shoot me a pm. If I can answer I will

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
jimbullit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Region: Texas
Posts: 706
Re: synthetic oil

The Motorcraft 5W20 is a semi-synthetic blend, already. That's what'll come in your 'new' crankcase. This topic has been 'beat to death', here and elsewhere . I have always had excellent results with the Motorcraft brand lubricants-they've never left me 'stranded' . I change mine every 2500-3000 miles. `Remember: semi-synthetic from the Factory. All of the parts are already staying 'coated' for a longer time, internally, because of this-which means longer 'wear' characteristics, internally.
Yeah they say, 7500 miles, between changes. This is possible-but I have always had great results with my chosen oil change interval-I'm not changing it.
__________________
2011 Sterling Gray GT: 5.0, 6speed, Security Pkg., 3:73 Limited Slip,HID headlamps, stripe delete,19" Nickle Luster Wheels, Magnaflow Street Series axle backs

Sold:2008 Vapor GT:Borla Stinger, Hurst, AFM PowerPipe,Velocity MAF,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Hyper-Black CS69 Wheels
jimbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #21
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbullit
The Motorcraft 5W20 is a semi-synthetic blend, already. That's what'll come in your 'new' crankcase. This topic has been 'beat to death', here and elsewhere . I have always had excellent results with the Motorcraft brand lubricants-they've never left me 'stranded' . I change mine every 2500-3000 miles. `Remember: semi-synthetic from the Factory. All of the parts are already staying 'coated' for a longer time, internally, because of this-which means longer 'wear' characteristics, internally.
Yeah they say, 7500 miles, between changes. This is possible-but I have always had great results with my chosen oil change interval-I'm not changing it.
It's your money spend it how you want. Motorcraft is average oil. Wal-mart oil comes to mind as they are both very similar in their virgin oil analysis. There are better products that make better use of the worlds limited resources. Do what you want.and 5w20 is a joke as an oil recommendation. CAFE laws brought that on. Try the bob is the oil guy site. Really good info that makes light of a very muddled topic as this is.

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
dacriss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Region: Oregon
Posts: 85
Re: synthetic oil

This is my $.02
Motor oils have come a long way since my first car in '75. It is fair to say that you would be hard pressed to find a failure due to oil if the oil is changer regularly. The main cause of failure due to engine oil is from contaminates in the oil. So what you should really be asking yourself is how am I driving and does that driving lead to more contaminates in the oil. Examples might be racing or working the engine under high stress may lead to more carbon build up or bearing wear in the oil. High temp swings may lead to condensation in the oil if the engine is not run long enough to sweat the condensation out of the oil. Think more of using a high quality filters to clean the oil and keep it clean.
I’m not saying use cheep oil; I do feel that good oil is a safe insurance policy. I did use Valvoline in my ’86 Bronco II, changed it every 3K, flushed it every 3rd oil change and it went 223K before I sold it; (Bronco II’s were only a 80K vehicles, then you were suppose to replace it).
dacriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

I prefer Mobil 1
I would take any parts store workers advice with a grain of salt. Most of those guys don't know anything but what their ricer friends tell them anyway, at least that's the case around here.
I like Mothers and Maguires car care products.

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
Everything you need to know is right here. Use the mothers 3 step wax, maguires car wash and mobile 1. And just for the record I know from working at ntb that not ALL the parts guys are full of it.... just most of them

go slow when your dead
00vee63ate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: synthetic oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00vee63ate View Post
Everything you need to know is right here. Use the mothers 3 step wax, maguires car wash and mobile 1. And just for the record I know from working at ntb that not ALL the parts guys are full of it.... just most of them

go slow when your dead
agreed
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Also before you wax it, get yourself a clay bar kit and go over it with that. The difference will be noticeable, I guarantee it. I clayed the Cobra, and have yet to do the Vert, but the results were great!

'93 Cobra (Show) '86 Vert (DD)
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:17 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: synthetic oil

I'd recommend using what Ford recommends actually...

And be sure you, or whomever you have change your oil, realized the new 5.0 takes nearly 8 quarts of oil. It gets expensive real quick.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #27
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
I'd recommend using what Ford recommends actually...

And be sure you, or whomever you have change your oil, realized the new 5.0 takes nearly 8 quarts of oil. It gets expensive real quick.
Ford recommends their own oil. A conventional blend. What ever the spec is follow that of course whether its an sm or sj spec. Amsoil has em all covered in their sso line. And it comes in 0w20/0w30/0w40.

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #28
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Region: Florida
Posts: 18
Re: synthetic oil

8 qts of oil wow
PaulFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
USAF_stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 890
Re: synthetic oil

yeah 8quarts is insane....thats almost 90$ in RP lol
__________________
USAF_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #30
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Damn guys. Look. I can give you amsoil at wholesale if anyone is interested. There filters are what really sets them apart tho. I am here if you need me boys

Built 2 Last TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett
Damn guys. Look. I can give you amsoil at wholesale if anyone is interested. There filters are what really sets them apart tho. I am here if you need me boys

Built 2 Last TTT
How much could you get 7 qts and a filter for?

go slow when your dead
00vee63ate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #32
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00vee63ate

How much could you get 7 qts and a filter for?

go slow when your dead
6 bucks a quart for xl..it's the higher mileage stuff. Really great oil with high levels of zddp

PETOM.biz TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:48 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Use Motorcraft unless u just have to do something else. Motorcraft is great and my choice of oil in all vehicles

*From the Android App
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrTibbij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Region: Texas
Posts: 63
Send a message via AIM to MrTibbij
Re: synthetic oil

Wow yall have killed this subject....ummmm I dont have any input on this lol, I use mobil 1 without any issues. But the guys above seem to know a lot more on the subject. FYI please don't kill your pony with 5w-20.......pllllleeeeaaaaassssseee!
__________________
2011 Ruby Red w/ a Tinted Clear Coat GT California Special: Airraid CAI, Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-back Exhaust, SCT Performance Tune, 6 spd, HID Lamps, 3.73 Limited Slip, Confort, Security, Electronics Packages.
MrTibbij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: synthetic oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTibbij View Post
Wow yall have killed this subject....ummmm I dont have any input on this lol, I use mobil 1 without any issues. But the guys above seem to know a lot more on the subject. FYI please don't kill your pony with 5w-20.......pllllleeeeaaaaassssseee!
What are you talking about? (if your on the app I have BOLDED AND UNDERLINED the "FYI please don't kill your pony with 5w-20")
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Synthetic vrs reg gear oil on a new rebuild? oldtexasdog 2005-2010 Mustang GT 8 07-06-2010 08:56 PM
Which Brand of Synthetic Motor Oil Should I Use? jasonus03 2005-2010 Mustang GT 43 10-23-2009 10:17 AM
synthetic oil ? mustang9403 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 28 01-21-2009 09:02 AM
synthetic oil STEVE Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 29 07-08-2004 11:20 AM
synthetic vs regular motor oil Danger Dude Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 14 07-21-2003 12:43 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:46 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.