Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Cloth seats or Leather

11K views 70 replies 29 participants last post by  avengnd 
#1 ·
My new car purchase is still pending on selling my ZX10 and because the price of the car and what my notes might be I have now been thinking about getting just the cloth seats instead of leather. I know the premium package has leather and the shaker 500 stereo, can I get the shaker 500 with cloth seats and if not is the stock stereo any good ?

Thanks...

#57 ·
Sorry but I am not saying it isn't good old american muscle I just don't like camaros I had one once it was the worst car I ever owned If he likes his I am glad he got a good one ,that is all I am going to say about it ever again. Mustangs are just better looking in my opinion. long live american muscle cars.

#59 ·
fordfan100 said:
There really isn't much you can say about a car that is "American muscle" when it is not built in the USA but built in Canada instead.
Mine was built in the USA! Actually most fords here are built in the Deerborn plant. Not canada

#65 ·
I have not played a CD in years also I have the iPod set up in the car but with XM Radio I don't use my iPod anymore. If you had asked me 4-5 years ago if I would pay monthly to listen to the radio I would of said your crazy but I do have to say I love XM at least Sirius Radio there customer service is better and you get more channels for one rate.

#68 ·
I bought cloth. I'm a small girl and the cloth seemed to fit me better, and I'm not very fancy. The only option on my 5.0 was the brembo kit.

That being said, I own an 05 civic and the mustang.. Guess which one has stitching coming out of the seats. They're both built in the US.

Ps Flat Rock Assembly (40 miles south of Dearborn, home of S197) is a unionized Mazda-run plant. Ain't nobody clean.

#71 ·
Wow! How do you go from Ford to Chevy like that. $2500 that's how.

Nice car, but I think the Mustang would have been better and even waiting for a little longer to get the extra cash or find out what another Ford dealer might have done would have been worth it. Better curves, sweeter ride, better name, sexier and a lot more mods for the Mustang than a camaro.

I would have gone yellow with the camaro as well. "B" all the way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.