5.0 or Boss 302 - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #141
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85

Lol I think you have a pretty good idea I'm not mad at you, it's these idiots that are ruining our country and threatening the chances that we will have American muscle cars to enjoy in the future (even if they do have Chinese, Canadian or whatever the hell they are transmissions in them).
Agreed brotha!
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #142
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Mustang site... Nuff said!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #143
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Re: 5.0 or Boss 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Mustang site... Nuff said!
So your close minded and think mustangs are the best/fastest cars out there...
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2011, 05:27 AM   #144
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

damn thats a ton. and yea boost logic is the way to go. the amount of boost logic cars at tx2kxx is insane. and they almost all make over 1k horsepower

and yea thats late model racecraft. they built my friends camaro. beat the tx mile record and he can still drive it on the street. makes over 1800 hp. cant find a dyno to get a real number lol. if i remember correctly kelly helped start LMR and they basically do all his work for free haha. i could be wrong on that tho it might be another shop he helped start
Ya he's obsessed with SW's supra and I think Boost did his as well. When he found that out then it was all over lol..... Whenever we go to mustang meets he always talks about how he can't wait to bring out the supra.. He's something else lol. Oh and he got the supra shoes, and wears them in my car lmao
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #145
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
Ya he's obsessed with SW's supra and I think Boost did his as well. When he found that out then it was all over lol..... Whenever we go to mustang meets he always talks about how he can't wait to bring out the supra.. He's something else lol. Oh and he got the supra shoes, and wears them in my car lmao
haha thats great

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #146
Road Trip!

SW's Supra makes 1900whp if I remember right. It was for sale on Ebay. WIth new paint job and all.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #147
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
SW's Supra makes 1900whp if I remember right. It was for sale on Ebay. WIth new paint job and all.
ok you guys keep saying SW and im sure i know whos supra your talking about but who is SW again? lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #148
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

ok you guys keep saying SW and im sure i know whos supra your talking about but who is SW again? lol
Just the guy who owns this BEAST

YouTube him there are tons of videos if his amazing car

Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #149
Registered Member
Regular

o yea that one lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 09-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #150
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst

So your close minded and think mustangs are the best/fastest cars out there...
Dont put words into my mouth! If u want to praise chevys and imports then go join a chevy or import forum last i looked this place was called "mustang evolution". Just incase u figure that out and learn to have a little more bashfull fun then ull understand my humor or "sence of usless fun". And thx for making me lmao! It was very entertaining.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #151
Registered Member
Regular

well mustangs are not the fastest things on four wheels but they are pretty close and couple that with their beauty and (in my opinion) you have the best combo available...at a reasonable price.... cant beat it...... if imports werent so "importy" looking i might give them a chance...lol...

ps
nothing worse then "import" exhaust...lol
godsdisciple85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #152
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Dont put words into my mouth! If u want to praise chevys and imports then go join a chevy or import forum last i looked this place was called "mustang evolution". Just incase u figure that out and learn to have a little more bashfull fun then ull understand my humor or "sence of usless fun". And thx for making me lmao! It was very entertaining.
I am actually on a few GM websites. From my when had my G8 that made 500whp/525wtq and ran deep 11's. Which from the looks here was faster then more then half the mustangs here.

Now you was the one who was close minded. And just because we are on a mustang site don't mean we can't appreciate other cars. Facts are facts. And until the new 5.0 the mustang was a dog. Hence why I would not own one after I got rid of my 97 Cobra. **** 2010 and prior mustangs was still not faster then stock LS1 Fbody's. And some people was ok with that. I wasn't. Hell I used to spank SC ones in my bolt ons G8 before I made 500whp.

As far as imports they do make some great cars. And if you are to stupid or blind to see that sorry. The great thing American car makers are finally catching up. But the American cars still have a few things to catch up on. Its just facts. Just like the import guys have a lot to learn about trucks. Although the new tundra is killing in some areas overall. I still wouldn't buy one though..haha

The new mustangs are great. They have a few issues but what new car don't. But they are not the baddest thing on the road.

And what is Import exhaust? I know some STI's and EVO's and even some a couple SRT4's that sound pretty mean. Nothing like a import really. And they are all 9 to low 11 sec cars.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #153
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2gofst View Post
I knwo what you are talking about. And yes a lot of cars can sound that way. I hate when V6 cars like the 2010 and before mustang put **** on there exhaust. They sounded sick in a bad way. Or that honda with just a fart can.

Its one t hing to have pride. Another to think the mustang is the king of cars. Fatser/handling.etc etc. The fastest production mustang still don't out run the GS Vette. Which is about basic really any more. I would understand not a Z06 or ZR1. But Ford has to bring something to shut these vettes down.
hey i have exhaust on my six

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 09-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #154
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

hey i have exhaust on my six
Dude there is NOTHING wrong with whatever you want to do to to your ride. If someone doesn't like how it looks or sounds, then well that's their issue not yours. As long as you like like it BUCK'em
Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Not sure what all that has to do with trying to decide between GT or Boss but it's fun reading.
Dbsaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #156
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Looks like I have some cleaning up to do...

