2011 5.0 x-pipe - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:29 PM   #36
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Re: 2011 5.0 x-pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT View Post
Um that is kind of offensive... If there is a way to do it cheaper and it's the same then what the problem??? It's called being on a budget.. I'm 26 have a house payment, a hefty car payment, and I make 10.50 an hour..

Read my post again,I said in no way did I mean any disrespect whatsoever. Do as you will I am only stating my opinion and you should take it for what it is....my opinion. I'm sure you could find a muffler shop that is willing to jump on it. Many people have gone that route.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I completely understood the first time i read it.. And all I'm saying is that it was offensive whether you MEANT for it to be or not.. I couldnt care less.. But some people can't afford to just go buy things when they want.. I can get a muffler shop to make an xpipe and 3 in exhaust back for way less than 300... And if its the same thing then how does that make me cheap?? Sounds like it would make me seem smart? Besides I just asked to start with... You Didn't have to come back with a put down!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Not to interrupt but is sound a factor to you or just power? The reason I ask is I have heard that an OR x pipe can get raspy sounding. I prefer the traditional note from the car so you might want to give that a thought as well since you could end up hating it and spending double to get it fixed.
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014
Not to interrupt but is sound a factor to you or just power? The reason I ask is I have heard that an OR x pipe can get raspy sounding. I prefer the traditional note from the car so you might want to give that a thought as well since you could end up hating it and spending double to get it fixed.
I love raspy
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

I love raspy
Nice....lol. My buddy does too on his 07 GT w/ turbo. He's says it let's everyone know he isn't playing around.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpd3014

Nice....lol. My buddy does too on his 07 GT w/ turbo. He's says it let's everyone know he isn't playing around.
Got that right! No ove touches me! Except for corvettes...
Old 06-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Sound is a concern but I have hushpower mufflers so hopefully they will hold back some of the rasp.. If not I imagine I could always get my factory cats welded back in
Old 06-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT
Sound is a concern but I have hushpower mufflers so hopefully they will hold back some of the rasp.. If not I imagine I could always get my factory cats welded back in
The louder the better
Old 06-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #44
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Re: 2011 5.0 x-pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11stangGT View Post
I completely understood the first time i read it.. And all I'm saying is that it was offensive whether you MEANT for it to be or not.. I couldnt care less.. But some people can't afford to just go buy things when they want.. I can get a muffler shop to make an xpipe and 3 in exhaust back for way less than 300... And if its the same thing then how does that make me cheap?? Sounds like it would make me seem smart? Besides I just asked to start with... You Didn't have to come back with a put down!

I never said you were cheap bud and I've never tried to put down anyone on this site or be rude so take it as you will..... Good luck with whatever route you decide to take.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

You were insinuating that I was cheap by saying that I spent 30k and i wanted to go as cheap as possible on a midpipe.. You don't know the value of a dollar if you don't understand where I'm coming from.. But I have no problem w your opinion.. If i were a little more well off then I wouldn't have a problem not researching things and just buying whatever I wanted.. But when your broke you gotta build on a budget and get the best stuff you can with what you got... Now if someone had said I had a custom x that a muffler shop made for me and it sucked then I wouldn't even think about it... Just trying to spend my money Wisely... Anyway I don't wanna argue its all good and thanks for the opinion...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT