Things Going Great! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Things Going Great!

Well had a long talk with Lawrence Bryant today. For yall that I am sure don't know who he is. He designed the Magnuson Supercharger for the 5.0. I was put in contact with him threw a friend that works for them as well from another forum.

Anyway after the talk I got a "i am so happy for you" on my facebook. Then checked my email. She tells me "They want to bring my car to Cali and do a install and most likely put it in the magazines for the install and stuff." They have been looking some one in the mustang world that isn't already to big of a name and let them do this and that will push there car. Jessika thought of me instantly. We are talking back and forth now to work out details for everything. I am hoping this all works out as this would be perfect.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
That's pretty awesome man congratulations! How long will it be in Cali getting worked on? I think I saw your car on a Fb page I forgot which one though I might have been American muscle or Late Model restorations
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Hell yeah! congrats

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Re: Things Going Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
That's pretty awesome man congratulations! How long will it be in Cali getting worked on? I think I saw your car on a Fb page I forgot which one though I might have been American muscle or Late Model restorations
It might have been on 5.0 magazine.

That what we working out. WHen it will go for sure when it be back. I got 5.5 months left in Iraq. So they can keep for few.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Very nice! Congrats.

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan

Congrats !

02 GT : LT headers, H pipe, Cat back, 80mm TB, Intake, Strut tower bar, lightweight pullies All BBK, drilled and slotted rotors, Clear headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Hid kit for both head and fog, chin spoiler,18' chrome 2010 GT wheels with nitto tires
GTtopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

is it a prototype or an already existing kit?
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Very nice,congrats! Any details on if they will be wanting to use the car for promos which may mean they will want to "borrow" it for a certain amount of time for such events?
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

WOW.! That's killer, wnt2gofst ! What an opportunity!
2011 Sterling Gray GT: 5.0, 6speed, Security Pkg., 3:73 Limited Slip,HID headlamps, stripe delete,19" Nickle Luster Wheels, Magnaflow Street Series axle backs

Sold:2008 Vapor GT:Borla Stinger, Hurst, AFM PowerPipe,Velocity MAF,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Hyper-Black CS69 Wheels
jimbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
is it a prototype or an already existing kit?
It is already put. No one really knows about it since they have not put it out big like others. I finally seen a add for it in 5.0 last month. They have one guy running it with bolt ons doing autoX. But he is on ly running 5-6psi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Very nice,congrats! Any details on if they will be wanting to use the car for promos which may mean they will want to "borrow" it for a certain amount of time for such events?
That is what I am waiting to hear back. All the details. I am stoked though. Just have to wait and see. I would hate to lose the car for half a year at a time. Least if I am not deployed.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbullit View Post
WOW.! That's killer, wnt2gofst ! What an opportunity!
That is what I said. As mentioned everything needs worked out. I just got word they wanted to do this.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
Regular
Supporter

Hope it's no one of those deal where they require you to give it up for certain periods of time for certain events. I know some people who had audio sponsors and they required the car to be at certain events throughout the year.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Great opportunity!!!!! I would jump on that in a heartbeat!!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Ya I have to call Friday and see what is up. SO hopefully it isn't some craziness where they want the car so many months out yr. That would suck. We will see. Hell I be happy with like 65% off for a full right up and stuff. LOL..And some other stuff.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #14
Regular
Supporter

Hope it all works out. It's always good to get a crazy good deal especially when it comes to items that can be costly.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #15
Road Trip!

Well i got offer Friday form them I emailed them back and basically said they have make it more worth it. They was only going to save me anything once I shipped car to them. So to me not worth it. We see what they say.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #16
Road Trip!

UPDATE:

Well haven't heard back from them. But that ok. Talked to MMR and going to get some work done form them as well as some parts. I just ordered the stage 3 comp cams. MMR forged pistons/rods, block off plates to delete oil squirters, arp head studs, rings. I will also be ordering Boss valves/springs. Sending the heads to MMR to be ported and cnc'd as well. And a few odds and ends. The engine is being built to handle least 1000hp. Cra will be tuned with E85 as well. Then we are adding a Nitrous Outlet wet plate kit. WIll be spraying 150-250 shot. From what we can tell and talking with few places should make close to 550whp before we spray it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT