Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Getting my wheels painted!

15K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  11stangGT 
#1 ·
I was washing my car last week and I noticed that my brembo pkg wheels are pitting pretty bad... I noticed it a while back n was gonna let it go but it's gotten worse since.. So went down to the dealership the other day n I'm in w a few of the guys down there pretty well.. SO I got them talked into painting my wheels black for me.. So excited hopefully gettin it done next week!!

#28 ·
Ravnus said:
Damn!!!!....at least put some tire shine on the tires to get the true look! Take some more pics....geeeeese
Just came outta the body shop.. Supposed to rain 8 outta the next 10 days.. Daily driver.. Prolly gonna wait..

#34 ·
Las0mbra said:
Get a garage up! You have to have that to be entered.
Ya ive only been on here on my computer once.. I just use my iPhone app.. But I'll get around to it soon

#36 ·
gregtommy said:
Looks sick bud I am digging that look especially with the blue and tinted wimdows
Now for a gt500 spoiler and boss/cs front fascia... And some frpp springs like yours

#37 ·
Damn r u getting the ford racing brake ducting with the boss front fascia? I am going with the roush spoiler but the gt500 spoiler is nice

#38 ·
gregtommy said:
Damn r u getting the ford racing brake ducting with the boss front fascia? I am going with the roush spoiler but the gt500 spoiler is nice
Maybe later on down the road... Goin with cosmetics for now.. Then performance..

#40 ·
gregtommy said:
Got it yeah my plan is to see if ford will install 373 gearing to the rear axle under warranty
Do you not have 3.73s already?

#41 ·
11stangGT said:
Do you not have 3.73s already?
No I did the axle drive shaft test yesterday with my spring work and they are either 331s or 355s leaning more toward the 331s not gutless just a lot of potential if it had 373s. Stomping on it I chirp the tires through three gears. With the gear change I have to get them to agree to the tune change for the speedo as well

#42 ·
gregtommy said:
No I did the axle drive shaft test yesterday with my spring work and they are either 331s or 355s leaning more toward the 331s not gutless just a lot of potential if it had 373s. Stomping on it I chirp the tires through three gears. With the gear change I have to get them to agree to the tune change for the speedo as well
Don't you have the brembo pkg?

#44 ·
i do have the brembo brake package but the 373s don't come standard, just upgraded brakes suspension and rims

#46 ·
Thanks everyone glad you like.. I'm very happy with them.. They also did an amazing job...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.