5.0 or Boss 302 - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #106
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

Here are a few cars in my area...Look at his video's for more.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

I would race you when my car is back together. I will go 9's on spray and mid 10's N/A. I will also have a cage.

Also who cars how much they paid or have in it. That is ricer racing. The faster car wins period.

But now you going to tell me you can beat all these cars? Cause you could come down and race with them. SOme them actually race for as much as we have in our cars. Watched a guy lose 5k. He thought his 800whp Z06 was faster then a guys 700whp EVO. It wasn't. The EVO was good for 8's in the 1/4. I don't play with them...LOL
Must b nice to b filthy rich!!!

Everyone with a brain cares how much it costs to build a competative car thats y ford sponsers mustangs in drag racing and lemans and not ford gt's!

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom

When you buy a special edition, then remove the design cues that make it a special edition (hood, rims) and then remove the engine improvements (boss intake to be replaced by a whipple)....that's hacking it up. Why pay the extra money when you aren't keeping anything about it boss? IF you want the boss interior, buy a GT and get the interior and save money.

Put the extra MSRP cost and dealer mark up towards the mods you want to do on a GT which has the same motor.

I'm all for making the car your own. I have an 03 cobra...I changed the rims to something I think are better than stockers. But when people put a cowl hood on the car it destroys the car. It's no longer a cobra. It's now no different than a GT with a cowl hood and cobra body kit. Just happens to have the cobra drive train. Kills the look and mystique of the car.
+1. Dont do it period like i said b4 and u can watch barrett jackson if u dont belive me stock low miles 70 boss 429 gets alot more$$ now then a sc or soouped up 70 boss 429 and thats the way it is.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliyarbrough
Cheema
I say keep the wife happy! Plus, the GT is great!

Hawk
Only thing is that you'll be throwing that $40K into a 14-18 yr old car! I just don't think it would be a smart move.

Also, Cheema
I know it goes against 'Mustang Code', but why can't you change the Boss you buy with your $, up? 92% of the guys on here that say it's a bad thing are just jealous!! My 2 cents.
Lol yeah I would have changed to boss up for sure. It's just outa my price range. Lol so gt it is!
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:09 AM   #108
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: 5.0 or Boss 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Must b nice to b filthy rich!!!

Everyone with a brain cares how much it costs to build a competative car thats y ford sponsers mustangs in drag racing and lemans and not ford gt's!

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

+1. Dont do it period like i said b4 and u can watch barrett jackson if u dont belive me stock low miles 70 boss 429 gets alot more$$ now then a sc or soouped up 70 boss 429 and thats the way it is.
If worried about sending money then why not buy a older honda civic. K20 swap and turbo can get you into the 10's. And done for under 12k. That for the car and all.

That or buy a Fbody Camaro LS1. WIth right mods you can go 10's as well cheaper then a newer mustang. And still be N/A.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 01:57 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Greene

Everything you can possibly think of.
I bet it don't have a flux capacitor.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #110
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
I was thinking LS7 or a LS9 in it.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliyarbrough View Post
Where are you getting he'll 'hack it up'? From looks of the car he's driving now, don't think he will. What's wrong with adding what you want? Yes my car is every thing to me, I do know she's just a car.
Thanks bro, i appreciate that you can see i have class lol hahah i wouldnt hack it up, all i wanted to do what change the hood, ofcourse id getting it striped to match, wheels and tires.

thats all the exterior mods i would do, cant cheese up the cars bro lol but its all good, i only wanted the boss beacuse of all the mechanical upgrades, suspension, and all the forgded internals. no biggy

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
I have a bunch cars like that around me. I know 3 termi's that make 650-750whp. One is being rebuilt to make 1000whp. 2 TT Z06's. A M3 that makes right at 700whp. 3 EVO 8's that make over 650awhp, A eclipse that makes over 600awhp and runs mid 10's on street tires with no cage. leats 2 GT500's that are around me that make over 650whp also. Then the is a new camaro SS that makes aroudn 660whp. about 4-6 Z06 or C6 vettes that make 500-650whp all motor. O have watched some these cars destroy bikes. Then if go south to Austin/Houston San Antonio the cars get even faster. That is where UGR lives. I could keep going on but I think I have proved my point.

I raced a 2V mustang that had a procharger. He lost..If was pretty fun.
dam bro im moving to texas! lol those some nice cars!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
When you buy a special edition, then remove the design cues that make it a special edition (hood, rims) and then remove the engine improvements (boss intake to be replaced by a whipple)....that's hacking it up. Why pay the extra money when you aren't keeping anything about it boss? IF you want the boss interior, buy a GT and get the interior and save money.

Put the extra MSRP cost and dealer mark up towards the mods you want to do on a GT which has the same motor.

I'm all for making the car your own. I have an 03 cobra...I changed the rims to something I think are better than stockers. But when people put a cowl hood on the car it destroys the car. It's no longer a cobra. It's now no different than a GT with a cowl hood and cobra body kit. Just happens to have the cobra drive train. Kills the look and mystique of the car.
lol oh.....lol if thats what you call hacken up then yes im the hacker upper lmao hahhahahaha

i see your point bro, i truly do, thats why i think its best to not go that route, that and the cost.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
listen if the time curcuits arent working properly the flux capacitor is usless.
bro...this topic is heavy! lol hahhahahahah

GREAT SCOTT!

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote:
I was thinking LS7 or a LS9 in it.
bro go with the flux compacitor lol
Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #112
Road Trip!

Lmao!!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Did i go over the top again? I didnt hurt anyones feelings did i?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Lmao!!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Did i go over the top again? I didnt hurt anyones feelings did i?
Just the ricers, but this is a rice free zone lol
Old 09-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #114
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cheema

Just the ricers, but this is a rice free zone lol
Thank god! At least theres a spot for wackos like me or id be in trouble.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:46 AM   #115
Road Trip!

Quote:
Secound stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life!!!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

1st off i dont buy "new cars" secound i wont buy an import (isint it all the dumbies who did that that put america into how much debt again to bail chevy out of the stink hole?) and i wont buy a chevy because there over priced pos and thats y ppl bought crappy imports to begine with. Nuff said *turd on ur face* !!!
That LS7 and LS9 are out performing anything ford has. SO how is that stupid?

That LS7 has went 9's on just motor in a daily driven cars. WHat ford has did
that? I will wait.

The LS9 is in the fastest car between dodge/GM/ford. SO how is that stupid. What Ford stays up with a Z06 or a ZR1? Yep none. Oh and bring up the Ford GT cs stock to stock it got crushed by the Z06 when the new Z06 came out. Both the Z06/ZR1 have went 10's in stock tires.

Don't forget ford took money as well. Just not like GM/Dodge did. Also have you priced a new ford lately. The only thing cheap is a Mustang. The Explorer is outrageous in price. The F150 is outrageous. The edge same way. Also it wasn't just GM that caused people to buy imports. It was Ford and Dodge as well. Fir all putting out ****ty cars no one wanted. Cars like Focus/cobalt/avenger/Taurus/malibu.

I am not a brand loyalist like so you retards here. I buy what is best. And If I would do all over again I would have just bought a used Z06. WIth all the issues the 5.0's are having between bad tranny's/engine misfires. Which I have had both wrong with my car.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

NOt to mention Ford/GM/Dodge went broke cause sorry as people wanting more and more money. The average cost to build them was higher then build a Honda or Toyota.

Honda pays 25-30 an hour. Where ford/GM/Dodge paid some one up to 45 to do the same job. I know cause I have had 2 uncles retire form Ford. Step-mom/aunt and uncle retire from Honda. And 1 Aunt that still works for GM. Plus wife works for GM. Yet the Honda people got better incentives. My step mom used to get bonus of 20k a yr. Plus her health coverage was better.

And now more of Honda/Toyota are built in America then actual American cars. Ford outsource to canada and china and GM/Dodge to mexico and canada.

American cars have made up the gap some. But Imports are still rated more reliable. Even after the toyota issue. Funny thing if you actually look even with the toyota issue there sales never fell.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That LS7 and LS9 are out performing anything ford has. SO how is that stupid?

That LS7 has went 9's on just motor in a daily driven cars. WHat ford has did
that? I will wait.

The LS9 is in the fastest car between dodge/GM/ford. SO how is that stupid. What Ford stays up with a Z06 or a ZR1? Yep none. Oh and bring up the Ford GT cs stock to stock it got crushed by the Z06 when the new Z06 came out. Both the Z06/ZR1 have went 10's in stock tires.

Don't forget ford took money as well. Just not like GM/Dodge did. Also have you priced a new ford lately. The only thing cheap is a Mustang. The Explorer is outrageous in price. The F150 is outrageous. The edge same way. Also it wasn't just GM that caused people to buy imports. It was Ford and Dodge as well. Fir all putting out ****ty cars no one wanted. Cars like Focus/cobalt/avenger/Taurus/malibu.

I am not a brand loyalist like so you retards here. I buy what is best. And If I would do all over again I would have just bought a used Z06. WIth all the issues the 5.0's are having between bad tranny's/engine misfires. Which I have had both wrong with my car.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

NOt to mention Ford/GM/Dodge went broke cause sorry as people wanting more and more money. The average cost to build them was higher then build a Honda or Toyota.

Honda pays 25-30 an hour. Where ford/GM/Dodge paid some one up to 45 to do the same job. I know cause I have had 2 uncles retire form Ford. Step-mom/aunt and uncle retire from Honda. And 1 Aunt that still works for GM. Plus wife works for GM. Yet the Honda people got better incentives. My step mom used to get bonus of 20k a yr. Plus her health coverage was better.

And now more of Honda/Toyota are built in America then actual American cars. Ford outsource to canada and china and GM/Dodge to mexico and canada.

American cars have made up the gap some. But Imports are still rated more reliable. Even after the toyota issue. Funny thing if you actually look even with the toyota issue there sales never fell.
dam bro, you got alll serious and **** lol i think he was just messen with you.

so ill get serious too. You are 100% on the money with everything you said. The reason imports outsell american cars is because for a long time american cars were unrealiable, uninovative and to top that off expensive. expensive because the unions want their workers to get paid more and more and more. Did you know if you worked at a gm plant 10 yearsa go, you make 65$ an hour! Thats FREAKEN INSANE! i have a masters degree and have been wokring since i was 19 in corporate america and i STILL dont make close to that!

Things like that drove up the cost and lets face it imports were reliable, cost effective and great on gas. i dont know if you ever watched the 70's show, but the same thing happens in that. they guy is a die hard american war vet and he has to buy i think a honda it was. it was killing him, but it was cheaper and better on gas milage.

However things are gradualy changing today. Yes ford cars are still expensive relativly, however with the money you spend today you get more. The cars are built well, handle well and are more luxurious then imports. For big dudes like me imports will never work. When i was 18 i had a nissan sentra, and i was in fighting shape back then, still got lauged at because i looked odd in the car lol

and yes the LS9 is a beast, theres no denieing that the Z06 and ZR1 are insane beasts! and like you i just want the car thats good. ive decided on the mustang for many reasons, not brand loylalty. everyone here knows i LOVE the challenger, just think its over priced and interior lacks some, ive even considered buying an evo and an sti but i just didnt feel right in them.

so i feel you on everything your saying.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Thank god! At least theres a spot for wackos like me or id be in trouble.
lol thats how i feel when i go on rants or when i get my car out of a car wash and then park close by and start to wax it lol
they think im nuts! lol if only they understood the power of the dark side lol

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Easy killer.....
dan whats up with the profile pic bro?!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Come on down. The other day i was talkin to a guy that had a 2012 stage 3 roush with a kenne bell and race fuel makin close to 750 hp.
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08 View Post

Come on down. The other day i was talkin to a guy that had a 2012 stage 3 roush with a kenne bell and race fuel makin close to 750 hp.
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats CRAZY! omg that sounds so bad *** lol
i cant leave ny man, im chained to this dam place, im in real estate and this is the real estate capital lol
sucks for me!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Oh yea that sucks. Its awesome dwn for cars. I kno alot of ppl with fast cars.
Heres the roush.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1396113722.png
Views:	86
Size:	723.9 KB
ID:	31182  
Old 09-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Heres the roush.
that looks killer
Old 09-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #121
Road Trip!

Quote:
Heres the roush.
WHat part TX you in?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cheema View Post
dam bro, you got alll serious and **** lol i think he was just messen with you.

so ill get serious too. You are 100% on the money with everything you said. The reason imports outsell american cars is because for a long time american cars were unrealiable, uninovative and to top that off expensive. expensive because the unions want their workers to get paid more and more and more. Did you know if you worked at a gm plant 10 yearsa go, you make 65$ an hour! Thats FREAKEN INSANE! i have a masters degree and have been wokring since i was 19 in corporate america and i STILL dont make close to that!

Things like that drove up the cost and lets face it imports were reliable, cost effective and great on gas. i dont know if you ever watched the 70's show, but the same thing happens in that. they guy is a die hard american war vet and he has to buy i think a honda it was. it was killing him, but it was cheaper and better on gas milage.

However things are gradualy changing today. Yes ford cars are still expensive relativly, however with the money you spend today you get more. The cars are built well, handle well and are more luxurious then imports. For big dudes like me imports will never work. When i was 18 i had a nissan sentra, and i was in fighting shape back then, still got lauged at because i looked odd in the car lol

and yes the LS9 is a beast, theres no denieing that the Z06 and ZR1 are insane beasts! and like you i just want the car thats good. ive decided on the mustang for many reasons, not brand loylalty. everyone here knows i LOVE the challenger, just think its over priced and interior lacks some, ive even considered buying an evo and an sti but i just didnt feel right in them.

so i feel you on everything your saying.

[/COLOR]

dan whats up with the profile pic bro?!
I have some buddies with EVO's that make right at 700whp. They are completely nasty. Have watched them smoke H/C/I Z06 like it was nothing.

Imports are still more reliable. It is changing though. Ford/GM are really stepping up there game in that department. Plus they are getting better with their interiors as well. But toyota and Honda are still out selling them. Except in the truck department. Then the imports are still cheaper compared to the GM/Ford car that is in its class. I refuse to buy a import though. I will support American cars all the way. And when I buy my next car. It will be a Z06 or a GT500. The ls7 is just so much better to start with then compared with the weight. But we will see how the new GT500 compares when it finally comes out.

With some new cars on the line like a new Supra concept. And other sports cars from them . It might help Ford/GM to step up the game some more.

Oh and I have always thought the Chally was the best looking. Just over priced in my book.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Im from houston.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #123
Road Trip!

Quote:
Im from houston.
Where most the big boys play...They have some really nasty cars down there.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:45 PM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
WHat part TX you in?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I have some buddies with EVO's that make right at 700whp. They are completely nasty. Have watched them smoke H/C/I Z06 like it was nothing.

Imports are still more reliable. It is changing though. Ford/GM are really stepping up there game in that department. Plus they are getting better with their interiors as well. But toyota and Honda are still out selling them. Except in the truck department. Then the imports are still cheaper compared to the GM/Ford car that is in its class. I refuse to buy a import though. I will support American cars all the way. And when I buy my next car. It will be a Z06 or a GT500. The ls7 is just so much better to start with then compared with the weight. But we will see how the new GT500 compares when it finally comes out.

With some new cars on the line like a new Supra concept. And other sports cars from them . It might help Ford/GM to step up the game some more.

Oh and I have always thought the Chally was the best looking. Just over priced in my book.
I feel the same way i cant bring myself to buy an import. I feel like im betraying my country lol we talk about no jobs in america, so how about helping out and supporting our countries workers and factories and products.

and yes the evo is a wicked car!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Where most the big boys play...They have some really nasty cars down there.
you need to go to tx2k12 next year (aka the supra meet) the cars there will blow your mind

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #126
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
you need to go to tx2k12 next year (aka the supra meet) the cars there will blow your mind
I am going to try. I seem to always be out of the country or training somewhere when it is going on.

I know LMR has a new Vette to take to try and win top speed. Plus SW has a new setup on his Ford Gt and he has a Lambo done by UGR and another top secret build..lol

I just want a 1/5 of the money they have in the cars. It is really a rich mans game.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Yea they are no joke down here. Cars are crazy fast. Ive seen ppl lose all kinds of money.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

Justin and I will be there hoping to have his supra done so he can run ... We will see
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Quote:
I feel the same way i cant bring myself to buy an import. I feel like im betraying my country lol we talk about no jobs in america, so how about helping out and supporting our countries workers and factories and products.
Was your TV made in America? How about your microwave, cell phone, mp3 player, laptop, etc? How about the fact that many "American" cars have less domestic parts than some "imports?" You do realize that even the Mustang has "imported" parts in it, right?

This sentiment is such a sham that I can't believe people still regurgitate it. How about the fact that "import" automakers who were "taking American jobs" were expanding their operations when US Automakers were laying off overpaid union workers. How many people are employed as technicians, managers, salespeople, marketing, etc due to these thriving foreign car dealerships?

Your hostility is pretty misguided ... you should look to the union bosses and the liberal politicians who supported them as an outlet for your rage. They're the ones that overinflated the value of american auto workers to the point that we couldn't afford to pay them and rolled the cost into the cars driving sales down. These are the people who are costing Americans jobs, and the sad part is they are here in our own country but most people are so blind that they can't even see it.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Yea american cars now days have so many foreign parts it isnt even funny. All the nuts and bolts and most everything made out of states.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #131
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
Was your TV made in America? How about your microwave, cell phone, mp3 player, , etc? How about the fact that many "American" cars have less domestic parts than some "imports?" You do realize that even the Mustang has "imported" parts in it, right?

This sentiment is such a sham that I can't believe people still regurgitate it. How about the fact that "import" automakers who were "taking American jobs" were expanding their operations when US Automakers were laying off overpaid union workers. How many people are employed as technicians, managers, salespeople, marketing, etc due to these thriving foreign car dealerships?