And BOSS all the way.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #157
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
And off topic posts really aren't supposed to be the norm... Esp in the tech threads.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #158
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
And off topic posts really aren't supposed to be the norm... Esp in the tech threads.
This is a tech thread? :-/
Old 09-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #159
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

This is a tech thread? :-/
Are you on the app? I just cleaned up the negative comments back in forth. Not a tech thread but street racing and the negative comments toward each other can't be had.

But I'm just saying off-topic shouldn't be the norm, esp on tech forums. Clearing that up. Thanks.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #160
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Ya I'm on the app, why? I made no comments about street racing nor did I talk bad to any one. In the world of motorcycle racing circuit racing is called road racing, like the mag road racing world ie WSB, and MotoGP. I actually said not street racing... Off topic yes I was, as is the previous three pages.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #161
Registered Member
Regular

Bros bros let's stop the fighting, peace baby lol
Back on topic, took the new srt challenger for a test drive. U guys know how much I love the look. The car drives like crap! Like a oversized family sedan that has alot of horses! I'm so glad I did this because now I will never go in thSt direction! There is no competition mustang all the way. I'm still waiting to hear back about a quote for what I want in a gt and still waiting to sell my ride. Hopefully that'll happen soon. Fingers crossed
Old 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #162
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

I apologize for the road race confusion but I'm just trying to keep it clean and out the negativity. I never singled you out. Please understand that I have to moderate. PM.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #163
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cheema
Bros bros let's stop the fighting, peace baby lol
Back on topic, took the new srt challenger for a test drive. U guys know how much I love the look. The car drives like crap! Like a oversized family sedan that has alot of horses! I'm so glad I did this because now I will never go in thSt direction! There is no competition mustang all the way. I'm still waiting to hear back about a quote for what I want in a gt and still waiting to sell my ride. Hopefully that'll happen soon. Fingers crossed
Nice! I love the look of the Challenger. Sucks to hear that it drives like crap!!! I favor the look over a Camaro anyday, fingers crossed for the mustang!! The best out of them all.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #164
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Nice! I love the look of the Challenger. Sucks to hear that it drives like crap!!! I favor the look over a Camaro anyday, fingers crossed for the mustang!! The best out of them all.
U gota test drive one, it'll make u love ur Stang that much more. The Stang is fun to drive! Hugs the road and the love axle keeps it well... Lively lmao
Old 09-03-2011, 06:54 PM   #165
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
I imagine it drives like a ford crown Vic body bouncing around on flimsy suspension

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #166
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy
I imagine it drives like a ford crown Vic body bouncing around on flimsy suspension
Never drove a crown vic, so I'm not sure
Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #167
Registered Member
Regular

the one I had wasn't bad because it was the police interceptor model but with such a huge full body on that challenger I don't imagine the car corners all that well and plus knowing how dodge tends to go taller with their wheels vice wider that doesn't help the situation much
Old 09-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #168
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
Dude there is NOTHING wrong with whatever you want to do to to your ride. If someone doesn't like how it looks or sounds, then well that's their issue not yours. As long as you like like it BUCK'em
haha i know that was more a sarcastic comment. really couldnt care about what ppl think about 6s lol i love my baby. and that sucks about the srt8. i thought it would feel better than that. and how did you convince them to finally let you drive it?

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 09-06-2011, 07:57 AM   #169
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cheema View Post
Never drove a crown vic, so I'm not sure
Never drove one ... but I've been for a ride in the back before. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as my Mustang
Old 09-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #170
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Never drove one ... but I've been for a ride in the back before. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as my Mustang
Haha I have been there twice as well yeah those back seats aren't very comfortable with cuffs. It was good to me though and it did take me to 140 mph

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
Old 09-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #171
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

In the 5.0 you don't have to pull over anymore
Old 09-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #172
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
haha i know that was more a sarcastic comment. really couldnt care about what ppl think about 6s lol i love my baby. and that sucks about the srt8. i thought it would feel better than that. and how did you convince them to finally let you drive it?
belive it or not met up with a friend going back to kindergarden. He recently started working for hertz and they had an srt8 challenger. i said that i was thinking of buying it and he said come down here now.

belive me i beat on the thing, spun out 2xs lol its just not responsive like the mustang is. granted its not the 392 hemi version which i know handles a bit better but honestly theres to much needed improvment in the suspension and handeling of the car.

My freind is a lover of all cars but owns a site called runblox.com
he gets all the same parts we get on american muscle for cheaper.

even better he hooked me up with the ILLEST shop clost to me whos work is crazy good.

You gota drive a challenger bro, it really makes you understand how much better the mustang is. and the inteiror...its like a ****** designed it. looks like crap. I have alot of respect for the CEO but the car lacks some.

on a side note im disapointed that they didnt go all the way with the new charger. now it looks sick from the rear and the plan was to make the front like the 68 charger but they opted out and went with the recent look. tooo bad cause that drives better, has a upgraded inteiror and the 392 hemi. all thats missing is the front of the car. just another screw up in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
lmao hahahha that sucks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT