Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Cloth seats or Leather

11K views 70 replies 29 participants last post by  avengnd 
#1 ·
My new car purchase is still pending on selling my ZX10 and because the price of the car and what my notes might be I have now been thinking about getting just the cloth seats instead of leather. I know the premium package has leather and the shaker 500 stereo, can I get the shaker 500 with cloth seats and if not is the stock stereo any good ?

Thanks...

#29 ·
rm2092 said:
I really wanted a Mustang but the deal was so good on the Camaro I could not pass up plus giving me more then I paid for it and I was on in my loan for 6 months on the truck it was a no brainer.
Ahhhh! My eyes!!! Lol jk. Looks good

#32 ·
rm2092 said:
I really wanted a Mustang but the deal was so good on the Camaro I could not pass up plus giving me more then I paid for it and I was on in my loan for 6 months on the truck it was a no brainer.
I was lucky in finding a Mustang on the lot but yeah if a chevy dealer would have given me more on my trade an discounted the camaro I might have made the same decision. Money talks, BS walks. No dealer around my area was budging on their prices so I walked.

#38 ·
If you got a good deal then its a good deal, I probably would have gone back to the ford dealer tho and just checked with them to see what there offer would be after you got the offer from the Chevy dealer.

#39 ·
I did that and showed them a copy of the buyers order and they still would not give me more for my trade or reduce the price of the Mustang all he kept saying he is not making any money on the car he is at this point just looking at a unit out for the month. Anyways the Camaro with the 2SS package was abought $3000.00 more then the Mustang and I came out better no regrets. I do love both so I'll be lurking around the board from time to time.

#40 ·
Oh ya the Mustang can't touch the factory GM 20" wheels with 275/40 series Perellies and Brembo brakes on all 4 wheels and the Heads Up Display is so cool.

#42 ·
rm2092 said:
Oh ya the Mustang can't touch the factory GM 20" wheels with 275/40 series Perellies and Brembo brakes on all 4 wheels and the Heads Up Display is so cool.
I wasn't too impressed with the heads up. Just got in the way of my view. As for the wheels, sure they may look good but the reason for the brembo on all 4 is cause it is so heavy and can't stop. I tested that out with both of them on the same strip of road. The mustang would stop in a straight line. The camaro felt like the rear wanted to come around. Maybe a tweak in the suspension would fix it. Who knows.

#43 ·
poloka said:
I wasn't too impressed with the heads up. Just got in the way of my view. As for the wheels, sure they may look good but the reason for the brembo on all 4 is cause it is so heavy and can't stop. I tested that out with both of them on the same strip of road. The mustang would stop in a straight line. The camaro felt like the rear wanted to come around. Maybe a tweak in the suspension would fix it. Who knows.
Um... The new 5.0 comes with brembos... Is that cause it's too heavy?

#45 ·
I'll be honest I'm tired as **** and read none of this before I started typing but you got a Camaro?!?!?! are you ****ing high?!?!? I mean.....sure I take it the ford dealer wouldn't drop his price but I am SURE another Ford dealer would have any ford dealer commited to the company would have dropped the price before letting you get a camaro.............

but have fun with that..

#46 ·
2008Shelby said:
I'll be honest I'm tired as **** and read none of this before I started typing but you got a Camaro?!?!?! are you ****ing high?!?!? I mean.....sure I take it the ford dealer wouldn't drop his price but I am SURE another Ford dealer would have any ford dealer commited to the company would have dropped the price before letting you get a camaro.............

but have fun with that..
Hey I respect camaros! He could have bought a civic you know...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.