Your hostility is pretty misguided ... you should look to the union bosses and the liberal politicians who supported them as an outlet for your rage. They're the ones that overinflated the value of american auto workers to the point that we couldn't afford to pay them and rolled the cost into the cars driving sales down. These are the people who are costing Americans jobs, and the sad part is they are here in our own country but most people are so blind that they can't even see it.
I like you...LOL

As I mentioned earlier. Imports are more made in America then American cars.

Also About every electronic is made overseas some how. I really don't think anything is "Made IN America" anymore.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I am going to try. I seem to always be out of the country or training somewhere when it is going on.

I know LMR has a new Vette to take to try and win top speed. Plus SW has a new setup on his Ford Gt and he has a Lambo done by UGR and another top secret build..lol

I just want a 1/5 of the money they have in the cars. It is really a rich mans game.
u talking about late model racecraft? like the guys that did kelly bises camaro that broke the mile record last tx mile?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
Justin and I will be there hoping to have his supra done so he can run ... We will see
has he had a supra there before? what is he putting/planning on putting down

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #133
Road Trip!

[QUOTE=tigercrazy718;951545]u talking about late model racecraft? like the guys that did kelly bises camaro that broke the mile record last tx mile?

Yes..Let me see if I can find the video.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

FOund it...

Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

u talking about late model racecraft? like the guys that did kelly bises camaro that broke the mile record last tx mile?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

has he had a supra there before? what is he putting/planning on putting down
No we bought it last yr and it's just been sitting in a shop ... He's redoing everything. It's a 95 TRD widebody, black (of course) the inside is red (ewww) getting everything changed to black, new Bride seats.. He's getting a 2JZ motor that he had imported from Japan dropped in.. New paint, new hood, new everything pretty much.
It's going to be around 1,2000/1,4000 HP. I can't wait till it's done.. He's having Boost logic in Austin build it so it's going to be pricey
Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers

No we bought it last yr and it's just been sitting in a shop ... He's redoing everything. It's a 95 TRD widebody, black (of course) the inside is red (ewww) getting everything changed to black, new Bride seats.. He's getting a 2JZ motor that he had imported from Japan dropped in.. New paint, new hood, new everything pretty much.
It's going to be around 1,2000/1,4000 HP. I can't wait till it's done.. He's having Boost logic in Austin build it so it's going to be pricey
Dam thats gonna be a monter of a car. Ima have to go see that wen he races it.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08

Dam thats gonna be a monter of a car. Ima have to go see that wen he races it.
Yes sir it's going to be nuts..... It's his dream car so he's putting alot into it
Old 09-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #137
Road Trip!

Lolz!!!!!! Aaaah hahahahaha! Omg what have i done !!! To funny.

We all know that we fed our selves but its still good to belive in something and i for one just wanted this car it was perfict so of course ima become a diefard lol thats just me i. Get kicks from it i sapose lol!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
damn thats a ton. and yea boost logic is the way to go. the amount of boost logic cars at tx2kxx is insane. and they almost all make over 1k horsepower

and yea thats late model racecraft. they built my friends camaro. beat the tx mile record and he can still drive it on the street. makes over 1800 hp. cant find a dyno to get a real number lol. if i remember correctly kelly helped start LMR and they basically do all his work for free haha. i could be wrong on that tho it might be another shop he helped start

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 09-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Was your TV made in America? How about your microwave, cell phone, mp3 player, laptop, etc? How about the fact that many "American" cars have less domestic parts than some "imports?" You do realize that even the Mustang has "imported" parts in it, right?

Dam bro tell me how u really feel. First of all I'm not enraged at all, nor angry, nor upset at anyone. I stated what I think and Thats that. There's no reason to get to riled up at me bro. And I'm no fan of unions, I fight the union all day everyday. Because of them I have idiots working for me who are impossible to get rid of! That frustrates the **** out of me.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Quote:
Dam bro tell me how u really feel. First of all I'm not enraged at all, nor angry, nor upset at anyone. I stated what I think and Thats that. There's no reason to get to riled up at me bro. And I'm no fan of unions, I fight the union all day everyday. Because of them I have idiots working for me who are impossible to get rid of! That frustrates the **** out of me.
Lol I think you have a pretty good idea I'm not mad at you, it's these idiots that are ruining our country and threatening the chances that we will have American muscle cars to enjoy in the future (even if they do have Chinese, Canadian or whatever the hell they are transmissions in them).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT